Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was i too much of a challenge?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i went out with this knockout today, and she was ALL OVER me, she literally attacked me in the car, then, when i was taking her back to her house cause she had to go to church, she asked me if she was gonna get another kiss as a "gift for letting me take her home", so i looked her dead in the eyes and said: 'how about a handshake? *With a big grin on my face*, i almost had to give her a blanket cause she went into shock.

So my logic behind it was, she's a young girl, 20 years old, as we know young girls bolt, so you need to be a little extra challenging, second, i had already stayed my welcome, i usually do 1h first dates, this girl had got 1:40h, third, we already had made out in the car for like 5 or 10 minutes, forth, it felt wimpy to agree to give her a "kiss as gift for letting me take her home", fifth, since she was looker, i thought "every guy on the face of the planet would be begging for another kiss, so maybe i should hold back".

Was i too harsh? Could i have screwed it up?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i went out with this knockout today, and she was ALL OVER me, she literally attacked me in the car, then, when i was taking her back to her house cause she had to go to church, she asked me if she was gonna get another kiss as a "gift for letting me take her home", so i looked her dead in the eyes and said: 'how about a handshake? *With a big grin on my face*, i almost had to give her a blanket cause she went into shock.

So my logic behind it was, she's a young girl, 20 years old, as we know young girls bolt, so you need to be a little extra challenging, second, i had already stayed my welcome, i usually do 1h first dates, this girl had got 1:40h, third, we already had made out in the car for like 5 or 10 minutes, forth, it felt wimpy to agree to give her a "kiss as gift for letting me take her home", fifth, since she was looker, i thought "every guy on the face of the planet would be begging for another kiss, so maybe i should hold back".

Was i too harsh? Could i have screwed it up?
"Letting you take her home"... Imagine if your male friend said that. Women knows someone will help them. But it doesnt have anything to do with interest and attraction.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Letting you take her home"... Imagine if your male friend said that. Women knows someone will help them. But it doesnt have anything to do with interest and attraction.
Like you said in another post, they have a job for every fella that’ll stick around long enough to take it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you said in another post, they have a job for every fella that’ll stick around long enough to take it.
Yea women made it easy. If she aint fvcking you and sex how and when u want then she dont like you like that. Even a golddigger will share money and buy gifts for a man she think is special.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she digs me, she said that about 5 times, couldnt keep her hands of my arms, complimented me at least thrice on my looks, said i should do stand up comedy cause im the funniest guy she ever went out with, suggested i take her out to a park next date, made out with me out of nowhere in the car, on and on.
This is why i was so confident in giving her a handshake.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's fine OP

Just as long as you hold your ground

Don't get insecure over little details

And don't apologize

Allow time/space and she'll be back

She is the chaser and you are the prize

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she digs me, she said that about 5 times, couldnt keep her hands of my arms, complimented me at least thrice on my looks, said i should do stand up comedy cause im the funniest guy she ever went out with, suggested i take her out to a park next date, made out with me out of nowhere in the car, on and on.
This is why i was so confident in giving her a handshake.
Are you fvcking her?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 date, she did mentioning going to my house tho, jokingly.
Uh oh. I’ve dated girls like this. They move fast and then slam on the breaks when you think you’re making progress, then they move fast again, then slam on the breaks again. Hope you like roller coasters lol

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh oh. I’ve dated girls like this. They move fast and then slam on the breaks when you think you’re making progress, then they move fast again, then slam on the breaks again. Hope you like roller coasters lol
Doesnt matter, im the one who goes slow, i always end dates, kisses, 5 to 9 to ask em out, no texting, and i only have sex after they ask me to be the boyfriend, with the ones im interested in a LTR at least.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, considering what all of you say is true.

Why wouldn't you press further? Obviously by your writing she was down to **** - your car, her place, your place etc. I have pressed chicks with much less attraction to me harder and it ended up with sax.

You should have escalated and pumped the fire while it's hot. What you are describing is like you gave her a half ****ing and nobody wants that.

In some situation the hesitation to press in those situation might ruin your chances. And remember if you **** them on your first date it's points to you my friend, in her eyes you will become a bit more special as you managed to bed her the first date, while not so many guys did this.
Whether its wrong or correct not sure, but this is what you could have done better in my humble opinion.

Cheers.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, considering what all of you say is true.

Why wouldn't you press further? Obviously by your writing she was down to **** - your car, her place, your place etc. I have pressed chicks with much less attraction to me harder and it ended up with sax.

You should have escalated and pumped the fire while it's hot. What you are describing is like you gave her a half ****ing and nobody wants that.

In some situation the hesitation to press in those situation might ruin your chances. And remember if you **** them on your first date it's points to you my friend, in her eyes you will become a bit more special as you managed to bed her the first date, while not so many guys did this.
Whether its wrong or correct not sure, but this is what you could have done better in my humble opinion.

Cheers.
She had to go church and lives with her parents, besides, having sex too soon dramatically lowers the chances of LTR in my experience.
I treat girls for sex different then the ones for relationships.

El Zorro Plateador

Reaction score
Anytime you mess with girls' heads — destabilize them, defy them, disturb them, annoy them (playfully) — you win. You win because you kept yourself the prize. You trolled that little number, and she'll be back. Good on ya, mate.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She had to go to church, plus, i dont want her for sex, i want her for a LTR, i already got chicks for sex.
Oh boy. You want her for LTR, she wants to fck. She lives with her parents, and she will get fcked, if not by you, then by someone else. You fcking her, does not mean there won't be LTR. Faiiiil.

Let me explain it from different angle. Between now, and whenever you want to pursue her for LTR, she will fck another dude. Chances of her fcking another dude are 90%, sht, if not more. Go ahead, rush dash for her v*gina, you will fail.

Let me explain from yet another angle. Wanting an LTR is beta sht and young girl might not want that at all, even a young girl that goes to church, because church is meaningless, it's someting that people do because other people do. She wanted it, you said no, what a girl to do, wait? Fck no. Would you wait for a woman that said no to you? Fck no. Another man. Go ahead and call her up tomorrow, she will see beta in you. She does not want a beta, she wants and alpha that will fck her. She does think that she has the power of v*gina to get an alpha, cuz she's young and stupid.

LTR is beta, your moves are beta, you failed, salvage is possible, but you don't have guts for it, fcking fail. End of story.

LTR. Fck you guy. LTR is what women want. We want something more, high interest level, you did not achieve that. You told her, I'm beta, I want LTR.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in Brazil? Might explain that.

I date women from church as well but I tend to play the Game mostly the same way except Im ok with no sex(but I'll still try, just to see the type of woman I'm dealing with). Not sure if it's the right way to do it or not, but my thought is just because you don't push for sex with her doesn't make her quality when she is putting out quickly for others, you need to be screening.
I never need to push for sex, i only go out to make them laugh and they always try to fk me around date 3 to 5.