"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Watery Eyes

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Hey, move this if it is "Anything Else" but it happens in the HS Halls so here is my question.

Ok when I am in the hall and I make eye contact with girls i don't know my eyes tend to start watering. Almost to the point that it looks like i'm either crying or stoned. This doesn't happen when i'm with my boys.

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep my eyes from watering up? Or why it is caused?

Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
The top seeecret key is...



To blink more often!
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Your forcing your eyes open blink god damn it. Your not making good enough eye contact if your eyes are blinking or watering. If eye contacts natural you won't even think about blinking You'll get a feeling. Look in a mirrior and focus on your eyes and talk to yourslef. Your eyes will get used to it and the water should go awauy
 

icepick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
650
Reaction score
3
It is all in your head: psychosomatic.

Whenever I am not feeling on top of my game, I turn beet red when I talk to hot chicks. Some people can still seem calm at 90% or 80% or less but I am one of those guys who has to be 100% at all times, or else it is VERY obvious.

Just work on your confidence, get used to messing with girls, and be consistent with it. A while back, I had a few months in a row where I felt really good, and I thought I was "free" from all this stuff. I stopped meeting so many girls, deciding to "take it easy" for a while. When I realized that I was loosing my motivation (no chickies around to pump me up) and decided to get back in the game, I realized that I was doing all this nervous stuff again.

So, starting from square one, I had to get out there and get used to expressing my personality all over again. Pretty soon, that kind of stuff (eyes watering, flash-tiredness, blushing, sweating, twitching, etc.) becomes less and less, and ceases to be a problem that people notice.

As far as I know, though, this kind of stuff will always happen once in a while. (Although it may be noticable only to you and a real insightful girl.) I am not content to live with that, however, so I will not stop until I have gotten rid of this kind of thing for good.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Yeah i think i was just nervous from like 50 hot girls in one place at the Orientation today. I noticed i was having a hard time keeping eye contact...

O well, when school starts on tuesday I guess I should read some inspirational posts before it starts.:)

Thanks for the advice guys
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top