Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Out For Borderline Personality Disorder Chicks!!!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she/he a psychopath?

The checklist:

1. Takes pride in how many women or men he/she can conquest; may be proud of "stealing" a friend's wife, or a symbolic sib.

2. Has had more sex partners than most people; may brag about his or her sexual prowess.

3. Brags about his or her ability to pull one over on people.

4. May tell you, only after a few lines of conversation, "You and I think a lot alike," or "We're so much alike, it's eerie..."

5. Has an obsession with either being loved or adored by others.

6. May claim that a lot of people "hate" them, then when you ask why, they can't explain.

7. Sees no problem with lying to acheive a goal.

Some of these traits were taken from the excellent book Emotional Vampires(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071352597/psychopathsorsoc)... by Albert J. Bernstein, PhD., a clinical psychologist, as well as a checklist compiled by Dr. Michael Conner.

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How odd Blue, you bring this thread back from the dead and my psycho ex called me today!! I didn't answer, but she left a message. Tomorrow night I got invited to a party and I heard through the grave-vine that she got invited too. She calls and leaves a message saying the following:

"Hey its me, I haven't talked to you in a while and I just thought we should talk before we see eachother tomorrow. I REALLY MISS YOU and wanted to see how your summer's going. Well, call me back when you get this, ok???"

This suxs man!!! I can't even go to this party that I was looking forward to because of her dumb-@ss. I don't think I'm going to be ready to go on this cruise!! But I can't back out because if I don't go, then my 3 buddies can't go because we will be short on the fees. I've asked around and tried to find someone else to go in my place but everyone is short on cash or working!!

I'm pretty pissed because we have a mutal friend (this girl wanted my nutz a few months ago and got really jealous when she found out about me and my ex) and I know this girl is telling my ex shiat about what we talk about!!! Fuvking girls man!!

I'm definitely not going tomorrow, and even if I don't go on the cruise, I'll be seeing my ex ALL THE TIME because school starts up pretty soon.

Seriously if this was a normal girl and all I'd be fine, but as you know Blue, she's far from that!!!

PIMP

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, crazy world!

I'll be seeing my ex ALL THE TIME because school starts up pretty soon.
Lol. This really sucks, I'm in a kind of the same situation!
Having to see her, it's like scratching the scars!!!

They can completely "burn" your image, since they lie a lot, and most people will believe her. And you...totally screwed up!

BPD quotes:

"Self-esteem is only attained by impressing others, so pleasing others becomes critical to loving themselves."

"The BPD individual is doomed to needing to prove themselves over and over again."

"The search for identity can become a driving force that absorbs all aspects of the individuals life. This struggle in establishing a consistent identity is related to a constant sense of "faking it"."

Last edited:

WaXXnM

Reaction score
last to know

your always the last to know about things when ur dealing with lying 'attention hor's

emotional attachment to these mental cases clouds our ability to see them for what they are, thats why they have to suk you in quickly in the beginning with their 'skills' to allure you, try and get you emotionaly attached to them before you see their true colors.
And then once in, your on an emotional rollercoaster until you either fall off or get it and 'run'.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional attachment to these mental cases clouds our ability to see them for what they are, thats why they have to suk you in quickly in the beginning with their 'skills' to allure you, try and get you emotionaly attached to them before you see their true colors".
Hey, I havent thought this way. YEah, this is they "modus operandi". Thats like what some thieves do, they dop someone then steal them!

But in this case, her dopping is an "emotional" one!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just pissed that she won't leave me alone!! I haven't spoke with her since July 5th. I haven't called, and I haven't answered her calls. But this absolutely suxs that its dictating where I go and all. That's bullshyt. But obiviously I'm not completely over it, because otherwise it wouldn't matter if she was there or not.

And I do see her for what she is. An emotional vampire, who only cares about herself!!! Dumb w-hore!!

PIMP

Reaction score
Pimp, yes, there is some crazy shyt you mentioned in this thread that I wasn't aware of - nonetheless you 'tolerated' too much shyt from this hor because you loved her tits and butt and other superficial/surface non-essentials!!

If your rule was "Never tolerate lies and/or disrespect from a woman" then you (most men) would never have a serious emotional relationship with 98% of the women out here.

Treat and respect a kitten as a kitten, treat and respect a lionesss as a lioness - but never trat a lioness as a kitten unless you wished to be unexpectedly devoured!!!

Do anything and go anywhere you wish - men don't change their thinking and actions because of a woman. Don't let her control your agenda - greet and dismiss her with pleasantries or if this fails then be straightforward and tell her to stop talking/contacting you and embarass her in public if you must!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Pimp, yes, there is some crazy shyt you mentioned in this thread that I wasn't aware of - nonetheless you 'tolerated' too much shyt from this hor because you loved her tits and butt and other superficial/surface non-essentials!!

If your rule was "Never tolerate lies and/or disrespect from a woman" then you (most men) would never have a serious emotional relationship with 98% of the women out here.

Treat and respect a kitten as a kitten, treat and respect a lionesss as a lioness - but never trat a lioness as a kitten unless you wished to be unexpectedly devoured!!!

Do anything and go anywhere you wish - men don't change their thinking and actions because of a woman. Don't let her control your agenda - greet and dismiss her with pleasantries or if this fails then be straightforward and tell her to stop talking/contacting you and embarass her in public if you must!!
PRL: Brother, she has Histronic/Borderline personality disorder. Look that shiat up, its quiet a fuvked up illness. Why did I point that out? Well these w-hores don't listen to logic, they are like little kids who never take the blame.

Well I did go out Thrusday but I went out to another bar. Well wouldn't you know my fuvkin' luck we ran into her dumb-@ss later on in the night but right when I saw her from about 60ft away I turned around and left. I screamed at my friend because apparently he knew she'd be at this party, but he didn't tell me. She then called me and I picked up my phone and told her I didn't want to speak with her. She said "Why? Why? Why?" I again said "I don't want to speak with you." She asked "why" again and I finally said, "because I don't give a fuvk anymore!!" She then tried to sound all sad and goes, "ok fine, sorry for bothering you." She was expecting me to cave in here, but I just hung up on her dumb-@ss.

Later on in the night our mutal friend calls me and goes, "OMG she told me about the fake heart condition I HAVE TO talk to you!!! So we talk and she tells me that my psycho ex explained that the reason we broke up was due to her heart condition...LOL BULLSHYT!
Our mutal friend tells her that she should take care of herself and not get drunk so much if she really does have a serious heart condition and she answers by saying, "Oh my doctor told me to live a normal life and besides I'm on a experimental drug that's helping me get better." Crock of shyt!!! She told me she was on this experimental medicine and it failed!!!! LOL

So we are talking and psycho ex calls our mutal friend. She's nearly in tears on the phone asking her why I won't speak with her and what she did to deserve this treatment from me. She tells her that she misses me a lot blah blah blah.

I get to my car and see that she had called me also. I check the message she left and this is what she said:

"Hey I don't understand what I did and its really BOTHERING me that you won't speak with me. I can't believe that you said you don't give a fuvk anymore when I KNOW you care because I still care about you A LOT. The cruise is in a week and I want to have a good time and I'm sure you do too, so we should resolve this before the cruise. Don't think you can avoid me forever, your going to have to talk to me eventually! Well call me back if you want to."

I didn't call back. This cruise we are all going on is in a week!! I'm scared shiat less that this w-hore is going to cause so much drama on this cruise and ruin my trip. Its a big @ss boat and I'll try my damn best to avoid her but we are all in the same group, so that will be virtually impossible.

The sick part about this is, I know she's becoming more and more attracted to me because I won't give her the time of day and all I want is for her to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

PIMP

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
The sick part about this is, I know she's becoming more and more attracted to me because I won't give her the time of day and all I want is for her to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!PIMP
Ha ha - DJ principles at work to the extreme ! :D

Talk to her 'before' the cruise and let her know the fatalistic consequences of her pursuit and that there is a zero percent chance of getting back together. Regardless of the psychological disorder diagnosis, demand respect and tell her to respect your privacy and not to appproach you anymore!!

If she disobeys your wishes then kill her!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL: Nope! I made a commitment to myself the day we broke up. I told myself NO CONTACT!! I won't answer if she calls, I won't call her and if I see her I'll walk away and I'm sticking to it. The reason I answered that one call was actually a mistake. I was punching in a new # on my phone. Well on my cell, if your getting a incoming call when your punching any button on the keypad, it automatically answers the call. I didn't even realize that I answered the call at first (I had 9 beers in me...:D).

Honestly all DJ principles aside, I'm dealing with a really mentally sick individual. I'm not trying to sound like a pu$$y right now, but I feel terrible for her. Its actually pretty sad that she has this disorder and has to live her life as a big fukin' lie to herself. Does that excuse her behavior towards me and probably all her past boyfriends? FUVK NO!! I won't tolerate it. But do you understand the boat I'm in? I treat her like absolute horse-shiat and she wants me bad!! I treat her normal and she lies, cheats and manipulates.

I think the only thing I'm ever going to tell her if I ever talk to her again is for her to go get some therapy from a professional.

You see she says she cares and misses me and wants me etc but she really doesn't!! What she wants is a chump in her life whom she can manipulate and mind fuvk. She'd tell him she's his gf and then go out and fuvk 10 other guys without a guilty concious.

This is definitely a great script from Fatal Attraction Part 2....:D

I leave for the cruise on August 9th. I'll keep you guys posted on her crazy antics when I get back the following week.

PIMP

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This is definitely a great script from Fatal Attraction Part 2....

LOL!

This thread is getting funnier!

I think mine is a great script for Fatal Destruction Resurrection... :)

The crazy one I met once said a hacker had entered in her computer and left a "message"/whatever to her!

I keep wondering if this is true or one more "crazymaking" of her mind, like yours "heart disease" one, lol!

I've read that schizophrenics listen to voices all the time, and sometimes can see "shadows"....

So, as she's HPD/BPD maybe these things ("heart attacks", etc) are like the voices the schizophrenics swear to hear!

Definitively crazy people!

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue: No actually I wouldn't doubt if she actually did have a heart condition, but she's definitely exaggerating the severity of it to gain my attention. I know plenty of people who are born with heart conditions and they don't need to go to the doctor or take meds. My instinct tells me this is what she might have if she has anything at all.

As far as lying goes, they tend to lie to themselves and then once they hear their lie enough they believe that the lie is actually the truth, aka compulsive liars. They are so fukin' afraid to face the reality of their empty life, so they lie to themselves and to all who they come in contact with.

PRL: I ain't going to talk to this ho' it will play right into her hands and I'm done eating her table scraps. I just can't wait until school starts and all the new girls come into my life...........:D

PIMP

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R: Let's move this to tips...

"Let's move this to tips so we can all give it a rating? I think this belongs in the bible".

If so, we should move Rktek's one too. It's parallel with this one:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22406&highlight=histrionic

And these other ones:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22967&highlight=histrionic

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55343&highlight=histrionic

I think we should create a list of girls to avoid. Like the one we see on askmen, but with more information and our experiences/reports as well!

Let's do it?

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
--------

Yes it should go in the tips forum and even the DJ Bible. There are more than enough of these kind of women around. A new study out says 14.8% of the adult population has a personality disorder like these and since it occurs far more frequently in the female half of the adult population, we are talking a high number here.

--------

Pimp, I think you should talk to her before the trip just to set the record straight once and for all. Keep your attitude that this thing is 100% over between you and she should act civil towards you on the trip and in the future and not spoil it for both of you.

While I'm not recommending this for your situation, I got hooked up with a classic borderline/histrionic -type chick once and we had a lot of acqaintances. When I figured it out and got rid of her, it was a total mess. I eventually had to literally threaten her with the fact that I would tell everyone exactly what she was up to if she didn't stop spreading lies about me and start acting civil about the whole thing. It worked, she stopped immediately and never crossed any lines that I knew about again. But I had to go to the wall to do it. Guys don't threaten chicks but I felt I had to.

I don't think you are in the same position. But talking to her, telling her exactly what you expect to happen in the future will certainly help.

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
--------

Yes it should go in the tips forum and even the DJ Bible. There are more than enough of these kind of women around. A new study out says 14.8% of the adult population has a personality disorder like these and since it occurs far more frequently in the female half of the adult population, we are talking a high number here.

--------

Pimp, I think you should talk to her before the trip just to set the record straight once and for all. Keep your attitude that this thing is 100% over between you and she should act civil towards you on the trip and in the future and not spoil it for both of you.

While I'm not recommending this for your situation, I got hooked up with a classic borderline/histrionic -type chick once and we had a lot of acqaintances. When I figured it out and got rid of her, it was a total mess. I eventually had to literally threaten her with the fact that I would tell everyone exactly what she was up to if she didn't stop spreading lies about me and start acting civil about the whole thing. It worked, she stopped immediately and never crossed any lines that I knew about again. But I had to go to the wall to do it. Guys don't threaten chicks but I felt I had to.

I don't think you are in the same position. But talking to her, telling her exactly what you expect to happen in the future will certainly help.

JUSTDOIT: Bro this chick doesn't even deserve to wipe the shiat outta my @ss!! I'm going to have a fukin' great time on the cruise! The boat is so big, I'll avoid her @ss as much as I can. She can try everything she wants to make me talk to her and it won't work. You cannot let these psycho chicks know how you feel about the situation, because that's what they're so good at is leeching on to your personality.

Don't you find it odd that she tried calling after we broke up and then I didn't return her call and she didn't try callling back for nearly a month? The only reason she's calling now is because she knows the cruise is around the corner and she probably wants to hook up on the cruise. I never sticking my c-ock in her fuvked up @ss again. There's more sadness in me for her than anger. I'm not really mad at her (I know it definitely doesn't sounds like it). I dunno we will see what happens.

This ain't the last of her though, I can assure you of that.

PIMP

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She called AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't answer, she didn't leave a message!!

PIMP

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spotting fvcked up girls

If ever you had to pick just one person to call a histrionic attention-*****, make it her. This girl spouted more BS than Bush.

According to her (remember the BS factor), she had about 10 past boyfriends who died in some way or other. One "got hit by a truck", one got "shot in a school shooting and died in her arms" (funny, you'd think it'd have been on the news), etc, etc. Had to have her stomach pumped a bunch of times, too...she "tried to commit suicide a lot". She ran away because "her foster mom was a bit!ch" (when asked about it, she said that her foster mom wouldn't let her do stuff like go out past 11:00 PM, call some guy in Liverpool...).

Yeah, real good reason to "spend the night sleeping on someone's porch" during the freezing Florida night. Not to mention she claimed to have sex with some different guy every week (oh, but she was in love with them all!). She also said that she'd slept with this guy Adler, and was carrying around the condom wrapper and showing it to anyone who passed by. Adler denied it, and even if he did sleep with her, that's no reason to carry around the condom wrapper and show it to everyone.

If someone is going to move to your city from someplace else and start telling all these crap stories (especially if, for some reason they were true, wouldn't end up contradicting eachother constantly), you've gotta quit having pity for them at some point.

Final solution: Fvck them then drop them, easy don't you think?

Does this sounds familiar to you guys?

From: http://www.livejournal.com/users/zeglassgoth/24451.html?mode=reply