"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Was this a shyt test?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Went on a date with HB7 the other day - it seemed to go well - C&F, kino, walking arm in arm etc, plus got a text from her next day saying she enjoyed herself.

So two days later I call, chat for a bit and suggest meeting up this weekend.

She says 'I don't think I can make it, I'm moving house'. Now I knew about this cause she'd told me before, but she starts umming and ahhing and saying she might or might not be free.

So I said 'well forget this weekend, you obviously don't have time. I'll call you next week and arrange something - bye'.

Then she says 'well ok but I'm kind of busy for the next month or so'.

Now I may be dumb - but that was a brush off, not a shyt test, right? I mean how could I respond to that - say something like 'well I'm sure you can fit me in so let's meet up next week'.

Bottom line is, how exactly do you distinguish between a brush off - from which you should leave with your dignity intact - and a shyt test - to which you should put your foot down and act like a man?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Panther

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
Lol, I'm in the same situation...

Had date that I thought went well, then called to arrange dinner the following weekend and got the "busy" treatment.

On the otherhand, yours did say something about the whole MONTH (while mine only was "busy" for the weekend)

Maybe it is some kind of test, but I'm not sure what's the best reaction. Certainly you shouldn't get needy and desperate. Be cool, and try once more. I'll try to hint that if she's still busy, that would be the last time I'm asking her out, so if she is interested she should stop playing these silly games...

ThePanther
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Thanks Panther.

She didn't exactly say she was booked up for the whole month, just that it might be difficult to arrange a meeting, which to me suggests I am being put on the back burner rather than blown out completely.

Anyway, I'm leaving it a week, calling and hinting it's her last chance, so we'll see what happens.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
"I'll be busy for the next month"

hahahahahaha - who in the hell is she, the commander of the armed forces?

This was a blatant, "I don't want to see you again"!!!!! "Do not call me anymore"!!!!

Girls who are interested in you are eager be@vers (no pun intended :D ) to see you!!!

No this is not a shyt test - she is not interested in you enough to give you one!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Well she didn't exactly say it like that, it was something like 'it's going to be a busy month' or something, which got me wondering if it was a 'not interested' or a 'must try harder'.

Anyway, starting a new post on this.
 

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
no one with interest in you is busy for a month solid...
 
Top