Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was She Only Looking For Validation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, there is the 24 yr old HB 8 that works at one of my accounts that I visit twice a week. I don't run into her every time I go there, but I usually see her at least one of the times I go there.

For the last 2 months, she has been showing me what I thought was interest. A couple times she asked if I wanted a freshly baked cookie and brought them over to me on a napkin. She always smiles at me when we make eye contact, even from across the room. She has conversations with me and asks me a bunch of questions about myself. I have asked her what she did over the weekend and some questions about herself. I wanted to see if she'd mention a boyfriend, but she never did.

Last week, I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink with me. She said she has a boyfriend and has been with him for 8 years. That means they have been together since high school. She still says hi and I do back. I don't want to look butt hurt.

I'm not looking for some strategy on how to get this girl. I'm just want some opinions. Was she just looking for validation or was she considering branch swinging?

Serenity

Reaction score
Nothing about what she did was anything other than friendliness, she probably just liked talking with you. She probably didn't mention her boyfriend because it wasn't relevant to the conversation, even I rarely mention my girlfriend and that's not because I'm interested in sex.

Very unlikely this one considered branch swinging, I don't think she was looking for validation either. She did show interest in you, friendly interest and not sexual interest. I think you're being overly optimistic in your interpretation of women's interaction with you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't stop enjoying male attention just because they have a boyfriend or a husband. There are married women at my job who flirt with me all the time and we even go out for drinks sometimes. We just enjoy flirting with each other and we like the sexual tension even if it won't ever go anywhere (or will it?).

Women love breaking the rules sometimes. It makes them feel more alive and it validates their sex appeal. It also makes them feel like they can branch swing if their current relationship goes off the rails.

I don't really let a woman's relationship status impact how I treat her. When I find women attractive I act like it. Nothing has to happen, but I still enjoy the sexual tension and the eye candy. I have other options anyway.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, there is the 24 yr old HB 8 that works at one of my accounts that I visit twice a week. I don't run into her every time I go there, but I usually see her at least one of the times I go there.

For the last 2 months, she has been showing me what I thought was interest. A couple times she asked if I wanted a freshly baked cookie and brought them over to me on a napkin. She always smiles at me when we make eye contact, even from across the room. She has conversations with me and asks me a bunch of questions about myself. I have asked her what she did over the weekend and some questions about herself. I wanted to see if she'd mention a boyfriend, but she never did.

Last week, I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink with me. She said she has a boyfriend and has been with him for 8 years. That means they have been together since high school. She still says hi and I do back. I don't want to look butt hurt.

I'm not looking for some strategy on how to get this girl. I'm just want some opinions. Was she just looking for validation or was she considering branch swinging?
She was just being friendly. Doesn't sound like she crossed any boundaries. If she was looking to branch swing she would have not mentioned the boyfriend and let you think she is single and gone out with you for that drink

Women who are interested in you in that way will never never tell you they are dating anyone. They want to give the illusion of hope to you that will keep you on her string

The fact that she immediately told you about the boyfriend and 8 years and the fact she hasn't started ton treat you any differently is a sign of a high quality girl.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So, there is the 24 yr old HB 8 that works at one of my accounts that I visit twice a week.
- You know her age but not her phone number.

I don't run into her every time I go there, but I usually see her at least one of the times I go there.
- Not exactly a 3 part made for TV miniseries...

For the last 2 months, she has been showing me what I thought was interest.
- And (spoiler warning) it took 1.99 months to ask her out?

A couple times she asked if I wanted a freshly baked cookie and brought them over to me on a napkin.
- If she brought it on a plate that would be different, but a napkin? You're in napkin zone.

She always smiles at me when we make eye contact, even from across the room.
- Is there an inverse correlation with distance and happiness?

She has conversations with me and asks me a bunch of questions about myself.
- This is unusual? No wonder why you are asking us out instead of her.

I have asked her what she did over the weekend and some questions about herself.
- Last weekend, but not next weekend?

I wanted to see if she'd mention a boyfriend, but she never did.
- Do you step around land in Kuwait to see if you step on a land mine? Next time, ask "Are you single?" the moment you like her.

Last week, I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink with me. She said she has a boyfriend and has been with him for 8 years.
- Can't say I'm surprised as I'm typing this as I learn this...

That means they have been together since high school. She still says hi and I do back. I don't want to look butt hurt.
- But you are butt hurt.

I'm not looking for some strategy on how to get this girl.
- But you wouldn't mind a strategy on how to get this girl. Why this girl? Why don't you have four similar women? Because no other women even pretend to give you a bite of their cookie? Start dieting and working out more.

I'm just want some opinions.
- She only wants to give you cookies on napkins, not on beds.

Was she just looking for validation or was she considering branch swinging?
- You don't sound like much of a branch at this point.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh noz! Meanwhile... in the friendzone: :eek:

There will be other plates, OP. :cool:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, there is the 24 yr old HB 8 that works at one of my accounts that I visit twice a week.
- You know her age but not her phone number.

I don't run into her every time I go there, but I usually see her at least one of the times I go there.
- Not exactly a 3 part made for TV miniseries...

For the last 2 months, she has been showing me what I thought was interest.
- And (spoiler warning) it took 1.99 months to ask her out?

A couple times she asked if I wanted a freshly baked cookie and brought them over to me on a napkin.
- If she brought it on a plate that would be different, but a napkin? You're in napkin zone.

She always smiles at me when we make eye contact, even from across the room.
- Is there an inverse correlation with distance and happiness?

She has conversations with me and asks me a bunch of questions about myself.
- This is unusual? No wonder why you are asking us out instead of her.

I have asked her what she did over the weekend and some questions about herself.
- Last weekend, but not next weekend?

I wanted to see if she'd mention a boyfriend, but she never did.
- Do you step around land in Kuwait to see if you step on a land mine? Next time, ask "Are you single?" the moment you like her.

Last week, I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink with me. She said she has a boyfriend and has been with him for 8 years.
- Can't say I'm surprised as I'm typing this as I learn this...

That means they have been together since high school. She still says hi and I do back. I don't want to look butt hurt.
- But you are butt hurt.

I'm not looking for some strategy on how to get this girl.
- But you wouldn't mind a strategy on how to get this girl. Why this girl? Why don't you have four similar women? Because no other women even pretend to give you a bite of their cookie? Start dieting and working out more.

I'm just want some opinions.
- She only wants to give you cookies on napkins, not on beds.

Was she just looking for validation or was she considering branch swinging?
- You don't sound like much of a branch at this point.
I didn't ask her out right away because I see her on the job. I was hesitant about it because I don't want her to complain about me and I end up getting fired.

I'm not going to bother replying to the rest of your comments. Your comments don't mean much coming from someone who thinks that you need to have a high paying job and lots of money to bang hot girls.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be other plates, OP. :cool:
I know there are always other women. I'm going through a low point in my journey right now. I can't work out because of a back injury and I'm shrinking into a thin twig again. I dumped my gf almost 3 months ago and have no plates. I could have plated some girls recently but I didn't want to bang them again...

Does she do that to every guy?
No, she doesn't. I don't see her interacting with any other guys like she did with me. Some of these people that have replied seem to think she was just being nice, but they weren't there. To me, when you catch eye contact from across a room and the girl is staring at you and smiles, then that normally means interest. Especially when it happens multiple times. I think she just wanted validation and attention.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dumped my gf almost 3 months ago and have no plates.
Good. Me too. I preemptive dumped mine after sensing three weeks of dropping IL. I then got 'sellers remorse' over that same weekend and tried to get mine back. Long volleyball text messaging back and forth while I was out of town with the bros. At the end of the weekend, I get a text while I'm asleep with a long-winded response of low-interest of her saying no, LJBF (so she could ride the c0ck carousel). SMH at that rookie AFC mistake. :lol: I went ghost and blocked on phone, social media, and email when I got the text. I gained 12 lbs of muscle and started rigorously learning the guitar.

Long story short, this is the perfect time to use no plates status to use monk-mode to up your SMV like a true ninja Don Juan. :ninja:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. Me too. I preemptive dumped mine after sensing three weeks of dropping IL. I then got 'sellers remorse' over that same weekend and tried to get mine back. Long volleyball text messaging back and forth while I was out of town with the bros. At the end of the weekend, I get a text while I'm asleep with a long-winded response of low-interest of her saying no, LJBF (so she could ride the c0ck carousel). SMH at that rookie AFC mistake. :lol: I went ghost and blocked on phone, social media, and email when I got the text. I gained 12 lbs of muscle and started rigorously learning the guitar.

Long story short, this is the perfect time to use no plates status to use monk-mode to up your SMV like a true ninja Don Juan. :ninja:
I dumped mine for many reasons. She wasn't my type and we had different out looks of the future. She also wanted me to promise her that I would eventually have a kid with her. I also had sellers remorse but I never tried to get her back.

I'm going to work on myself for now, even though I can't lift right now. But, I can do other things to raise my smv.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OG, I came across this article of tips you can do while your back is all jacked up that may help with nutrition and getting the vitamins your body needs to recovery. Take the time you need to as necessarily to heal before you're back (no pun intended) in the gym at near 100%.

Garlic, radishes, and beets are especially helpful. You can also mix in a bit of fresh ginger; ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce pain and soreness.

To create an optimal healing environment and get back on your feet quicker, be sure to eat 8-10 servings of fruit and vegetables daily.

Source: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/10-tips-when-training-with-an-injury.html

Depending on the severity of that back injury... there is probably some PT or stretches you can do to aid the healing circulation to that area that your probably doing to some degree. In the interim, it's good to hear that you have other things you can focus on while rebuilding SMV.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Your comments don't mean much coming from someone who thinks that you need to have a high paying job and lots of money to bang hot girls.
That was redundant. And I didn't say you need to. God knows I managed to pick up a few stray hot women when I was unemployed and in my early 30's, but they start figuring out you are broke pretty quickly.

No, I just said it's a lot easier if you have a high paying job.

What a lot of you Millennial second place trophy welfare whiners forget is that once upon a time I was an unemployed bum trying to pick up hot women like you are today. My advice is: get a job.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OG, I came across this article of tips you can do while your back is all jacked up that may help with nutrition and getting the vitamins your body needs to recovery. Take the time you need to as necessarily to heal before you're back (no pun intended) in the gym at near 100%.

Garlic, radishes, and beets are especially helpful. You can also mix in a bit of fresh ginger; ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce pain and soreness.

To create an optimal healing environment and get back on your feet quicker, be sure to eat 8-10 servings of fruit and vegetables daily.

Source: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/10-tips-when-training-with-an-injury.html

Depending on the severity of that back injury... there is probably some PT or stretches you can do to aid the healing circulation to that area that your probably doing to some degree. In the interim, it's good to hear that you have other things you can focus on while rebuilding SMV.
Thanks. I will definitely check the article out. I have a bunch of pulled muscles in my back, close to torn. They have all turned into knots and cause me lots of pain. I'm on my 3rd week of PT right now.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is: get a job.
I'm far from an unemployed bum. I have a good sales job with lots of room for advancement. I might not make as much as you, but I own my home and 2 nice German cars. The house and cars are all paid off.

You shouldn't make assumptions about people when you know nothing about them. All the advice I see you give people is get a job and you need money to bang hot girls. Anyone with lots of money can bang a stripper.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm far from an unemployed bum. I have a good sales job with lots of room for advancement. I might not make as much as you, but I own my home and 2 nice German cars. The house and cars are all paid off.

You shouldn't make assumptions about people when you know nothing about them. All the advice I see you give people is get a job and you need money to bang hot girls. Anyone with lots of money can bang a stripper.
Wait, what country are your cars from?

Consider: the highest salary jobs pay about $140,000. After taxes you take home $93,800 per year. I took that much home in the past 90 days. Get a (better) job.

So wait: you are saying:

A) You make good money
and
B) Anyone making good money can bang a stripper (if they pay for sex, which I do not, but still)

So why are you asking for how to get a girl's phone number after 2 f*cking months?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, what country are your cars from?

Consider: the highest salary jobs pay about $140,000. After taxes you take home $93,800 per year. I took that much home in the past 90 days. Get a (better) job.

So wait: you are saying:

A) You make good money
and
B) Anyone making good money can bang a stripper (if they pay for sex, which I do not, but still)

So why are you asking for how to get a girl's phone number after 2 f*cking months?
I told you what country my cars are from.

I'm trying to move up in the company I work for.

Some people think I make good money but I don't think so cause I always want more.

I never said you pay strippers for sex.

If you would have read my earlier comment, you would know I didn't ask for her number sooner cause I see her on the job. I was hesitant because I was worried about getting fired. Normally I would go for the number right away.

You honestly are the biggest troll on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.