Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this a **** Test?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spent all weekend with her. Her daughter was around from Friday evening until Saturday afternoon.

They bought me a load of presents for my birthday. I met her mum who picked her daughter up Saturday afternoon. I offered to go in another room when her mum arrived and she said I dont have to do that and can meet her.

Her daughter gave me a hug a big and said something really sweet when she left.

Later on Saturday she asked me if I'm seeing anyone else, I just avoided the question. She then said she hasn't been and doesn't want to as she's really happy. She asked me not to see anyone else and wants to be exclusive.

Interslestingly, I did mention to her a couple of weeks ago thst I didn't like some of her behaviour on the trip away (see first post) disrespectful comments. She mentioned that this weekend and said she actually respected me for raising it and not taking her ****... reiterated she was sorry. Also mentioned she found it re assuring as her ex never set boundaries and communication was poor. Something to that extent anyway.

We then got realky drunk and she said something slightly out of line which I made me raise an eye brow and mention in a non butt hurt manner. She was a bit upset and really apologetic and was all over me. felt like putty in my hands tbh. Wondered if she was testing me to see how I reacted again. Think that like kids and dogs, some people need these kind of boundaries enforced consistantly which makes them more at ease and know you're the leader in the hierarchy, which makes them trust you and feel secure. It feels like she's is happy to submit to me, whereas if I had been more passive she d have lost respect. Particularly as my natural demeanour is easy going and good natured, some may perceive it as weakness, where that isn't the case, so tge odd reminder shows you have a back bone.

From seeing her behaviour when drunk, there will always be the potential for her saying the odd rude thing to people just doesn't engage her brain sometimes when realky drunk. Not making excuses, just think the reality is there will always be potential for this kind of thing from her, just how I deal with it.

Obviously depends on dynamics, but appears that sometimes raising things yiu don't like may strengthen your hand, going by her reactions to it.I saw it as a positive as if she didn't realky like me, me doing that would have put her off, instead it feels like she's willing to accept my lead.

She also mentioned how she likes how I do my own thing, my own man and I don't care what other people think.

Shes been texting me since about wanting to meet up next weekend with our kids, them having sleep overs soon so we can see each other more frequently and suggesting trips abroad with each other... New York together and then family holidays to places like florida.

She also said shes scared of being hurt as once she really falls for someone she goes all in and is scared of being hurt and felt let down by her ex so is wary, particularly as she has so much going on life. She mentioned the drama with her ex would taint how I see her, I told her the truth and said I dint care about that, it has no influence on how I judge her, I just like her for who she is and obviously her tits and arse and how we always have a good time together and that the drama is background noise and my only concern is the effect it has on her. She responded realky well, got a little upset, then said she was hoping that's what I would say and that she's so happy and relieved I do see it like that.

So things do appear to be progressing nicely. I'm not getting carried away, but appears she has high interest and is invested more than just having fun at this stage.

Last edited: