Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warning

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, as you guys have probably already seen... we had some retards or perhaps one retard take time out of their "busy" day to troll us... not just us, but every other one of the forums. So... to stop this a little bit, I'm taking no prisoners. If I see something even remotely unimportant, or if I see any flaming what so ever... we're going to have problems.

The Matrix: Reloaded

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love you Matrix. O did I come on too strong? I want your babies.

But anyway back to reality. I was reading through some of the old old posts and what it was all like ya know "back in the day" - Pook, Poet and all those ppl.

Man, every post had some sort of POINT to it. The DJs were actually discussing techniques and how it helped/hindered their progress. There was barely a sign of "Does she like me? no really does she? should i ask her out? what EXACTLY should i say? what type of underwear should i wear that would make her want to go out with me more???"

Let's see if we can get it back to that. Maybe we should invent another forum entitled "Read the fvcking Bible" and just move every relevant post there. Man that Forum would be PACKED!

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but seriously, does she like me? I mean really. Cuz she said she wanted to go out with me, but I'm not sure. She even sat on my lap, but I think she doesn't like me because she sometimes actually talks to other guys infront of me, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT--

First post for the RTFB Forum

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. I leave for one day and a troll army comes and bites sosuave in the ass.

The same hacks invaded GP.com also; I checked.

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! i hope i'm not one of these people. I read the bible, yet there are times when i need some interaction to actually gain some wisdom on a few things. As i grow out of my newb stage i guess i'll be able to handle things more independently. Sorry if i've been one of these people. I really do appologize. It would most certainly help if you could identify me as one of these people that create pointless threads (IF i am one of them) and tell me what im doing wrong so i may correct myself. Thanks, and again- sorry!

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're talking about wudd. I didn't come here for about a week and then i get back and everything's gone to hell. what is up with that.