"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Was this a sh!t test or friendzone attempt to see how I’d act or what?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Yeah I thought that was a problem on my end too. I think it’s PTSD from a bad experience I had in the past and when it comes up again I panic and have to squash that **** soon as I can. I could sense she knew it was a red button issue with me but she didn’t know why.
women are like truffle dogs , then can smell anything
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
If she rode with you (which is a bad idea for a first date anyhow) not 1950.
I pick women up all the time, my cars on point, my driving, my smooth jams, theyve never been lead this way before.
us men on this forum are a rarity to women.

I do make them feel like they already know me though, perhaps that helps.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You

Can walk out anytime Robert. You dont even know this chic. If she rode with you (which is a bad idea for a first date anyhow) not 1950.
Get the hell out and quit being so "nice"
Thats your friend zone issue
Well we met up at a different place, the date was going well and she was honestly fun to hangout with so I said “hey I know a place we can go, wanna ride with me” and she said “sure”, it was only a 5 min drive anyways. I probably could have ended the date before then but I mean we only spent 3 hours together. Probably too much but time flew by. Plus it was Saturday night and I didn’t really feel like going home so early.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I pick women up all the time, my cars on point, my driving, my smooth jams, theyve never been lead this way before.
us men on this forum are a rarity to women.

I do make them feel like they already know me though, perhaps that helps.
The making them comfortable tactic can be good and bad I’ve learned. It can make a chick relax around you and allow you to escalate easier BUT it can also give off a friend vibe. That’s the dangerous part.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top