"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

wat I gotta do or say to get it??

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
iight this girl in my class.. we was talkin.... and i took out a ruler and i just started askin her questions about how Long of the Dic* can she take.. and she was with it.. she was laughin and answering every question.. so i said was good.. since we talkin about it why not try it.. and she started smilin and she Blew me a kiss.. guyzz lol i really wanna Fuc$ this girl guyz.. I don't know since she blew me a kiss tha maybe i got chance.. but give me some seduction moves or words and stuff. or whatever ya got for me.. anything would be helpful
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Biphoria

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
You've been doing well so far so just keep it up. Why are you asking the board for help? Just do what you feel is right. I'm suggesting you guys go out or something and you work on getting her horny.

Biph
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
The same thing that's all over this site - no magical lines or gimicks are going to get you laid, just work the game and enjoy yourself. Good luck.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
She could just be teasing you ... if she's really popular and you're not considered on her level, then dont even take her seriously.
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
No i do not go out with this girl.. matter fact I don't really know her.. i was just talkin to some other girl.. and this girl was next to me so I called her over and I started askin her questions... and so i just said since we are talkin about it lets try it..so she smiled and blew me a kiss.... so nowww wat do u guys think.. wat do I do to get in them draws.. yo uknow any kind of kino touches or sayings to get her soft.. to butter her down you know anything?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top