Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watching people get destroyed. Post your top cringe from around the net.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really fathom sharing a woman, let alone sloppy seconds, grodie. I have to question whether these types of men are just desperate or ... I mean what would make someone agree to something like this? Coercion? idk.
The only way this makes sense is if they're all submissive.

Some guys are just subs. And remember this is the vanilla version of it. There are guys who like to be led around on a leash, or have ball gags put in their mouth. To each their own...

What is disgusting is how much the media glorifies this kind of submissive crap. Ideal when you want to impose totalitarianism though.

What society needs is the Marlboro Man, not Beta McSoyface.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god, this is sick but I can only imagine the damage this does to their children. That's a massive leap from say, putting on a costume or lingerie or something. The moment a girl would suggest something like that, I'd be slowly packing my stuff and arranging a place to live on the other side of the country. She's got to be either the most selfish woman on earth or completely schizo. I can only imagine the depths of evil she would have to be in order to stare you in the face while you watched your wife being pummeled by another man. As the bull, I would be so scared the husband would come up behind me with a machete or a shot gun... I guess people don't really put much thought into it.
happens all the time with swingers man, one minute they think everyones cool then boom, someone snaps

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some funny stuff in this vid, but I love this guy in the hat:

(vid should start at right time)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ps- the guy in the hat is my favourite, because he reminds me of a friend I had back in the day. Actually the person who kind of introduced me to game. I had no idea that there were books and courses and stuff back then.

But he got zero play. He swallowed teh mysterymethod stuff, and he would go out 2-3 nights per week trying to pickup girls way way out of his league using negs and strawberry fields and he'd try to DHV using magic tricks mainly. Only thing he didn't have was the hat!
He never got one lay in all them years and ended up marrying a foreign girl after he became her boss after a promotion

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ps- the guy in the hat is my favourite, because he reminds me of a friend I had back in the day. Actually the person who kind of introduced me to game. I had no idea that there were books and courses and stuff back then.

But he got zero play. He swallowed teh mysterymethod stuff, and he would go out 2-3 nights per week trying to pickup girls way way out of his league using negs and strawberry fields and he'd try to DHV using magic tricks mainly. Only thing he didn't have was the hat!
He never got one lay in all them years and ended up marrying a foreign girl after he became her boss after a promotion
Isn't that interesting. You know the one secret ingredient that is missing from Day Game is 'reason'. You have to have a legitimate reason to be talking to these people and use your game as more of an after thought or way of interacting with people. Magic tricks, game, suave pickup lines, all that stuff works wonders if you just happen to be with a group of girls because you are somewhere you are supposed to be. For instance, my friend at work is a bouncer and he's jacked but he throws down lines constantly and is picking up girls left and right. If you're a teacher (adults) you are there up in front having to interact. Sales and street marketing, entertainment, even just being at work or going out to a nightclub. As long as you have a reason to be in that space then you have an audience. In your friend's case he went abroad AND got a job out there, all of a sudden his years of practice paid off. Just day gaming though has a pretty low hit rate. That's why 'travel' is such an easy way to meet women. You can be a 'tourist' or whatever, but it gives you a reason to talk to people.

I once pretended I was from Brazil, I was lost and couldn't speak much English, just enough to get #s. On a nice day, I went to my local university and started wandering around asking hot girls for directions. You know what? I got an absolute TON of help and girls were super interested in speaking with me and learning about my 'culture'. Eventually one even introduced me to her hot friend who was ALSO Brazilian and she started speaking to me in Portuguese. Well this was probably the most embarrassed I'd ever been because I couldn't speak a lick of the language. She kept saying "Its OK just speak to me in Portuguese". I don't recall exactly how it happened but I do remember having to run off campus at warp speed, I think they may have called Campus Police. Anyway, if you have a reason, this stuff suddenly just works.

If you need a 'reason' in ANY non-native English country, just say you are looking for a language partner for 'language exchange'. This is usually code for 'I'm Single'. Then you can basically hit a uni and score a ton of numbers. I know this works, I used it tons of times.

Last edited:

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really fathom sharing a woman, let alone sloppy seconds, grodie. I have to question whether these types of men are just desperate or ... I mean what would make someone agree to something like this? Coercion? idk.
Well, it's a long and complicated conversation and I doubt I have all the answers.

With the two guys that were married (and a third who had a fiance): the women literally turned round to their husbands one day and said to them I want to have boyfriends or it's over. The two married guys were actually quite nice people and I suspect they were genuinely in love with their wives and just wanted to make them happy -- that's actually what both of them said to me. Peoplepleasers + terrified to be on their own?

I enjoyed talking to people in the several meetings I went to and hearing their stories. Nevertheless, another answer to your question is it's SJW central. I've never met a group of people with a higher concentration mental illness/autism than in the poly scene apart from the time I randomly stumbled into a Transformers convention at a hotel I was staying at once.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need a 'reason' in ANY non-native English country, just say you are looking for a language partner for 'language exchange'. This is usually code for 'I'm Single'. Then you can basically hit a uni and score a ton of numbers. I know this works, I used it tons of times.
In Italian "language" and "tongue" are the same word so you'd be asking for a "tongue exchange" lmao.