Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I friend zoned?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like you are showing this guy too little interest, so he stopped validating you, he feeding you same bullsh1t you feeding him. Start showing him more interest, be more sexual with him, see if he picks up on it. Whatever it is, be sure that dude is not your typical provider you could nest with after couple of dates and couple of lays. He will fvck you for a little while, and then when you want more, he will dump you. Just use him for sex, sex 1 on 1, sex with another girl, two guys 1 you, etc.

That guy is waiting on you to make your move on him. What to impress the sh1t out of him? Message him, ask him what kind of drinks he likes, go buy a bottle of that, tell him you have a bottle of that good sh1t, and you would cook for him, ask to come over to his place, or invite him to your place, best is his place. Make sure to dress extra sexy. You gonna have to initiate the sex. If you want to retain him though, sex would have to be extra good, you will have to do everything he wants, and then some, and don't be chasing him afterwards.

As far as liking pictures on FB, give me a break, that's retarded. If like a picture I'd commend on it in conversation, tell you that you have some nice lighting angles, ask you if you took it yourself.

Last edited:

tiziki

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like you are showing this guy too little interest, so he stopped validating you, he feeding you same bullsh1t you feeding him. Start showing him more interest, be more sexual with him, see if he picks up on it. Whatever it is, be sure that dude is not your typical provider you could nest with after couple of dates and couple of lays. He will fvck you for a little while, and then when you want more, he will dump you. Just use him for sex, sex 1 on 1, sex with another girl, two guys 1 you, etc.

That guy is waiting on you to make your move on him. What to impress the sh1t out of him? Message him, ask him what kind of drinks he likes, go buy a bottle of that, tell him you have a bottle of that good sh1t, and you would cook for him, ask to come over to his place, or invite him to your place, best is his place. Make sure to dress extra sexy. You gonna have to initiate the sex.

As far as liking pictures on FB, give me a break, that's retarded. If like a picture I'd commend on it in conversation, tell you that you have some nice lighting angles, ask you if you took it yourself.
I get that men would rather compliment in person instead of clicking a like button. It was just a change in his behavior that made me question. He used to like some of my pictures then stopped altogether and his best friend started liking every last one of my pictures.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
^Again, it don't mean squad sh1t. He liked some of your pictures, his friend follows him on fb, sees he liked your pictures, and began liking your pictures too. Doesn't mean this guy passed you to his friend, absolutely not. Two behaviors are unrelated. In fact you are being unrealistic with you wanting to like your pictures all the time, you are not the only woman in universe.

I know you want him to like all of your pictures, he is a fvcking 10 in your eyes. But picture a dude you don't like at all, liking all your pictures, he is a fvcking 5 or less in your eyes, is that hot or is that creepy?

Why would a dj like all your pictures, you are not the only woman in the universe or in his life for that matter. Stop abscessing with being validated through your bullsh1t little online account through which you usually get all your validation needs from beta men you don't care about nor would you even consider fvcking.

We use fb and text to setup dates, no more. If we use it for more your princess ass would confuse us with others and discard us away.

tiziki

Banned
Reaction score
^Again, it don't mean squad sh1t. He liked some of your pictures, his friend follows him on fb, sees he liked your pictures, and began liking your pictures too. Doesn't mean this guy passed you to his friend, absolutely not. Two behaviors are unrelated. In fact you are being unrealistic with you wanting to like your pictures all the time, you are not the only woman in universe.

I know you want him to like all of your pictures, he is a fvcking 10 in your eyes. But picture a dude you don't like at all, liking all your pictures, he is a fvcking 5 or less in your eyes, is that hot or is that creepy?

Why would a dj like all your pictures, you are not the only woman in the universe or in his life for that matter. Stop abscessing with being validated through your bullsh1t little online account through which you usually get all your validation needs from beta men you don't care about nor would you even consider fvcking.
No his best friend and I are friends as well so it's not like he saw an attractive random girl and started liking her pictures. We're all friends.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score

We use fb and text to setup dates, no more. If we use it for more your princess ass would confuse us with others and discard us away.
Nah, If my best friend knows I'm interested in a girl and he starts liking all of her pictures that would be an issue. Especially if we're all friends. It's weird af.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There you said it yourself, you all are friends. So you consider this guy to be your friend as well. Friends don't fvck friends. Change your behaviour and you will fvck him. My conversation is over with you, unless you want to fly to Russia and fvck me, then we can continue.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is for men only, LEAVE .
What do men get anytime they go to women for advice on women?....obfuscation and misdirection.