"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Was this creepy or not?

Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
130
Reaction score
77
Age
45
I live in Texas and spring break is going on. I was driving by the beach and 2 girls were taking pictures of each other in bikinis next to a tree so i drive really slow and videotape it on my phone for like 7 seconds as i drive past. The girls were solid 9s so i drive back and decide to get out of my car and ask them if they needed me to use their phone to take double shots of them together. They say they dont need the help. The one girl says to me "is that your black mustang over there" --I reply back with yes, then she asks me if i was videotaping them when i drove past. I deny it and she says im lying. I tell them both that they are beautiful and ask where they are from. They said thanks for the compliment and they say they are from Massachusetts. I was gonna ask for there numbers but decided not to. I tell them ill let them do there thing then i walk away.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
A little. Why would you video record them in the first place, then go back and talk to them? One or the other - lol
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
That sounds like a stale interaction. The way that read out, it definitely could of gone a lot better.

First, you should of not bothered video recording them. Instead you should of just pulled over and approached them by telling them "Hey, I don't mean to bother you girls but I had to come over here and tell you both are very sexy. My name is _____, Where are you girls from?" From there you could of dove a little into what they were up to shooting a video.... THEN get the phone numbers and invite them to meet up or you pick them up in your Mustang.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Jim88

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
18
Age
29
I live in Texas and spring break is going on. I was driving by the beach and 2 girls were taking pictures of each other in bikinis next to a tree so i drive really slow and videotape it on my phone for like 7 seconds as i drive past. The girls were solid 9s so i drive back and decide to get out of my car and ask them if they needed me to use their phone to take double shots of them together. They say they dont need the help. The one girl says to me "is that your black mustang over there" --I reply back with yes, then she asks me if i was videotaping them when i drove past. I deny it and she says im lying. I tell them both that they are beautiful and ask where they are from. They said thanks for the compliment and they say they are from Massachusetts. I was gonna ask for there numbers but decided not to. I tell them ill let them do there thing then i walk away.
Video taping people from your car? Really creepy jeez lmao. Also could possibly get the cops called on you if you get caught doing that in the future.
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
Cringey too. hahaha... who cares though it made for a good story.

Heres something to make you feel better about yourself

 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
To me it was creepy. Should have just honked and engaged in verbally flirting right away.
 
Top