"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ways to flirt through mannerisms

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
If a girl is glancing at me , or looking in my direction and I want to show her I am interested without any verbal signal, how can I do that while still not coming off as a creep?

I'm worried if I am sitting on the bus or in the elevator and I'm drunk (its college, it happens) and I have the guts to actually do that, that the girl will possibly think I'm a creep if I wink or something.

Any suggestions?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
Ever heard the term "Eye Contact"?? (Try a search)
 

Mellowmood

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
try half a smile with eye contact
 
Top