Was the Last Girl who Dumped you BPD?

Was the last girl who dumped or hurt your BPD?

• Total voters

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a normal woman and she had a very valid/good reason...

pelvischestly

Banned
Reaction score
I think for the most part, we give the guy the benefit of the doubt. But after 5 BPD threads later, it starts to look fishy. Maybe the guy is just a needy, low status guy who can't keep women interested. This is sort of the flip side to the BPD threads. If she didn't text you back within 2 hours, is she really mentally ill, or are you just really needy?

Even for me, I understand most beautiful women are always prone to monkey branching. And maybe 1 in 20 guys have the ability to keep hot women in his web of attraction by being fearless and indifferent.

So just like Neil, I am more inclined to believe the "hot chick" that dumped you simply lost interest.

If you come from this frame, it is more empowering. You can practice the art of letting go (no contact, indifference, challenge) and see how it affects women instead of playing a victim and chalking it up to mental illness.

Now of course, some warning signs are obvious. But we must not lie to ourselves if we want to improve our relationship skills with women. We have to be honest if the real reason was actually low interest due to being a low value guy.

Women really do have TWO faces they show to guys. Even "unicorn chicks" will treat you like background noise if you were low value. Would that make her BPD or hypergamous?
True there are men who ignore red flags and or wind up with low interest women.

tell us how many unicorns or quality women you meet on OLD.

How many have you screened out as garbage?

And if more are garbage aren't you ignoring the glaring red flags of women using OLD to live vicariously through abundance?

Do you yourself date each of these OLD women 2 to 3 months to see WARNING signs? And how many have exhibited them? If many why do you still do OLD and use it as proof of abundance if many of them are screwed up?

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She had all of the symptoms of being BPD/NPD and I had all of the symptoms of being Codependent.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
True there are men who ignore red flags and or wind up with low interest women.

tell us how many unicorns or quality women you meet on OLD.

How many have you screened out as garbage?
Pelvis, if you had 10 women chasing you, you would choose a different woman. In the process you would observe that none of your arguments hold any water. You are coming from a desperate position of inferiority and applying a scarcity mentality to your women. This is a submissive, female, subservient attitude.

Then you take the preposterous position that "Rich, famous models have also suffered from women"?? This is a diabolical thought process.

I bet you are in an dilapidated apartment and say "I have everything I need and live like a King did centuries ago!" Stop doing mental gymnastics to explain away your misery. Get a better job.

I suspect you are the feminine lesbian and you got dumped by a BPD bull dyke, so you joined and thought pretending to be male would get your inside info?

If I'm seeing you act like a woman, guess what? Your woman did too.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I believe so. She went to therapy for a long time before me and was also taking pills but she stopped all that a long time ago. She never told me what she was diagnosed with but with all the self mutilation, Impulsiveness, attempted suicides, life changes, lifestyle, manipulation, neediness, clingy, abandonment fears, promiscuous past and overall general craziness are much like BPD. I've never even heard of BPD or anything like that until I started searching for how she behaves on the internet and there it was. BPD down to the tee. I told her to go back to therapy just like her mother once said to her before she passed away but instead she choose to be with someone else and continue the cycle.

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
I'm more inclined to believe that you are a white knight, tbh.

Let's look at the signs:

• Going on about "red-flags"
  • Going on about "unicorns"
  • Talking about "high-quality/low-quality"
  • Calling women "garbage"
And that's just one post. Start looking at your own warning signs.
So red flags, high/low quality, questioning those who claim to meet unicorns, and stating women online tend to be garbage is a guy being a white knight?

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
Pelvis, if you had 10 women chasing you, you would choose a different woman. In the process you would observe that none of your arguments hold any water. You are coming from a desperate position of inferiority and applying a scarcity mentality to your women. This is a submissive, female, subservient attitude.

Then you take the preposterous position that "Rich, famous models have also suffered from women"?? This is a diabolical thought process.

I bet you are in an dilapidated apartment and say "I have everything I need and live like a King did centuries ago!" Stop doing mental gymnastics to explain away your misery. Get a better job.

I suspect you are the feminine lesbian and you got dumped by a BPD bull dyke, so you joined and thought pretending to be male would get your inside info?

If I'm seeing you act like a woman, guess what? Your woman did too.
Yes Neil. we all know that famous men, rich men, models, pro athletes never have problems with women

Are you living on planet earth?

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
It's because I am a cold heartless player using women for sex. When did I ever say I was a stand up gentleman looking for love? OLD women are only a problem for guys looking for love. If you know the tree you are picking the fruit from, you can't be posioned.
So in other words you ignore the same red flags cuz pvzzy. Exactly my point.

You cannot sit there and talk about guys who ignore red flags for sex when you're doing the exact same thing.

You have disqualified yourself from talking about 2-3 month time periods of red flags displays if you are only looking for sex.

then again you are the Asian guy who in your own proof of abundance replied your parents were calling you for dinner when one chick told you to come over.

You took selfies of yourself with a 15 year old flip phone which isn't even allowed on networks anymore which means the pics you used are over a decade old. You ran from the one chick who wanted you to come over because you knew you were older and she'd find out in person and reject you. Same dude who uses old to get replies from the majority of women cross country from where you live in Philly because they reply knowing there's little to no chance they'll ever have to meet you. Same dude who in his proof of abundance had not one number left or exchanged to further things because you knew they'd ask for more pics of you that were recent to exchange because you don't have any. it's easy to get replies from women across the country from where you live because they feel safe knowing it's all just fluff talk.

what company not only uses a 15 year old flip phone but you use it to take selfies with to post on dating sites? methinks you are posting old as hell pics and know you look old therefore email chicks you know you arent going to meet cross country and the one that did tell you to come over you came up with a sorry cold hearted player excuse to not get exposed.

another women in your proof asks if you are 26 while you say 32 on SS. So you were insecure enough to not only lie about your age, post old pics with a 15 year old flip phone, try to compare yourself as an asian to white men brad pitt and tom cruise with their pictures in your own photobucket, but email women cross country knowing you wouldn't have to meet them, no numbers exchanged, and run to your parents calling you for dinner when one called you out to come over to her place.

cold hearted player indeed. kbj

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes Neil. we all know that famous men, rich men, models, pro athletes never have problems with women. Are you living on planet Earth?
Obviously not, because I'm not a Billionaire, I'm not famous, I'm not a model (you f*cking multi-account faggot who idolizes male models) and I have no problems with women.

Stop trying to reverse engineer a way out of your misery. She dumped you, and not because you were too rich, too handsome or too famous. It's because you were a stupid assh*le.

Keep your whiny, sissy bullsh!t for your friends who read Cosmo.

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously not because I'm not a Billionaire, I'm not famous, and I have no problems with women.

Stop trying to reverse engineer a way out of your misery. She dumped you, and not because you were too rich, too handsome or too famous. It's because you were a stupid assh*le.

Keep your whiny, sissy bullsh!t for your friends who read Cosmo, fag-boy.
Get a grip on the frame Neil. you're too invested in your emotions.

take a deep breath and relax lol guy.

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
And taking up a gay-arse virgin therapist view of the world, diagnosing everyone with disorders whilst putting yourself up high on your white-knight steed.

Yes.

Care to go in-depth?
Are you going to post an RSD / chateau heartiste link while taking the time out from random approaching to post your autism on ss?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
To assume that is to assume Hollywood actors, models, billionaires, top executives, pro athletes etc. never have problems or encounter gold diggers, whack jobs, stalkers etc and that they all live perfect lives with eternally devoted women.
Yes Neil. we all know that famous men, rich men, models, pro athletes never have problems with women Are you living on planet earth?
MODS: This is proof of what many of us have pointed out - this f*ggot liar whiny pvssy shemale has multiple accounts to create the illusion that someone else agrees with her.

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
Are you going to grow a pair to confront me on your real handle?

Imagine that. A guy with such little bollocks that he can't speak to someone properly over the internet.

Must be bpd. Go speak to your therapist about me during a brunch date in San-Fran, you little pvssy :D
It's the internet Nancy boy. As if you'd actually do anything about it. You randomly approach your keyboard more than you claim to approach women url.

For shame

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
MODS: This is proof of what many of us have pointed out - this f*ggot liar whiny pvssy shemale has multiple accounts to create the illusion that someone else agrees with her.
Alphas like lil Neil run to the mods now? surprised you didn't take a professional poll of the thread.

Speaking of polls. How do your team of professional photo raters determine how trustworthy and smart a random woman they dont know from a can of paint is based off her attractiveness?

Are they rating the picture smart and trustworthy?

Thunderlips

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil these trolls are just trying to drag you down to their level of misery. That's why I have them on ignore. Whenever someone I don't know writes a 2000 word reply to me based on some random 10 word post I've written that I didn't put any thought into, I automatically put them on ignore. No normal guy who is winning in life does that. Only a loser with nothing going on in his life trying to get validation from me. It's pathethic and creepy.
Of course you're "ignoring". I've busted you boy.

taking selfies on your "companies" 15 year old flip phone.

not emailing women in your own area but across the country with convos that went nowhere without one number exchanged.

running when a chick does call you out to "go have dinner with your parents".

C'mon son. I see right through the nonsense.

"cold hearted player living in abundance" indeed.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 symptoms according to helpguide.org.

My answer is NO but she might have had a couple of these? She was somewhat “normal“.

Fear of abandonment.
Unstable relationships.
Unclear or unstable self-image.
Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors.
Self-harm.
Extreme emotional swings.
Chronic feelings of emptiness.
Explosive anger.
Feeling suspicious or out of touch with reality.

Billtx49

Reaction score

My answer is NO but she might have had a couple of these? She was somewhat “normal“.

Fear of abandonment.
Unstable relationships.
Self-harm.
Explosive anger.
Mine had 7 of them. To this day though, at most, I still only classify her as the high functioning type. Guess I still want to think of her as the somewhat normal but quirky girl I thought I had met in the beginning.
Probably classic denial working in me there.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

Fear of abandonment.
Unstable relationships.
Self-harm.
Explosive anger.
Needle off record. What hot, young, single female doesn't have a couple of these symptoms in 2017? No wonder you guys are convinced it wasn't your fault that your sorry little sissy as-ses got dumped.

You guys are looking for your fantastical women from the 1940's or something.

If your girl dumped you, she wasn't that attracted to you. This idea that you could be the most perfect man and still get dumped because she was mentally ill is perhaps the greatest grasping-for-straws flailing, pathetic attempt to avoid pain that I've ever seen.

This person who keeps making multiple accounts must be a Millennial raised by a single mom on welfare.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Only 1 in 50 viewers voted in this. Some may be the same viewers with multiple views, I'm not sure how the view counter works but maybe the mods can clarify.