Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was she being friendly just to make a sale?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly i'd say it was all business. those chicks manning those booths have little if any shame.

I've had one girl literally grab my arm to rub the moisturizer in, and she quite firmly pressed my forearm against her boobs while working my hand.

It's all manipulation. get a guy "excited" and he'll buy anything.

I recall it specifically because i went to buy facial cream and a nail polish thingy for a friend's birthday. total cost of those 2 products were 60$

After the whole spiel about their products, obvious attempts at getting me hot and bothered amongst other things, she had added 4 other items to my list because i "Had to have them" blah blah blah. Total cost of what she wanted to sell me? 230$!

Obviously i just got my stuff and walked away. those vendor carts are like siren's, sure they may sound beautiful, but you're still gonna run ashore on some rather jagged rocks.

But dude, give it a try. You'll never know for a fact unless you attempt it and then you'll find out for sure. Who knows? This MIGHT be the exception that proves the rule.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
It slipped my mind about the heart thing. Oh, and another thing, she gave me a free jar of body cream... lol.

This always happens to me. I can never tell when to pursue or when to accept the interaction wasn't anything special.

What I mean by second contact is I'll go back next Saturday and if she's there, tell her I really like the products and get her number. Or go someplace and chat, get something to eat.

So, the heart and name is significant?

EDIT: One of the jokes she made was "alright get naked and stand in that bowl for me". I was like "...what...?"
You are way too obsessed with this girl. By the time you are done analyzing which part of your face she touched and how big the heart was when she signed her name after you made her some money, she's already had sex with the guy who bought her products after you.

1) Girls who are working are usually there to make a living, they are not there to look for dates.

2) You have to close right then and there. Guys get so confused about this, they think dating, sex, and intimacy is on their terms. You go back next Saturday, she could:

a) not be working
b) quit
c) gotten fired
d) gotten pregnant by the dude who slept with her after you
e) won the lottery

You should never assume the girl will always be there waiting for you to sweep her off her feet. LOVE IS NOT CONDITIONAL.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women from Ukraine are naturally flirty and more aggressive. It wasn't anything you should worry about, she was just being "normal".

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe not one person pointed out the fact that you SHOULD ALWAYS ASSUME SHE LIKES YOU... Which is on here quite a bit. Assume she'll say yes, makes you less nervous to act.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will engage her in conversation this Saturday to see if she's still friendly when I'm not buying anything. But you guys are right about these people being ruthless when it comes to selling their products. However, it wasn't like I was minding my business and she goes "hey, gorgeous guy, come over here and try this".

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Percisely the reason why I made this thread... was she a "hired gun" (first time I heard that term) or attracted to me...? I'm not that quick on my feet yet to determine people's motives and be cool/confident in my actions at the same time.

I don't think I did too bad in my interactions with her except for not seeing if she was for real.

You need to stop analyzing at ACT!!! The reason your life with women is at a stand-still is YOU! Your holding yourself back from success.... it sounds like you've spent a good amount of time improving yourself and are starting to get into the game.

Well.... A guy who is good with girls always ASSUMES attraction!!! Let me ask you this... If you knew, 100% certain that this byatch wanted you, how would you act around her??? Right now, your too pre-occupied with the outcome (fear of possible rejection) that your building up a casual situation into a huge production.

Who gives a fuvk if she's a sales girl? Who cares if she flirts with other guys? All that matter is you got several signs that she was interested in you; and you should've acted right then and there.

Just don't put too much stock in her and learn from it. Go back next week and CLLLLOSE!!!

PIMP

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's a beautiful girl and was flirty with you. What are the chances of you not buying something from her? very small. Does she know this? of course, thats why she does it.
Whether you want to ask her out or not shouldnt depend on how flirty she was but on whether you think shes what you're looking for.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
You need to stop analyzing at ACT!!! The reason your life with women is at a stand-still is YOU! Your holding yourself back from success.... it sounds like you've spent a good amount of time improving yourself and are starting to get into the game.

Well.... A guy who is good with girls always ASSUMES attraction!!! Let me ask you this... If you knew, 100% certain that this byatch wanted you, how would you act around her??? Right now, your too pre-occupied with the outcome (fear of possible rejection) that your building up a casual situation into a huge production.

Who gives a fuvk if she's a sales girl? Who cares if she flirts with other guys? All that matter is you got several signs that she was interested in you; and you should've acted right then and there.

Just don't put too much stock in her and learn from it. Go back next week and CLLLLOSE!!!
There's no need to assume she is attracted. SHE IS ATTRACTED, PERIOD. That is NOT a conversation you use just to make a sale.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
I will give an update regardless what happens.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl cut my hair hair a couple of weeks ago, who said, Many, overtly leading things. She talked about her boyfriend moving out, how she's a "naughty" girl, how she had to move out of her house, rent out her house, having to borrow money from everybody. She Gave me two small J Crew hair gel bottles too. When she found out what and where I work, she was practically giving herself over to me.

I'm not interested in her though. She seemed mental.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not she's interested, these women know how to exploit men to get what they want. The same ole same ole.............SEX (or the "perceived" opportunity).

Had a waitress do that to a friend of mine, I mean she had ME fooled at one point and I thought I was good at picking up on things like that.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your description it does sound to me that there may have been a genuine interest on her part, but you didn't step up to the plate when needed.

thewarrior said:
ITo make a long story short, I'm sure she's normally very friendly because of her job but she was extremely flirty with me. She asked how old I was (a lot of people ask me this because I look pretty young even though I'll be 25 in two months). And she demonstrated the products I was interested in by massaging the moisturizer into my hands (a lot) and asking me touch her so I could feel the texture of her skin. Then she asked if I was single plus she made a lot of flirty jokes. At the end, she said "okay you gotta hug me now", so I gave her a 2 1/2 second hug.
What you failed to do in the above interaction was to shift the frame in your favour by using some C&F/kino to determined if in fact she had genuine interest or just bullsh1tting you:

Her: "How old are you?"
You: "how old do you think I am? I bet you'd never guess!"

Her <massaging the moisurizer into your hands>
You: "are you trying to sell me a product or seduce me?"

Her: "are you single"
You: " that depends, what are you doing next thursday?"

Her: "okay you gotta hug me now"
You: "I don't hug strangers but if you give me your name/number then you won't be a stranger anymore"

The point is if you don't take risks, you won't find out.

thewarrior said:
I am planning to go back there next Saturday and tell her I really liked the products (which I do... I smell really good and my skin feels good) and casually ask if she wants to do something when her shift is over.
This decision right there was prehaps your biggest mistake. You got to strike while the iron is hot because that moment was your perfect oppertuinty. By next week she might not even remember you.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you failed to do in the above interaction was to shift the frame in your favour by using some C&F/kino to determined if in fact she had genuine interest or just bullsh1tting you:

You: "I don't hug strangers but if you give me your name/number then you won't be a stranger anymore"

Thats pretty slick man I really like those comebacks :up:

In fact I was reading something about that in the "The System" by Doc Love. I need to refer back and practice it. Perhaps someday I can become adept at it. Besides having a fun interaction is this also a way to guage interest level?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
From your description it does sound to me that there may have been a genuine interest on her part, but you didn't step up to the plate when needed.

The point is if you don't take risks, you won't find out.

This decision right there was prehaps your biggest mistake. You got to strike while the iron is hot because that moment was your perfect oppertuinty. By next week she might not even remember you.
What an awesome post! I couldnt have said it better my self but i am sure you were taken by suprise and couldnt think of saying anything smart like that. Also I TOTALLY AGREE that if you are going to have any chance ... dont wait until Saturday. GO in early or she might not even remember u lolz.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this also with women who are not working. That way, you won't have to wonder if she is being friendly because she is working.

thewarrior said:
I was in the mall today searching for some hygiene products such as quality moisturizers for face and body, and some cleansing solutions. I like to look my best and healthy skin is a great start to looking good.

Anyway, I stop at one of those vendor carts that are situated throughout malls. The girl with the cart was attractive which influenced me to stop there, and the products seemed high quality as well.

To make a long story short, I'm sure she's normally very friendly because of her job but she was extremely flirty with me. She asked how old I was (a lot of people ask me this because I look pretty young even though I'll be 25 in two months). And she demonstrated the products I was interested in by massaging the moisturizer into my hands (a lot) and asking me touch her so I could feel the texture of her skin. Then she asked if I was single plus she made a lot of flirty jokes. At the end, she said "okay you gotta hug me now", so I gave her a 2 1/2 second hug.

I am planning to go back there next Saturday and tell her I really liked the products (which I do... I smell really good and my skin feels good) and casually ask if she wants to do something when her shift is over.

This will be my first time in a while asking a girl out to do something. But I believe the time I spent on this site and the disgust with my love life has pushed me to the edge where I'm going to stop caring so much and just do what I feel.

But I would like to know the answer to the subject question. Was she being friendly just to make a sale? Does she do this to every guy? Regardless, I'm still going back to make second contact.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
What an awesome post! I couldnt have said it better my self but i am sure you were taken by suprise and couldnt think of saying anything smart like that. Also I TOTALLY AGREE that if you are going to have any chance ... dont wait until Saturday. GO in early or she might not even remember u lolz.
I guess that's another big difference between men and women. I can remember interactions I've had with women from years ago. Women on the other hand have amnesia the next day.