"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Was I blown off?????????

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
At least you learned your lesson. Next time, just dive in. Rejection DOES feel better than wondering, because you know you took the chance. The biggest risk is not to take one. You'll never know unless you go for it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dave_Hanson

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
What a surprise

Well as luck would have it she is in my class again that just started today!!!! How do I act around this girl now? Generally speaking after I ask a girl out and get rejected I don't have to be around her anymore.

How do I approach this one??????
 
Top