Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watching people get destroyed. Post your top cringe from around the net.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I like this but I'm a big fan of cringey videos and I think there are a few good ones to discuss. It seems there are a few guys on the forum here who don't understand where to draw the line, so I thought we could have it out here over some examples of what not to do.

3:45 Man jumps on top of girl at first meeting.

4 men and a blob. I love that guy Travis, he is really top cringe for me. As a follow up Ethan went to jail for almost killing the baby. This dude looks like an evil scientist. Are these dudes all gays or is this just the future of America?

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st video is cringe city.
poor fellow. i would have just turn around and walked away

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 men and a blob. I love that guy Travis, he is really top cringe for me. As a follow up Ethan went to jail for almost killing the baby. This dude looks like an evil scientist. Are these dudes all gays or is this just the future of America?
Yeah, seen this before before lol

I went to a few poly meetings in a pub the other year. A lot of that going on. The most depressing thing for me was talking to several guys all in a similar situation: married for 10/20 years and suddenly the wife wants to date other men as well. Those men had basically turned up to please their wives and explore the scene, etc. Nice guys, but maybe a little too nice.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, seen this before before lol

I went to a few poly meetings in a pub the other year. A lot of that going on. The most depressing thing for me was talking to several guys all in a similar situation: married for 10/20 years and suddenly the wife wants to date other men as well. Those men had basically turned up to please their wives and explore the scene, etc. Nice guys, but maybe a little too nice.
I can't really fathom sharing a woman, let alone sloppy seconds, grodie. I have to question whether these types of men are just desperate or ... I mean what would make someone agree to something like this? Coercion? idk.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"...it's gonna come to a point where you're gonna have to chose him or me...... and you're gonna choose him..... you will.... because that's what everyone does, that's what always happens, it's never me and I'm never good enough, I'm never..... AAAAHHHH...."

Vvvrrrrrrrrooooommmmmmm....

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really fathom sharing a woman, let alone sloppy seconds, grodie. I have to question whether these types of men are just desperate or ... I mean what would make someone agree to something like this? Coercion? idk.
i was talking to some girl who was married and ''looking for a bull'' she explained to me that the kind of relationship her and her husband had takes ''trust and communication'' :down: she then went on to say they were married for 15 years apparently they had a talk about ''spicing things up'' and he was cool with it , the crazy part? these were all overweight chicks...who did wear the weight well i might add.
looks to me like Low T , Low aspiration for any kind of personal goals , and low regard for self period. also a scarcity mindset the size of king kong. i realize most of these guys who get married are actually ok with their wives sleeping around as long as she doesnt leave them (SAD)

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking to some girl who was married and ''looking for a bull'' she explained to me that the kind of relationship her and her husband had takes ''trust and communication'' :down: she then went on to say they were married for 15 years apparently they had a talk about ''spicing things up'' and he was cool with it , the crazy part? these were all overweight chicks...who did wear the weight well i might add.
looks to me like Low T , Low aspiration for any kind of personal goals , and low regard for self period. also a scarcity mindset the size of king kong. i realize most of these guys who get married are actually ok with their wives sleeping around as long as she doesnt leave them (SAD)
Oh god, this is sick but I can only imagine the damage this does to their children. That's a massive leap from say, putting on a costume or lingerie or something. The moment a girl would suggest something like that, I'd be slowly packing my stuff and arranging a place to live on the other side of the country. She's got to be either the most selfish woman on earth or completely schizo. I can only imagine the depths of evil she would have to be in order to stare you in the face while you watched your wife being pummeled by another man. As the bull, I would be so scared the husband would come up behind me with a machete or a shot gun... I guess people don't really put much thought into it.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anime Cosplayer Cringe
Blizzcon
Feminists try capitalism

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The famous PUA Dan Cilley
Lotta good stuff here
Love this

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating show goes wrong
Take me out contestant
Bitconnect!!!!!!!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"...it's gonna come to a point where you're gonna have to chose him or me...... and you're gonna choose him..... you will.... because that's what everyone does, that's what always happens, it's never me and I'm never good enough, I'm never..... AAAAHHHH...."

Vvvrrrrrrrrooooommmmmmm....

That's pretty pathetic, BUT I kind of respect the "AAHHHHH!!" and peel-off in a weird way.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a classic. BTW that mascot's name is "Clutch." I looked it up - the Rockets won the game by two on a Steve Novak three pointer with 2 seconds left. Unfortunately this dude air balled his proposal.

I like this thread more than I thought I would.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a classic. BTW that mascot's name is "Clutch." I looked it up - the Rockets won the game by two on a Steve Novak three pointer with 2 seconds left. Unfortunately this dude air balled his proposal.

Tracy McGrady’s little smirk right after he gets rejected is priceless. I actually feel bad for that guy.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That mascot is hilarious at 0:47

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The REAL victim here was that Potato Salad 5:59. I LOL'd so hard coffee came out my nose.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I like this but I'm a big fan of cringey videos and I think there are a few good ones to discuss. It seems there are a few guys on the forum here who don't understand where to draw the line, so I thought we could have it out here over some examples of what not to do.

3:45 Man jumps on top of girl at first meeting.

You're welcome.

That Asian kid who jumped on her. Hahaha. Might be fake. So many people desperate for views online. A lot of Logan and Jake Paul wannabes out there. Most of the social media influencers are like cancer.

The poly stuff is disgusting. Imagine even sitting on that couch with those freaks. I would choose an early death or suicide over that kind of terrible life. It's like they are one big twisted family or so. The men have to be bi sexual im assuming.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this once before.
Sexy Vegan
Are you into reptiles?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere on the net there's a popular video of a guy leaving a woman with the bill.

The woman f*cked over his best friend, so he found the chick on OLD, got a date, and took her to the priciest restaurant in town. The whole thing or the highlights anyway were videoed. He orders expensive wine, apps, entrees, everything. After dinner, he looks at her and literally says, "Well, I have to take a big s*it now" and gets up and leaves. He never comes back. The camera is still rolling and the chick has to pay the huge bill after it's clear he bolted. Typical b*tch that thinks she's God's gift to the world.

Hilarious and a classic. Maybe somebody can post if they know the video. Probably from 5-8 years ago.