Wat do U do if Someone spreadds rumors that Youre Gay?????

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am in high school there is this guy who claims i keep looking at him so he started spreading rumors that I was gay:confused:
I jus ignored it of course but over a while my freinds started believing it and of course it spread like wild fire and now its gone to this other high skool where there are couple of girls that I like so how do you think i should handle this????

YATTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch it around on him, and say he's the one checking you out.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try your best to not let it effect you and your game. Keep DJ'ing the women, and they will find out, one way or the other, that you aren't gay.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you can turn it in a bigger advantage than it is a disadvantage now !

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame situation.

The best way to deal with this sh!t is to nip it in the bud right away.

Some examples.

Of course buddy is going to make a big hoopla and try and get everyone's attention first before he starts ragging on you. (They always do.) Use it to your advantage. Respond loud enough for everyone to hear.

He says, "Hey Alone is checking me out again. He's gay."

You say, "I wasn't checking you out dude. I was just trying to figure out what that sh!t is all over your face."

Or,

You start laughing and say, "Dude I'm not gay but if I was I sure wouldn't be checking out an ugly f*cker like you."

Or,

You say, "Dude what is it with you? Everytime I see you you start talking about homo's. What the f*ck is up with that sh*t? Is that all you think about?"

Or,

Pick out a cute chick nearby and then you say, "Actually I was just checking out how hot Sally here looks. Funny how in the presence of beautiful women you are thinking about homos. I wonder who the fag is around here?"
(This one works well cuz not only are you putting f*ckface in his place, you are also showing Sally how cool you are.)

If Buddy wants to start a fight or something after you put him down he may start pushing you or put his hands on you.

You say, "Dude I told you I'm not into guys. Quit touching me. If you want to come out of the closet then do it. You'll feel so much better about yourself. Just keep me out of it."

The thing you have to remember is that you can't let it look like his crap bugs you one bit. Laugh when he insults you. If you just sit there quiet then everyone kind of wonders why you're not defending yourself. Whatever you do don't get mad or freak out on him. Just make sure everyone hears what you have to say.

This next bit is something by Tyler Durden from over on mASF. (Another forum like this one) Its about dealing with Alpha males trying to move in on the chicks you are DJing. The examples don't really fit into your situation but the attitude does. Pay close attention to how you deal with these kind of f*ckers in the most polite way. The guy is looking for a reaction - you don't give it to him.

From masF

quote, Tyler Durden

"AMOG is Alpha Male Other Guy
PUA is Pick up Artist

This should help if you run into any competition.

AMOG DESTROYERS

The easy way to handle any alpha is to be polite to him, but act disinterested by his rap/accomplishments using tonality/body language (without coming off as patronizing/sarcastic) while simultaneously being charming to others around you. This will drop his perceived value and cause him to qualify himself to try and raise it back up. He can't fight you or do **** like that, and he can't move to insults, because you've been polite and in doing so he would be making himself look VERY BAD. The only tactic vs this is to walk away. If you reward him just enough to encourage further qualifying but not enough to make him feel validated again he will fall into line as beta in relation to you. I blow out rich men in power outfits, top ranking professors in schools, 300lb bouncers, police officers and gangers ALL THE TIME. This **** works - if you do it right they will work VERY HARD to be your friend.

Ultra quick and effective AMOG destroyer

This is just like the JAP Busting stuff, where you say "you're cool", as a way of tricking him to qualify himself to you.

He's stuck, because if he DOES do well, he's qualified himself to you. If he doesn't, he's failed to. The only answer he would have would be to say back to you "hey now, you're cool.. I didn't mean to step on your toes man.. You're a smart guy, keep talking to her and I'll watch and learn man!"..
Of course to that, you could reply, "You just met me and you already say I'm smart and cool? hahah"

More AMOG destroyer

AMOG: How do you guys know eachother?
PUA: Her? I ****ed her.
(Girl will go "aaaaaaaaah... hahahahah, I did NOT!!! But she'll hit you and be giggling and start crawling all over you...).

AMOG: Hey, this is a nice girl.
PUA: Her.. she's a slut..
(Again, girl will start going "nooooo!" while giggling her ass off and crawling on you.. this is very deflating to the guy trying to cut in)

AMOG: Hey girls whats up (or whatever)
PUA: Hey dude dude (putting hands up like you give up).. I will pay you a HUNDRED dollars right now, to take these girls away from me.
(Girls will go "no no no... we love you PUA.. noooooo" and giggle and crawl on you.. Again, immediately deflating to the guy)

AMOG: Hey girls what's up (or whatever)
PUA: Dude, OMG that shirt is AWESOME.. I had one just like it in highschool, it ****ing rocks man.. Having a good time in London man.. It's awesome huh? Dude you're like the coolest guy I met all night.. (patting him on the shoulder)..

AMOG: (showing signs that he wants to fight)
PUA: hahah, dude, are you like trying to pick a fight with me? hahahha.. ok ok hold up hold up.. wait a sec, we'll do even better.. first... we'll have an armwrestling competition.. then second.. we'll do one armed pushups.. and last..... POSE-DOWN!!

(then you start flexing and go "ladies?", and they start saying how you're so strong, and the AMOG looks like a tool.. you're tooling him, by making him seem like he's trying too hard to impress the girls by showing them superiority).

AMOG: Hey man.. keep talking.. no no, let's hear your pitch man.. pick these girls up man, you're doing awesome.
PUA: Hey, you know I've gotta try to impress you COOL (x-city, x-dressed, x-whateverquality) guys.. You guys ****ing ROCK.
(cut him down on whatever limited amount of knowledge you have of him, even if its not relevant whatsoever, he'll feel uncomfortable and his bodylanguage will show it)

AMOG: (starts touching you to show dominance)
PUA: hahhaha, DUUUUDE, I'm not into guys man... dude, there's club-gay-whatever over there man.. hands off the merchandise buddy
(girls laugh at him, then he starts qualifying himself to you that he's not gay)

AMOG: (gets in your face)
PUA: (don't answer.. just SIT there quiet.. the more he says stuff to you, the more he's TRYING.. talking too long without an answer is QUALIFYING yourself.. so if he keeps trying to out-alpha you, and you don't answer, eventually he looks beta because he tried too hard to get your attention.. another trick is to make "let's get out of here" girlcode with your eyes to the girls (mimmick what they do to eachother when you do a bad set), and they'll leave with you)

AMOG: (gets in your face)
PUA: dude, you're an alphamale..
AMOG: what's that..
PUA: you know, like the leader of the pack.. you call the shots.. you can put your hands on guys you don't know, cause you're alpha..
(****s up his whole 'look cool' game, because you've characterized all his manneurisms, so anything he does to look alpha makes him appear to be qualifying himself too you.. if he continues, just say "see... alphamale.. whoa tiger, I can't mess")

PUA: dude, you're like Bart Simpson all grown up.. (for guys who pull the college-guy type out alpha on you)

PUA: That was really good man, you're like a comedian.

OR, if the dude is out-alpha'ing you, keep going until he's TOO into it, and then let him do a bunch of condescending **** on you in a row. Look at the girls like you're bored or sad, and because he's talking TOO MUCH he's therefore qualifying himself to you and losing. Then say to the girls "he's playing the condescention game.. I already won so I stopped now.. who do you guys think won, me or him?" (key is that you looked SAD so the girls start going "awww, he's so sweet", so they'll say you won because they love you now)
For super aggressive AMOGs who try to pick fights

AMOG: blah blah..
PUA: Dude, are you pissed that you're rolling with all guys?

AMOG: blah blah
PUA: dude, your all guy crew is so slick man.. where are your girls dude, what happened tonight?

AMOG: let's go outside..
PUA: guy man, I'm with chicks right now.. I'M INTO CHICKS.. I can't get into this experimental kinky **** with you right now, I have my hands full.. (misinterpreting that he was trying to sleep with you, not fight you)

AMOG: blah blah..
PUA: dude, that shirt rocks.. Tommy Hilfiger.. awesome.. man, back in highschool I used to have the one with like all these cool stripes on it.. it was awesome..

AMOG: fight blah blah..
PUA: guy man, these chicks just told me that they dig you like so bad.. you don't have to fight to prove yourself to them.. they think you're an alphamale dude.. you don't need to try so HARD man.. just BE REAL..

Once you get the guy to qualify himself to you in any way (like he tries to make friends), rather than being nice, IMMEDIATELY cut him out of the circle. Just cut him out. You'll notice trying to SHUT YOUR GAME DOWN by bombarding you with logical questions. They'll start pummeling you with logical stuff, so that you have to answer him the girls fall out of state. For me I found the solution was just to say "hey man, don't get all scientific on me.. we're here to have fun.." and then immediately start gaming the girls again. btw, if I'm out with any of my GFs at a club, and another guy hits on them, I use the same tactics on AMOGS to stop them.

When you cut him out of the circle, he'll either leave (too deflated), or he'll try to grab your shoulder and say something like "don't turn your back on me". From there, the girls think he's creepy, so you say "hey guys, this dude is creepy.. are you friends with this guy?? did YOU bring this guy here?" The girls will say "no no no, we don't know him", and you say "OK, let's get out of here", and put out your arms for them to grab.

Then walk away with the girls on your arms.

TD"

I hope this helps you out Alone.

zimzum

Don Juan
Reaction score
this seems to be quite a problem... If the guy who spread the rumor is some kind of leader(one of those that girls love)...you are in trouble...

what would I do in that case?? act very masculin, and try to behave like he is your enemy, and said that because he is an enemy, he said what he said.... that will put you at his same level...You will gain popularity... But if you want people to really believe that he is your enemy, then you will have to fight with him,.... yes... you might lose but you will show that:
a) you are not gay... gays don't go to combat or whatever
b) he's really your enemy...and so ... you'll become popular...
obviously you will not become popular just being his enemy...you will have to DJ alot just has he does...

if he's not popular...who cares...i'm sure that no one listened to him...!!!!

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, the joys of high school and all the stupid people you meet there.

Hit on the girls you like. All this gossip shiet fades away with action.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't sweat it.

if you're not gay then don't be afriad of being called gay. don't fear gay. just be secure with yourself and you'll be fine.

but, as with anybody talking sh!t you should decide how you want to handle the person.

-J

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by honeyshark
Ahh, the joys of high school and all the stupid people you meet there.

Hit on the girls you like. All this gossip shiet fades away with action.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zimzum
this seems to be quite a problem... If the guy who spread the rumor is some kind of leader(one of those that girls love)...you are in trouble...

what would I do in that case?? act very masculin, and try to behave like he is your enemy, and said that because he is an enemy, he said what he said.... that will put you at his same level...You will gain popularity... But if you want people to really believe that he is your enemy, then you will have to fight with him,.... yes... you might lose but you will show that:
a) you are not gay... gays don't go to combat or whatever
b) he's really your enemy...and so ... you'll become popular...
obviously you will not become popular just being his enemy...you will have to DJ alot just has he does...

if he's not popular...who cares...i'm sure that no one listened to him...!!!!
Don't fight the guy! If you win or lose your problem only gets worse.

Zossima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alone
Ok I am in high school there is this guy who claims i keep looking at him so he started spreading rumors that I was gay:
Simple...... turn it into a challenge to motivate you more to be a DJ and get a hot chick hanging all over you. Then you spread the rumour that this other guy is really the F*G.:D

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steal his girlfriend and have sex with her!:eek:

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alone
Ok I am in high school there is this guy who claims i keep looking at him so he started spreading rumors that I was gay:confused:
I jus ignored it of course but over a while my freinds started believing it and of course it spread like wild fire and now its gone to this other high skool where there are couple of girls that I like so how do you think i should handle this????
The best thing to do is to treat it as if it is something unimportant, because in all reality, it really is. If you give what this chump is saying too much attention by acting defensive, or trying to convince your friends that youre not gay, then that will make what he's saying that much more believable. After all, since he's giving YOU that much attention, do you think he's gay??