Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch out for Internet-Chicks

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started talking to a chick at the internet, she had alot of pics and she looked AWESOME! Model looks easy. We talked for a while and at a party time in sweden called the midsummer she called me and wanted to meet up. Well she looked awesome and I didn't do anything ATM so I agreed thinking it would be a easy lay.

About half an hour later we met up and I just went :eek: It was the same girl though but she looked terrible. I talked to her for 30 seconds then I made an excuse and walked away around a corner and RAN! I had even seen her on webcam and she looked good.

THIS IS A WARNING! DON'T MEET UP WITH INTERNET CHICKS!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the h3ll could you even see her via a web cam and not notice that she looked different than her picture? What didn't you see?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't see that mask she had on. For example, in Mission Impossible 3, the bad guy didn't even see that Tom Cruise had a mask on and wasn't really his boss.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Internet dating is definately interesting. I've had some that looked worse than pics, and a few that actually looked better. Most look the same, but here has been my experience:

The biggest thing I have noticed about Internet chicks though is that they all have at least one MAJOR BAD SHOW STOPPING thing about them. Either they are 400 lbs but nice as hell otherwise, they are hot but are emotional nutcases, they are hot but are alcoholics, they are hot but have no job and live with mommy and are looking for an easy road in life, something... If they are hot looking, what goes through my mind is "Ok ill date you now but what is your not so nice surprise going to be later?" lol And how long do I have to wait until you show me what it is?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
The biggest thing I have noticed about Internet chicks though is that they all have at least one MAJOR BAD SHOW STOPPING thing about them. Either they are 400 lbs but nice as hell otherwise, they are hot but are emotional nutcases, they are hot but are alcoholics, they are hot but have no job and live with mommy and are looking for an easy road in life, something... If they are hot looking, what goes through my mind is "Ok ill date you now but what is your not so nice surprise going to be later?" lol And how long do I have to wait until you show me what it is?
That is generally pretty true. Probably compared to your average "real life" chick - although the line is blurring now because so many "real life" chicks are getting on the net too.

Anyways, yes, there almost always seems to be one big Achilles' Heel. ESPECIALLY if it's a sensitive sore spot that they refuse to talk about. When THAT happens, expect it to BAD, VEEERRRYYYY BAD. One was a huge fatty who had used fake pics, another a paralyzed girl and 2 more I could never get to dish so never found out what. Anyways, don't let ANYTHING slide - because the more they don't want to tell you it, the MORE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
people are always bull****ting on the internet thats why I will never meet girls on the internet.

They will show you an awesome pictures then look like shiit for reals.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jackie_legs said:
people are always bull****ting on the internet thats why I will never meet girls on the internet.

They will show you an awesome pictures then look like shiit for reals.
So I guess that means that any hot looking chicks that you know aren't on the Net because they look better than sh!t, right?

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How could she look good on the webcam and horrible in real life when I myself look exactly the same as I do in real life on my webcam. :rolleyes:

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the others I'm curious what physical deformity this beast had that wasn't visible on pics + a webcam. I'm guessing its skin or teeth related.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well same happens in real life, but it's easier to judge someone's weight in real life than on the net for sure. There is a chic I picked up in a bar that looked OK with clothes on. When she got naked I thought she gained 50 lbs.

Later, I thought man was she really that bad bro? She picked me up to hang @ a bar, and again she didnt look too bad. We ended up going @ it again and when she got naked I swear I don't know where she was hiding all that!!!! This went on 4 or 5 times before I finally quit falling for her.

Same thing happened with a skinny chick that just had some weird tats plus Im not a big fan of nipple peircing. Everytime we'd **** I'd get kind of weirded out. Later I'd think it wasn't so bad remembering her. When we'd met, I'd get weirded out again.

I agree that webcams can lie. I've seen chicks that looked OK on webcam and like total freaking crap in person. It was the same person just I couldn't see how much age had affected in face in detail on the cam. She wasn't old but in South America the strong sun can age some women quickly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the fatties you just have to pay attention to areas other than their gut that shows off their heftiness. They can't hide all of their body parts.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
I started talking to a chick at the internet, she had alot of pics and she looked AWESOME! Model looks easy. We talked for a while and at a party time in sweden called the midsummer she called me and wanted to meet up. Well she looked awesome and I didn't do anything ATM so I agreed thinking it would be a easy lay.

About half an hour later we met up and I just went :eek: It was the same girl though but she looked terrible. I talked to her for 30 seconds then I made an excuse and walked away around a corner and RAN! I had even seen her on webcam and she looked good.

THIS IS A WARNING! DON'T MEET UP WITH INTERNET CHICKS!
Before opening this thread, I thought to myself "this guy is from Scandinavia" just by looking at the thread's title.
You don't want to know why.

SalParadise

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet a chick, I tend to learn a lot from how she presents herself, what I see with my eyes, and the key intangible; my gut. You tend to get a gut feeling about a person when you meet them, which will save you reams of 'dialogue' before you know whether they're your kind of person, or whether something just ain't RIGHT about them!

The disadvantage of the internet is that it forces all communication between you and the woman through an artificial mold; reducing it down to the core 'dialogue' or 'visual standards' which are so important to you, but cutting out some of the really vital stuff. Sure, she looks hot in the picture and you get on GREAT by email, but if you met her in person, you might notice that pendant around her neck.

Hey... isn't that the logo for that death cult that's been gaining popularity in the Midwest? And that glazed look in her eyes is a little worrying... haven't you read about women in these cults bagging top-class DJs and taking them out to the desert to dismember in the sun?

Being flippant and over-exaggerating but you get the point. If you're getting chicks off the internet, you better make sure that you get AS MUCH info as you can before you meet them in real life. It's an investment of your time - it's hard enough with girls flaking on you, let alone when you haven't got the chance to get a gut 'reading' of them before you cosy up.

Sekond

Don Juan
Reaction score
SalParadise said:
If you're getting chicks off the internet, you better make sure that you get AS MUCH info as you can before you meet them in real life.
I have met a few of chicks over the internet, and one of the biggest mistakes is (my first internet to real life experience) not getting a photo, and 6 years later she is still calling me!

anyway, best to always get as much info as you can, check out their myspace or websites that have basic foto's like with friends, not just pictures taken of themselves or some modeling ish.