"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Was this an IOI?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I went for a walk in the park because my ankle is ****ed so I can't do anything cool. I sat down on this bench, and 30 feet in front of me there was a 4-5 foot drop, and then some sand on the shore of a lake. I noticed there was a chick sitting down on the sand, but just saw her hair and smoke from vaping (people still vape in 2021? anyway).

It was just me and her there, no one else for likely miles.

A few minutes later she got up, completely naked, looked at me, and jumped in the water. After getting out of the water, she grabbed her clothes, and climbed the 4-5 foot drop and dried herself on the grass, still totally nude. She was a 5-ish, so I didn't say anything. But, was this an IOI? She was in no rush to cover herself up and even putting her shirt on she left it unbuttoned for quite a while, pointing in my direction.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I went for a walk in the park because my ankle is ****ed so I can't do anything cool. I sat down on this bench, and 30 feet in front of me there was a 4-5 foot drop, and then some sand on the shore of a lake. I noticed there was a chick sitting down on the sand, but just saw her hair and smoke for vaping (people still vape in 2021? anyway).

It was just me and her there, no one else for likely miles.

A few minutes later she got up, completely naked, looked at me, and jumped in the water. After getting out of the water, she grabbed her clothes, and climbed the 4-5 foot drop and dried herself on the grass, still totally nude. She was a 5-ish, so I didn't say anything. But, was this an IOI? She was in no rush to cover herself up and even putting her shirt on she left it unbuttoned for quite a while, pointing in my direction.
was She looking at you ? Or just pretended that you do not exist ?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Looked a few times whilst I was looking at her, no idea how many times she looked when I was massaging my ankle to increase bloodflow to my tendon that needs healing.
merlo , like always assume attraction

if she looked at you and remained naked like you were not there , most likely she wanted you to admire her body
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
merlo , like always assume attraction

if she looked at you and remained naked like you were not there , most likely she wanted you to admire her body
it wasn't bad but not good enough to ask her how the water was. Plus the vaping lowered her hb rating tbh.

She gave me the idea to do the same though and see who's mirin'.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
it wasn't bad but not good enough to ask her how the water was. Plus the vaping lowered her hb rating tbh.

She gave me the idea to do the same though and see who's mirin'.
man , sex is sex , wifey is wifey

Most women are not wifey material
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
She was probably one of those exhibitionist types who get a kick out of the freedom of public nudity. Under normal conditions, if she thought she was alone and suddenly discovered that you were there, she’d have scurried to cover up and would have been in a hurry to get out of there.
 
Top