Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was i PlayeD

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi to all,

Am back again and need some advice.

Met this chick who i i ended up having a converstion with and everything was going so well.I tried not to mess things up like i did on my previous date which is on the other post..SO SHY.I did compliment her by saying she looked very pretty but nothing more and i didnt try to get heavy or anything.

She on the other hand kept touching my hand making body contact and everything i said was funny and interesting or SO IT SEEMS.

Anyways after we had been talking for ages we decided we had better leave and get on with what we were doing.

( Sorry i should have mentioned we met on the street after being introduced by a mutual friend who left us almost immediately )

She gave me her email add as well as her home and mobile no. without me even asking her for them.

Now this is the part that has baffled me totally...

As we were leaving she told me that she thought i was adorable and id better keep in touch.

So a few days later i email her since i wasnt in town and ask her if she like to go out sometime.....

She then replies by saying she thinks im a nice guy and so much fun to be with but she already has a bf.She then said we could be friends and she would really like that and who knows maybe in the future..........................

Im sure she knew i was flirting with her all along and if so why didnt she tell me about this guy earlier.....

Did she just play me ? Or just wanted to get some attention from a guy to make herself feel good ?

Thanx

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you both flirted, but she has a boyfriend.

No harm done... She didn't "play" you.

Reply this:

"Aww shucks. I already lit the candles.

Your boyfriend is useless and is no match for a studmuffin like me.

If you change your mind, you know where to find me."

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Ice Cold said, you weren't played.

Some people may not agree, but I think you should genuinely be her friend and use her as practice in flirting, teasing, ****y & funny, etc. Don't even worry about trying to "steal" her from her boyfriend.

If she has attractive friends she can introduce you to them. In fact you can email her back and tease her about that: "Oh that's great you have a boyfriend, because that means you can introduce me to all your hot single friends without getting jealous!"

Take advantage of the situation. It is pretty much win-win for you.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shadow tiger
...am i right tho?
Nah...

There's no rule saying you actually have to "seal the date". If she's intrested she'll go out later too.

Cheers

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your replys.

Wish i had posted here before replying to her.

Sent her an email saying asking why she hadnt told me about her bf earlier.

Also thanked her for the offer of being friends but i already had enough friends...Think i picked this line in the Dj Bible or somewhere.

I also said i wouldnt have tried hitting on her if i knew she had a bf as that wasnt my style.

Maybe i should have acted cool and as MrCode said :

If she has attractive friends she can introduce you to them. In fact you can email her back and tease her about that:

"Oh that's great you have a boyfriend, because that means you can introduce me to all your hot single friends without getting jealous!"

Probably would have worked out better for me rather than just breaking ties with her.

Ice Cold...

Wish i could think of something witty like that but im not at that stage yet....Trust me though ill get there

Oh well live and learn

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you might have blown it with the reply. You should have stayed friends with her.

She probably doesn't have that good a relationship if she's handing out her phone number etc. like that. You could have DJd her for practice at the very least like the others said.

777boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are not supposed to do this but i did.

I apologised to her for my behaviour and said i got upset for no reason.

I told her id appreciate her friendship n used MrCode'z

"Oh that's great you have a boyfriend, because that means you can introduce me to all your hot single friends without getting jealous!"

She wrote back saying as long as we forget what happened we could be friends and shed introduce me to her friends...

Now arent i getting good at this........................Haha

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to my wisdom!

Hehehe, no seriously I'm glad it worked out. She may be a cool person and like I said she can introduce you to her friends and can also be social proof if you go out (even if she brings her boyfriend.)

I think some guys on here are too quick to "NEXT" chics instead of trying to build a decent social network. If you become the "guy that knows everyone" you have social proof that will have a very good effect on your social life.

Strctlypltnc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the numbers man, Chances are if she "was" all kinds of touchy and flirty with you after a 1st encounter then things may not be too cool on the home front with "JOE B/F"
Give her a shout every now an again just to see whats up. If things are "iffy" w/her love life you'll know soon enough. Just be careful if she does start up whinin about the B/F give her a shoulder , But what ever you do man,,,,, do not turn into one of "The Girls " where your sole purpose in the friendship is to offer up info on why us guys think the way we do
Just play it cool .............................................................

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you are not supposed to do this but i did.

I apologised to her for my behaviour and said i got upset for no reason.
Apologizing isn't always wrong. As part of a habit it is bad. Because someone wants you to is bad. Because you think you should but you're not sure why is bad. To fill a silence is bad.
Because you know you did something that you know or come to realize was wrong is fine.

Apologizing for apologizing is bad unless you can throw some irony into it.

Sorry.:D

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever a chick says, as she said to you, 'you're a nice guy', it's OVER! FORGET IT!

when i guy gets dumped it's almost always, "gee johnny, you're a really nice guy, but [insert lame ass easy let down here]..."

i even told my sister if she's into a guy, NEVER tell him, 'you're a nice guy'. it's just a really really bad connotation that all of us guys negatively relate to.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably really was interested in you, and that things on the home front (with the bf) isnt' that great. Big deal - you did a good job expanding your network (getting her friends) and maybe you're 'marked' so that if she breaks up, she'll let you know.
Keep up the networking and opportunties!