Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

was George Sodini a PUA ?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upon reading his blog and noticing several parallel things between the way he acted and the way the PUA community operates, I think he may have been an AFC who was in the process of changing. But then he gave up and shot a bunch of chics.

This further reinforces my core belief that the roles between the males and females have been reversed in recent years. In the past, if a female was undesirable, she would get a bunch of cats and live out her years as a teacher or another menial job. Now, when males are undesirable, there are no choices for them and they are left with living alone, masturbating daily, working a mid-level job and ...walking into a gym and shooting a bunch of cute girls out of frustration. As the roles of the different genders continue to change away from traditional values, this behavior is sure to continue and increase.

http://bumpshack.com/2009/08/05/george-sodini-website-online-diary-of-la-fitness-shooter-photos/

thoughts?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously not since he got ZERO attention from women. Poor bastard, in a way I can understand him even though I don't agree with his course of action. That's what a live of True Forced Loneliness does to a person.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO69 said:
Obviously not since he got ZERO attention from women.
I highly doubt it.

I think he just didn't have game nor did he want to improve his situation but blamed the whole world for his shortcomings.

He got zero attention because he didn't place himself in a position to do so (he didn't sarge and after reading his blog it sounded as if he was deathly afraid of rejections). He also mentioned that he didn't have any friends which could mean that he was a "boring and anti-social" which are two negative traits when combined do not attract women.

This guy was fairly decent looking guy and if his mind and dedication weren't so bend on self destruction but rather self improvement he would have been good with women.

That is why its important to start to improve today, not tomorrow or next week! before you know it you are going to wake up and realise you wasted a good portion of your life by procrastinating and be kicking yourself for not doing something about it earlier.