Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wat to do when dissed.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this HB8-9 that is obsessed with the other country guy.....so she is walking down the hall way, and then all the guys are telling him that she was wondering when he was going to ask her out...he was like ok ill do it...but not right now!..........then some smart ass says hey man well E_ze likes her.....and calmly im respond by saying " nal man its nothing like that" the country guy says well im going to tell her that E_ze wants to go with her.......so i approch her in attempt to warn her about what is going to happen, i say" blah is about to tell you a lie, im order to cover up his shyness in asking you out!( while i am saying that, he is calling her over to him) she then moves me out of the way, and continues up to talk to him, I GOT DISSED!......he tells her and I leave...pondering what just happened...........next class, she is in it with me, she turned around to talk to me, and i said..." turn around" she then smiled (becuase she taught i was joking) so she flung her hair on the desk...i pushed it off, she turned around....i gave her a look of discust! then i started flirting with some other girl, and HB8-9 tryed to talk to us, and i said dont talk to me!, she then was drawing all over me, she wanted me!, but then i paired up with someone in a group.....and just watched her sit there by herself(the day before we were in a group together)

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, you acted pretty immature when dealing with the situation... why did you go up to her et cetera? you could have simply ignored him and let things go... if a girl is attracted to you, she's not going to dislike you just because she thinks you are attracted too... actually, she would be even more interested

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh bra! dont be taking no un dissing ya like, be nuts init clart!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all these Don Juans telling you whats what!!:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :down: