Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I wrong?

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so tonight i was havin a convo with two differant girls i was "controlling" with my dj skills decently. They are both good friends. One of them then yelled out about how she was happy she was not going to my school for high school but this crappy piece of **** nearby. She was extactic and this pissed me off that someone would lower my school below that dump. Without the people at my school i may not have been here right now to type this thread (lets leave it at that). She was calling them all druggies and *******s when i told her that i didnt like longmont. I got pissed, very pissed and i told her she had no fvcking clue what she was talking about, and i did end up saying that longmont was a piece of **** to her. This brought her friend in who told me that her sister goes there and then gave meno chance to respond and said a really smart ass comment that pissed the fvck out of me. In the end i just told them both to shove it because they really got me heated. Was i wrong to try and defend my school and the people at it like this? I think i ruined any chance with either of them. And no dont even reccomend an apology right now, i love my school and the people at it.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

DJZAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man ur just standin up for what u believe in. But people dont have the same opinions as everybody, don't appologize just try to come up with some story that it was stupid for each of u to fight over somethin as stupid as this and live on with each other.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Dude, it was just a school.

I can't wait till I'm out of high school. Ahhh, the fun I will have.

But your young, plenty more fish in the sea. :D