Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was Jim McGreevey Born Gay?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
New Jersey's former govenor was all over television last week plugging his book. I watched part of the interview, (this particular one being on Oprah,) anyway, he would talk about how he was in denial about is sexuality and the various issues he had dealing with that.

Then that question I've always had about gays entered into my head, do they choose or are they born gay? I can buy both sides of the arguement. I mean what guy decides after taking note of how nice the day is, basting in the joy of getting that promotion at work, marveling at how great his life is, then says to himself, "Damn. Everything is peachy right now, but something is missing. Hmmmm. I know what it is, I haven't had a homosexual experience yet. Today is a fine day to let some guy blast off in my mouth and f*ck me in the a$$ for the first time." No man does that. It's fair to say that gays have had a penchant for the same sex since birth.

However, the choice arguement makes sense too. McGreevey as with other "peter puffers," have had relationships with women. In McGreevey's case and others like him, they claim innate homo tendencies, ok I'll buy that, but how do do explain that fact that despite being gay, a woman not only GAVE YOU AND ERECTION, BUT YOU WERE ABLE TO MAINTAIN THAT ERECTION DURING COITUS, AND EJACULATE??? I'm a heterosexual male, I've been a heterosexual male since exiting the womb. THERE'S NOTHING A MAN CAN DO GET ME AROUSED!!!

Isn't it fair to say that McGreevey and other "guys," like him, aren't actually gay, but bisexuals that prefer the company of men?

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i saw that interview. surprises me cuz he comes across manly as opposed to feminine. imo, i highly doubt that being gay is a choice. exgov. said he knew something was up during his early years, like 6-7 years old when he realized he was drawn to boys.
unfortunately, it's not uncommon for gay men putting up a charade and actually getting married/have kids, just like this exgov... now, that's ****ed up for the wife and kids! but how the hell can these gay men fake the sexual aspect of the relationship?!?! i'm guessing they have strong vivid imaginations. there's bisexual women out there, but i have trouble believing that there's bisexual men... if a man likes ****, he's gay hands down. he may get it on w/ a woman, but that doesn't label him as bi-sexual. did you see the exgov's wife? she was actually pretty good-looking. and if you saw the interview, he read out loud a part from his book, describing how he felt making love to a man. i wish i covered my ears during that part, but it was obvious, based on how detailed he described the experience, that his sexual experiences w/ women were totally insignificant in comparison to his experiences w/ man...like inmates in prison.. because they have no other sexual outlet, they screw other men.. but they aren't gay nor are they bisexual. the exgov was in a similar position.. he didn't want to unleash his natural urges on other men... his only outlet of course was on women. he was in denial and consciously attempted to be "straight" but his natural urges overpowered his conscious attempt... if he were in fact "bisexual," wouldn't he be able to suppress his urges and settle w/ a woman? after all, he likes both men and women? but that wasn't the case

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
John, you and I were born heterosexual. We've never in our lives wanted to be with men in a sexual way. We don't find men attractive, nor have we ever lusted after them.

I'm assuming that a truly homosexual man would have never in his lusted after a woman or seen her in a sexual way, let alone been aroused enough to get an erection and complete the act.

My arguement is that only a BISEXUAL MAN can get aroused and complete the act with either sex because he's actually attracted to both.

With that being said, can they have a preference? Yes, but I would caterogize these people as bisexuals and not homosexuals.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that guy is a huge *******. I think it sucks that he's going to make a boatload of money on this book of his.

and I would also guess that he's bisexual.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i see where you guys are coming from. but if exgov were truly bisexual, EQUALLY drawn to both men and women, he would have stuck w/ his wife and never have taken enormous risks w/ other men; especially someone in his position. but his homosexual urges overpowered him which ultimately led to his downfall.
just because he had sex w/ his wife doesn't classify him as bisexual. after all, what about men in prison who have sex w/ other men? they were born straight and yet they're able to get aroused and complete the act. if a straight prisoner can screw his fellow cellmate, it would be a cakewalk for a homosexual man to screw a woman.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
i see where you guys are coming from. but if exgov were truly bisexual, EQUALLY drawn to both men and women, he would have stuck w/ his wife and never have taken enormous risks w/ other men; especially someone in his position. but his homosexual urges overpowered him which ultimately led to his downfall.
just because he had sex w/ his wife doesn't classify him as bisexual. after all, what about men in prison who have sex w/ other men? they were born straight and yet they're able to get aroused and complete the act. if a straight prisoner can screw his fellow cellmate, it would be a cakewalk for a homosexual man to screw a woman.
what about men who leave their wives for another woman? why would they give up their families, a good reputation and a multi-year long relationship for just another girl?

if he liked the other guy better, then he liked him better. He's clearly attracted to both men and women - hence, bisexual.

and the prison culture is such that most of the men who are having willing homosexual sex are doing it in a way that classifies them as masculine and straight. in prison, if you're giving it, you're masculine. if you're taking it, you're a woman and get ridiculed for being gay.