Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways a woman will gas light you in a relationship

Reaction score
First, congratulations, if you are being gas lit then you have upgraded in level when it comes to dating women. The PUA, MGTOW, and Pills are obsessed with a girl cheating, but TBH cheating is really easy to prevent if you aren't dating a HO4 and 99% of the time you are never going to catch her cheating and she will never admit to it anyway. Think of cheating as an equivalent to a 3rd world country problem. Congratulations, you are now in the first world, so now you have to deal with first world problems such as Gas Lighting. Gas lighting seems like nothing, but this is the biggest wear and tear in a relationship for a man by far.

Red Flag #1) They keep complaining about a "certain negative quality" about you, but refuse to leave the relationship

Red Flag #2) They complain about you not being emotional/loving her enough---If you ever hear this from a woman, NEXT immediately. You are a grown ass man, not some kid in middle school. In addition, you will always be asking/second guessing yourself throughout the whole relationship.

Red Flag #3) Cute little threats to influence your decisions- My 2nd ex was Indian, and she said she didn't mind if I ate beef, butttt if I did then I couldn't kiss her that whole entire day/ I don't mind if you go out with your buddies tonight, butttt don't wake me up when you get home or I'm going to get upset and make you sleep on the couch

Red Flag #4) Accuses you of gas lighting because most normal people don't even know what gas lighting is. Kind of like it takes a thief to catch a thief or birds of a feather flock together

Red Flag #5) The self doubt/Denial Combo- Oh the classic she will say something and keep denying it or spin it around Jordan Peterson style to give you self doubt or accuse you of saying/doing something and keep beating it down your ass repeatedly

TitusRamsies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah never had gaslighting problems when dating 5's-6s. Made the mistake of entering an LTR with an 8 easily 9 when done up and half the time I feel like she lived in an alternate reality where whatever she said was never what actually occurred. With her I got to the point of literally not taking a single word she said seriously and the relationship went way smoother. One plus is I learned to never take any women seriously, and thus never argue with women and my frame has become stronger than titanium because I do whatever I want (within reason), if they don't like it I point 'em to the door. Anyways you should next chicks at the first sign of crazy unless you want to spice up your life a bit.

Reaction score
Yeah never had gaslighting problems when dating 5's-6s. Made the mistake of entering an LTR with an 8 easily 9 when done up and half the time I feel like she lived in an alternate reality where whatever she said was never what actually occurred. With her I got to the point of literally not taking a single word she said seriously and the relationship went way smoother. One plus is I learned to never take any women seriously, and thus never argue with women and my frame has become stronger than titanium because I do whatever I want (within reason), if they don't like it I point 'em to the door. Anyways you should next chicks at the first sign of crazy unless you want to spice up your life a bit.
You have to do what you have to do, but it always ends up like the Vietnam war with these girls. Yes, you end up winning every battle, but you end up evacuating the relationship in defeat at the end.