Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was there a hidden message here?

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a question for anyone who can answer. ISince I moved to Chicago, I always get my hair cut @ supercuts. There is this red head that I have known since a year now. Of all the girls that have done my hair. she has been able to cut it perfectly. (She is very attractive by the way). We have bonded pretty good in general discussions whenever Im there.

The last time I was there, she was talking to me about her current boyfriend .. Here is the catch. She tells me that she and her boyfriend got into their first fight and her exact words were" We got into a fight, a bad..... fight. A very Badd. Badd fight). She was looking me in the eyes when she said it. My first reaction was is she throwing a hint toward me. Then she comes full about and said they made up the next day.

Am I missing something here??? What the heck was the point? LOL. Just wondering..

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
and you could have said , ah well time for a new guy then , kick him to the curb

depending on the conversation you could have said well you are attractrive i'm sure you could find yourself another guy easily enough

in the end she was prob just making conversation

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was reaching out for help, guidance ,reassuarance . we all do that from time to time, sometimes it is easier for people to communicate with strangers. look here we are doing the same thing haha

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your a source of great advice, especially in relationships she would have asked you what to do with her current, however and let me quote here " We got into a fight, a bad..... fight. A very Badd. Badd fight" is a statement....STATEMENT without looking for "help, guidance ,or reassuarance".

Johnnie5, is closer to the truth.

all she trying to say is, "yes i have a boyfriend and i don't like him and i want you instead...hint hint".

can't believe penkitten got this wrong lol ooooo lady your getting old for the game.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evangenlion
Unless your a source of great advice, especially in relationships she would have asked you what to do with her current, however and let me quote here " We got into a fight, a bad..... fight. A very Badd. Badd fight" is a statement....STATEMENT without looking for "help, guidance ,or reassuarance".

Johnnie5, is closer to the truth.

all she trying to say is, "yes i have a boyfriend and i don't like him and i want you instead...hint hint".

can't believe penkitten got this wrong lol ooooo lady your getting old for the game.
honey if she didnt want the bf anymore, why is she wasting her time talking to him about that?
instead if she wanted him, she wouldnt be talking about the bf and thinking up ways to dump him for the new guy.
i mean , does it impress a new guy that she fights with her bf? no it really gains her nothing.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know why you can't figure out what she was really getting at? because i doubt she even knew what she was getting it.

people read into others behaviors as though they are doing what they are doing with 100% conviction. most of the time they have no clue what they are doing - they're just acting on instinct.

she was opening the door for you to get involved in her personal life - that's what i take away from it. she felt safe and comfortable enough with you to tell you this stuff.

was she at the point of leaving him to give you a try? who knows.

as always, when the opportunity presents itself all you can do is act. ask her out and see what happens. worse thing that would have happened is you would know she wasn't interested and would move on.

:)
J

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was just sayig it for attention in the vain hope you'd slag him off and say if that happened again you'd have him. Could be she's looking for a hero? If she says it again maybe you should say 'here's my number if you need me' and leave it like that.