"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

warrior code

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Id like to give some insight on what helps me deal with being emotionally attached and what not is that a warrior code I learned in the Marines is that we are already dead in the water the easiest and commonsense thing is to actually live without fear which is so so very hard to do and dying in this world is actually living. America is a big fat lie. Being the introvert that I am I thought about it and realized whats up with all this **** about women and realized they aren't the enemy its your own damn perspective on things and the way you want to interpret them. Women will go for you if you have a "soul" because they lack that aspect in their lives seriously. Having a soul is saving a child from a burning building standing up for weaker people. Standing up to stronger people who try to take advantage of you. killing terrorists from planes **** that takes courage and instills fear in you but you do it anyway girls will smell that on you a mile away one word describes it all and it is testosterone. Also using your soul to search for enlightenment,philosophical thought the way things really are rather than should be . That is what having a soul is about. Masculinity can and always will be used for great things and dangerous things and sometimes nothing at all but each and everyone one of these is soulful. Women lack having a soul so much and thats why they desire to have sex that is spirtually and physically on because if they had a soul then they wouldn't view sex so much as a spirtual and important thing to them. It does make sense you just have to put it in their shoes. In the movie the tao of steve the dude was fat, obnoxious somewhat , and highly passionless not dispassionate but passionless but women still digged him. Why? Because he had a soul although with no material items he still had a soul which was pretty high up there considering he lives in america home of the greed and material items. Do you get where I'm coming from? Having a soul means everything if you want to seduce women. Having a soul is being .
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
I want what you're smoking and I want lots of it.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I've smoked that **** before and belive me there is better stuff.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Stop huffing whatever you're huffing or get on some medication for your illness. By the way ookevin that's the coolest quote from one of the coolest movies
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
I wonder what you mean by 3 35 am come again. What about it? Hmm... whatever.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
I started to pick through your post...but unfortunately you forgot to use paragraphs to seperate your ideas.

I got to this statement:



America is a big fat lie.

I can't finish your post. I would like to say if you don't like living here then go somewhere else. I just told this to a buddy of mine a vet from desert storm days. He was a black grunt. He constantly complains about shyt over here and whines to the point that nobody want's to see him come down the street.

I hope what ever your talking about works for you. If it makes you feel good then so be it.

peace
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
i agree with ps

if you dont like this fvckin country then get the fvck out...i know u didnt say you didnt like it..you said it was a lie....anyways get the fvck out if you dont like it here
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
player supreme, your a pussiefied male going on sosuave and player university all day and all night , jakethesnake rarely goes on and so do I. your fugly too and your fat black face. Look if you dont take a stance on whats wrong than you can't fix it .. just like slavery just like wars and everything else. What everything is perfect in america so we should just shut up about it. Think man. If someone has a right to say something in this country. There comes a time in one mans life where you choose a side can't always pretend **** is perfect.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
Originally posted by naturalzen
player supreme, your a pussiefied male going on sosuave and player university all day and all night , jakethesnake rarely goes on and so do I. your fugly too and your fat black face. Look if you dont take a stance on whats wrong than you can't fix it .. just like slavery just like wars and everything else. What everything is perfect in america so we should just shut up about it. Think man. If someone has a right to say something in this country. There comes a time in one mans life where you choose a side can't always pretend **** is perfect.
Sorry to keep you waiting zen...your full of shyt. Like I said if you don't like it over here go back to where your ancestors came from.

See how you like it over there.

Whinning about this country isn't taking a stand...it's whinning like a bytch is all your doing.

End of story. Mr tyrese look a like...bwahahahaha...you mean more like kwai chang kaine grasshopper.


No offense to jake:
Oh jake is on here much more than you think. I've popped in late at night and noticed him on here...so as to not start something that is all I will say.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme


No offense to jake:
Oh jake is on here much more than you think. I've popped in late at night and noticed him on here...so as to not start something that is all I will say.

Oh, how nice to run into you again, P_S. :rolleyes: :p



Btw, so what if I'm here late at night? Does that earn my your "Loser Seal of Approval"? Hmmm. I wonder. Besides, and most importantly and most revealingly, if you're here at the same time late at night to check up on my presence on web boards, it doesn't exactly paint you in a flattering light either. :D Ain't that a bytch, P_S? You've gotta be a "loser" yourself and stay online late at night to spy on "losers" like me. :p :D So with that in mind, I hope you're not offended either.




And naturalzen, stop mentioning my name in your posts. I've promised P_S to try to stay away from him on this board, and I don't appreciate your mentioning my name like 5 times in one day with yours, as if I'm your buddy in arms against PS. So please - stop it.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Oh, how nice to run into you again, P_S. :rolleyes: :p



Btw, so what if I'm here late at night? Does that earn my your "Loser Seal of Approval"? Hmmm. I wonder. Besides, and most importantly and most revealingly, if you're here at the same time late at night to check up on my presence on web boards, it doesn't exactly paint you in a flattering light either. :D Ain't that a bytch, P_S? You've gotta be a "loser" yourself and stay online late at night to spy on "losers" like me. :p :D So with that in mind, I hope you're not offended either.




And naturalzen, stop mentioning my name in your posts. I've promised P_S to try to stay away from him on this board, and I don't appreciate your mentioning my name like 5 times in one day with yours, as if I'm your buddy in arms against PS. So please - stop it.
Jake it's 2:15 in the morning. I just posted that post. I'm up cause I'm still on vacation and I just got home from a friends. What are you doing up.

Anyways like I said I ment no offense I only bought it up cause zen was trying to make a claim that wasn't true...so chill bro. Let's keep our deal.

I did type No offense to jake:

That means I am not trying to diss you just check zens info. and false beliefs.

And I did pop in a few times to see who was on here on the friday and sat. nights before I went out or over to my girls house...yes I sure did. I like to see who out there trying to get a life and who wasn't.

No I'm not the sosuave police. back then when I did that I was battling with starman and a few others...yeah always battling haters who want to flame...

aight jake good nite and don't let the bed bugs bite...

peace babyboi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top