You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I might have glanced at her 1-2 times but it was inadvertent . I am a bit … over aware of my surroundings sometimesThe information you've provided is a tat meager. Do elaborate.
Where you oogling her? Trying to move closer but not sure how to go about it? Or did you just shared some glances and she suddenly moved? I can't tell you anything based on what you provided. We need more context.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If a girl likes you then she wants to go into your personal space and make it easy for you to talk with her rather than move away from you. She probably didn't like your looks, so nothing you could have done would have made a difference.Was with a friend at a concert … and I was just dancing / jumping and having fun . This chick was next to me but moved forward…. Am I just overthinking this? Or do I need to tone it down next time?
thanks in advance