"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Wat Will U Do If U Are Me?

HNSG78

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Singapore
Hi fellow DJs....

Really need you guys to advise on what to do...

I have fallen in love with a girl who also has the same feelings towards me. I am 26 and she is 30 years of age.

However, she keeps refusing to confirm on our steady relationship status. Reason is she had broken up with her ex just 3 months ago.

We have been going out together and done the usual hugging, holding of hands and even pecked on the lips for once.

But I can feel that she is visibly troubled. So finally to settle this once and for all, I just met up with her and she dropped the bombshell that her previous ex had taken her first precious time - She is not a virgin anymore!

Please advise me on what to do. I love her but I can't lie to myself that I am not bothered by this fact.

Should I carry on the relationship? Please help..Thanks
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dude, I hate to burst your bubble, but she probably had more than one man sexually - she is 30 years old!! This should be no surprised. If you want a virgin go for girls 23 and under, your chances are better finding one. I don't know what you mean by 'love' - since you only been togetrher 3 months - is this infactuation?

She is trying to act like a virgin and tried to fool you because she knows that is what you want from a girl, so she was acting like a virgin and deceived you in believing she was one! You just found out after 3 months?? HUH??? Only just got a kiss after 3 months??? Is she trying to become a virgin again?? You should be upset because you've been deceived by her actions for the last 3 months.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Maybe this is a Singapore thing, are women as prude and sexually repressed as you say?

Also, I can never understand how someone falls in love with another after 3 months?

You had better get over your pride into thinking you struck gold with a virgin, if she had an ex, chances are they were having sex 10 times a week for how many years?
 

HNSG78

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Singapore
thanks fellows for your replies...

Seriously, I really hope that what she said about her sex experience is true and that is, they did it only once.

But how do I find out whether she is telling the truth that her ex has sort of forced on her and she was the unwilling party? How many times did it happen?

I have never let her know that my intention is to find a virgin but I guess virgins aren't important nowadays right?
 
Top