"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Was I acting DJ or AFC ?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
So first read this conversation, then answer my q's if you can.


Me: hey i'll be heading back up to uconn later on for some studying......care to hang out a little before that ?
her: sure, you mean tonight?
me: ya
her: Well, I MIGHT be busy, but I'm not sure yet.
me: well, ill take that as a no then
her: well, I think for tonight, no... but some other time soon.
me: hmm, k, then what day is good for u

....interruption in phone conversation.....

her: do u have my cell number ? (we were both drunk on saturday night, she got super drunk by the end of the night and she couldnt remember....i called her room phone b/c my cell phone was left at a friends house by mistake)
me: yah
me: so are you going to pick a day, or are you going to spend your last semester at UConn boringly w/o me.
her: didnt u say u wanted to go to the bar this week
me: yes

....she asks me to pick a day, i pick tomorrow, we have plans to drink at her place (where i will screw this bisexual sl.ut), then we go to the bar.....


Now here are the questions......

I don't think I worked that too badly, no major screwups. The room phone thing wasn't weird, im not going to explain why, it jsut wasnt. But I dont think I was completely Dj at it either b/c i wasnt dominating the conversation. I cut str8 to the point, but should I have asked right away what other day was good for her ? Whenever a chick says I MIGHT be busy, its a red flag. And she didnt immediately reccommend a different day. I dont care too much about how her IL is, i'll find that out for sure if she doesnt flake. Should I have thrown in some ****y-funny. I've read the dj bible about phone conversations, but im not fond of throwing the kind of game that he did in his examples. I know i had no ****y-funny and cut str8 to the chase.

Is there anything i should have done differently ?
And one more thing, when a chick says to call beforehand, is that a red flag that they will flake ? Chances are she wants to confirm things then, but i'm just curious.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

whistler

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
633
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
Don't worry too much about the phone conversation. Being c/f could have raised her IL, but as it is, it doesn't sound like the convo had much of an impact.

Based on what you said, I'd say you have a shot (if you play it really well), but you're far short from anything approaching a guaranteed lay.

And yes, if a girl wants you to call before a date it almost definitely means you're low on her priority list.

Good luck.
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
well

If you get lucky it means she likes you.

=)

No obvious bad signs yet.
 
Top