Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this a clear indicator?

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, to make it quick. I was hanging out with a hb and we were just talking and stuff. I wasn't thinking about it too much but soon after it was something that was, "was this a missed come on?"

After about an hour we were alone and she was working on some stuff, moving her stuff around the room and we were just taking and rambling. I was browsing and trying to get my stuff done. Anyway, so she was next to me, and was bending over showing me her @ss. She was wearing a pretty tight skirt. She was getting stuff out of a box that was on the ground.

Where I'm confused is she clearly could have just picked up the box and set it on a table. So I was just glancing at her and she was looking at something. and she turns her back and bends over not once but several times pointing that sexy @ss at me. She was even on the ground, doggy style. It was turning me on. But made no move.

During the whole time it was quiet and soon after it was kinda weird. After though she asked me if we could plan on meeting next week to help her on something. Normally she would give me a hug goodbye but this time she just took off in her car. Did she want me to make a move on her? Did I misread that? Was this a indicator that she wanted to bang? :crackup: Maybe next time I'll just rip that skirt off her. :D Or am I just completely off base. slap!

Feedback guys.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Ok so you say its you and her alone(Isolation) and she is doing such sexy sh!t and you didn't escalate at all...Even my AFC friends would yell at you for that one lol ain't know way any of my friends could be in isolation and not try atleast one little thing. Not sure how well you have done in the attraction stage but your isolated so it must mean something, and plus saying for you to help her again is another way of saying "I want you to fuvk me but I can't directly say it so when we meet up try to escalate." Just go for it whether it works or not.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light has it right. Also:

Chicks won't escalate, they can't take the crush to their egos of a rejection. Also, they are worried they might be perceived as sluts. Things have to just "happen" and it wasn't their fault. e.g. Oh, she stuck her ass in your face and so you fvcked her? Not her fault! ;)

You won't get another chance if you pass up the next one. In fact, you'll probably find she goes cold on you - as she would feel rejected. (She would think you did it through lack of interest, not lack of sureness on her signals - confident guys ignore signals and go after what they want anyway).