Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this a sh*t test?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman I was massaging live on OLD logged off in the middle of our conversation at 7:50 AM without saying why. She obviously doesn't start work at 8 AM sharp. So I'm guessing she starts work at 9 AM like I do. We were having a good conversation.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman I was massaging live on OLD logged off in the middle of our conversation at 7:50 AM without saying why. She obviously doesn't start work at 8 AM sharp. So I'm guessing she starts work at 9 AM like I do. We were having a good conversation.
The reason I say that she doesn't start work at 8 AM sharp since she would have around 5 minutes to commute.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I say that she doesn't start work at 8 AM sharp since she would have around 5 minutes to commute.
I logged off at 8:01 when I saw that she had logged off.
She and I are both Justin Bieber fans. She is a business analyst who works with gold and fine jewelry. She likes to sing and I play the guitar.
I haven't dated much in my life, what sort of things should I talk about with her?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trolling? You're overthinking and analyzing and your behaviour towards her will reflect that, so you'll end up scaring her away. Chill out.
OK. Thanks for the advice! I put in bold what you said that I think I should pay closest attention to.

Clint Eaztwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
This quote, which is a re-appropriation of Hanlon's Razor, is useful to keep in mind with girls (and life):

“Never attribute to negative intentions that which can be explained by busyness.”

aka it probably wasn't a diss, she just has a whole life outside of talking to you on apps

Serenity

Reaction score
Maybe she had other stuff she had to get done? Not everyone is glued to their phone, even if they're having a good conversation that can be continued later anyways.

You are absolutely overthinking this. Just accept it and see if she gets back to you later, no big deal.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you play guitar to Justin Bieber?
You don’t want to be her friend with conversation, you want to be her lover.
Escalate, escalate, escalate!
If you haven’t yet, since music is your mutual vibe, invite her over for a duet.
If she declines, goes silent or doesn’t counter offer - you’ll have your answer.

If she accepts, sit close to her while playing. Look into her eyes and if she returns your glaze, lean over for a kiss. Kind of a Lada Gaga - Bradley Cooper vibe from the movie.

If she retracts to your attempt - you’ll have your answer.
As someone who plays, this can turn into an exotic event as it will tingle her romantic senses.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you play guitar to Justin Bieber?
You don’t want to be her friend with conversation, you want to be her lover.
Escalate, escalate, escalate!
If you haven’t yet, since music is your mutual vibe, invite her over for a duet.
If she declines, goes silent or doesn’t counter offer - you’ll have your answer.

If she accepts, sit close to her while playing. Look into her eyes and if she returns your glaze, lean over for a kiss. Kind of a Lada Gaga - Bradley Cooper vibe from the movie.

If she retracts to your attempt - you’ll have your answer.
As someone who plays, this can turn into an exotic event as it will tingle her romantic senses.
I can play guitar to some of Justin Bieber's songs. I'll invite her over for a duet. Thanks for the advice!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Get off OLD. You've started 54 threads about OLD. You are obviously not good at OLD so go find another way that you can actually put yourself in a better position with women.