Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was she playing hard to get? Did she have low interest? Or was she just mentally unstable.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a HB-8 for six months
Sex on date #6 (yes, I said six)
She never paid for anything when we went out but she bought me some small gifts.
Asked me why I dont reach out to her more often and when I do she always responded to my text two days later, Always accepted my invitations, Introduced me to some of her friends.
Sent her one last text, she never responded and I never contacted her again, have more plates to spin. Three weeks later she deletes me off Bumble. I run into a friend of hers at the store and she tells me the girl I was dating was suicidal few years back and recently got back with her ex-gf (apparently she was Bi-sexual) and recently with her ex husband. Gotta love OLD women. Lol.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
She never paid for anything
when we went out but she bought me some small gifts.
Asked me why I dont reach out to her more often and when I do she always responded to my text two days later, Always accepted my invitations, Introduced me to some of her friends.
Sent her one last text, she never responded and I never contacted her again, have more plates to spin. Three weeks later she deletes me off Bumble. I run into a friend of hers at the store and she tells me the girl I was dating was suicidal few years back and recently got back with her ex-gf (apparently she was Bi-sexual) and recently with her ex husband. Gotta love OLD women. Lol.
youre just not Chad enough. or not handsome enough.

why would u waste time on 6 dates and buying her stuff

she used you good

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youre just not Chad enough. or not handsome enough.

why would u waste time on 6 dates and buying her stuff

she used you good
I mean it feels kinda pointless. Looks you can’t change. Even if you are brad pitt, some want Armie hammer so you really can’t use that as an excuse.
And we all know women don’t care about looks as we do, so whats the real reason...
Its just confusing.... Issue is how they view you? Its the vibes that your looks give.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the answer to the title is "all 3"

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never paid for anything when we went out but she bought me some small gifts.
Notice the flags before this point.

I never get blindsided because I ACT.

Respond to my text two days later? LOL. That would be the end unless she significantly chased and corrected her behavior thereafter.

You weren’t blindsided. You just weren’t paying attention.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the flags before this point.

I never get blindsided because I ACT.

Respond to my text two days later? LOL. That would be the end unless she significantly chased and corrected her behavior thereafter.

You weren’t blindsided. You just weren’t paying attention.
Again pook talked about this. Thing is, we are willing to compromise.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to dating women there are 3 sides to the coin.

You, her and what you cant see. You should only be concerned about one of those which is you.

Dont lose any sleep over it as she was extremely low quality.
Thats the thing, with cold approaching its a dangerous game. Same thing with apps.
The only reliable way is by social circle that is close with your family/friends that have been vetted and even then, theres no guarantee that its going to go well.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again pook talked about this. Thing is, we are willing to compromise.
You are willing to compromise on disrespectful behavior because of how you perceive your own value.

A man who perceives himself of high(er) value will not deal with crap. Raise the standards within yourself.

OP got himself into this situation as he views himself as lower value to her (hence, why he dealt with two-day text responses repeatedly). The way he views himself is his FRAME. And so she bought the frame he was selling and also perceived him as lower value.

Don't compromise on your value. Learn to dismiss women to be effective with them.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Something tells me you missed some red flags or you saw them and ignored them.

Suicidal + sexual identify confusion are two of the DSM criteria for BPD. Chances are she had at 3 more and more than likely had 7-9 out of 9.

You dodged a bullet as she was likely mentally ill.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
she always responded to my text two days later
Sounds like game to me.

I wouldn't take seriously anything anyone else says about someone, suicidal, got with her gay lover, and ex husband. Sounds like a load of bull sht to me. Perhaps two of them are sleeping together and she asked her to tell you something crazy. Suicidal, gay lesbian lover, and ex husband sounds like something a champ might chase, you got there save a ho, fck two girls, and get the girl away from husband, no champ will resist this opportunity.

Deleted and never responded sounds like the relationship is over, obviously. But you might expect a sudden change of heart later down the road, don't be surprised. This is the type of girl for the male friend zone, the sex zone, you stick it in her mouth and let it blow and then never call her again, until she calls for another blow job.

All women* on OLD are crazy, because think of this. What would a normal girl do online searching for a man?
*expect prostitutes, selling puntang online is a golden opportunity.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ principles work in three ways... screening out women that are game playing time vampires, who really are not interested in you, and crazy @ss b1tches. It really doesn't matter what category a woman falls under because you don't want any of them.