Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Water

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Water is one of the most essential things to bodybuilding, yet it is still overlooked by many. Your body is made up of two thirds water and therefore if it is to be built bigger it needs it.
Belive it or not but your muscles are also a high percentage of water and the muscle tissue is rebuilt from water to increase in size after a workout.
You must drink about 8 glasses a day. Not only does this help with your muscles but it helps to cleanse out your system, it cleans out your pores to get rid of spots, and it gives you increased energy.
You might think that drinking all this is too much but if you cut out all the crap fizzy drinks and stuff its not. You can also eat water enriched foods like fruit and veg. Make sure you have some salad each day after or with your meals, as well as some fruit.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post i drink one of the big aquafina water tubs a day. 10 gallons. stuff works, i'm huge!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, dont drink TOO muhc, there is such thing as water poisoning...

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The topic of water poisoning was brought up a while ago.

Water poisoning happens if you lose gallons of sweat (along with lots of minerals) and drink plain water. The water dilutes the remaining minerals too much and the body can't work right.

Yeah, 10 gallons would probably be too much.

Oh, and according to (I think) Men's Health, the old 8 glasses a day is not right. I don't recall the details --I could dig up the magazine if you want-- but it depends on a lot of factors, and 8 glasses might not be enough for some people.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually drain about 3 liters a day on a slow day. When Im working out or working at all(I do industrial work mostly) I drink in excess of 10 liters a day(2.5 gallons) just cause I sweat my ass off and need to keep refilling myself.

Stuff works though :D

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8 glasses of 8 oz per day is our FDA standard daily requirement. This may or may not suit a 115 pound woman. We should be getting at least a gal.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Water is mostly the weight of one's body, so most of the weight comes from water when you are bulking. So I am guessing that you can eat only three meals and drink lots of water (on creatine) and still get big.

Dognuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Different amounts for different people

You can tell if you're drinking too little water by looking at your piss. If it's cloudy, time for some more. If it's clear as water, you are golden. I love water, that's all I drink.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys say you should drink 8 glasses of water a day, but how much is each glass?