Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WARNING! WARNING!!! Do not use POF....

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made a fake profile on pof, all I did was got a hot chick photo from the net (sexy but sophisticated), didn’t even put a description, got 50 massages within 24hrs, couldn’t believe it.....this was without any effort whatsoever, & found out that I even had a 18-27 criteria, so it could have been double.

There was one of either 2 types of massages, it was either very polite & discreet, (a few guys got pretty poetic), or blunt & rude like "do you wanna go ****", most of them were the overly polite type, some guys massage more than once & gave numbers.

Now if you're to dumb to realise that any half decent woman wouldn’t even tolerate that sh1t, go slap u'rself (they would already have more than a hand full of booty calls in real life) even some guys massage me saying "I'm surprised you have to be on a dating site"....

So some pointers:

-Hot chicks already have too many options in the real world

-Hot chicks, instead of working to get guys, they are working to get guys off them

-you could be a stud in the real world, but your only another profile in the virtual world (you cannot base your game in the virtual world)

-the girls that are on these dating sites are damage goods (attention *****s, single mum's, ugly, fat, transvestites, etc. etc.....)

-the guys on these sites are really desperate

-you're probably one of those guys

-the only reason you're on the site is because you're damaged goods (so take a good look at yourself)

-I feel kind of sad that I actually have to write this sh1t

-if you're gonna replicate my little experiment I advise you to get another email address

Ok, just to make it clear the only reason I used internet dating in the first place is because of an operation on a sporting injury that i'm recovering from & have plenty of time, in fact that's the reason I'm on this site atm, I said this before, I totally do not encourage the use of virtual social networking (facebook, POF, etc...), it separates you from reality & makes you feel worthless.....

even the most trivial sh1t in the real world is more stimulating than the virtual world.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right . I made a pof profile and deleted it after 2 days ...JUST PLAIN NOT WORTH IT. The odds are stacked againts you.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thing is - i have a few female friends on dating sites (not POF but various other ones), but I woudn't call them damaged goods at all! well, why are they on there then? i hear you ask. Don't they have enough options in real life? Well, yes and no

The fact of the matter is, most dudes are really kind of boring, the reason these girls made profiles isn't that they can't get anyone or that they are weird or damaged - its that they want to meet someone different, interesting

The problem, of course, is that 99% of the people that message them are way more boring than the people they meet in regular life. My one friend showed me all the messages from the guys and they were TERRIBLE! more in the 'overly polite' camp than the blunt camp, but so dull! like, literally no reason to reply to any of these dudes.

The odds aren't stacked against you because 500 other dudes wrote, the odds are stacked against you because you were just like all the other boring dudes

I think she's been on maybe 3 internet dates in the last year or so. You want to know what it was about these 3 where the multitude failed? They didn't write her, she wrote them.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strongly disagree that POF is worthless.

I got laid several times last year from POF, and pulled #s and dates from other girls. All in the 7.5-9 range. Some of the girls were actually LTR material, some were fun while it lasted.

I just got back on POF a couple weeks ago. Extracted a # today from a gorgeous girl, talking to a few others and hope to repeat last year's success.

Like mahoney said, WHAT you say makes a huge difference. I always read their profile and come up with something unique, ****y, funny, whatever that is tailored to THEM.

My profile is also C&F, my pictures display pre-selection and that I have a fun life.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just made a profile on there yesterday so I could troll their forums. I think the site should be called PutaBagOnYourHead.com.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Tiguere said:
You are right. The odds are stacked againts you.
The odds are stacked against you in real life! POF just increases these odds tenfold!

Women have always had the upper hand in dating, and the growing number of desperate men obtaining and using pua material doesn't help.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While the OP makes some valid points, he also makes some false ones and comes of as "absolutist" first of OP, yeah yeah we get it in every thread you have mentioned the only reason you joined is cause of your leg, with the profile you wrote as well the one about not giving a **** and what not it doesn't suprise me if your not seeing the type of success on pof that other guys are seeing

Hot chicks have ****loads options but what the OP fails to realize is, that a lot of Hot chicks "qualfying" are so tightknit that the average guy doesn't/can't meet them cause of various reasons i.e. lack of game, looks, very needy etc. Sure a lot of Hot chicks go there for attention and free meals but there are some that are looking for someone to bang their brains out or for a potential LTR (although those are very far and few between)

These "hot chicks" that the OP is talking about, I see them get hit on the field by lame guys, etc. These chicks may have you fooled until you realize that a bunch of them are either broke college chicks or girls who work at "Joe Sensors" etc.

For the OP to assume "your damaged goods" is a crock of shyt, and IMO makes him less of a creditablie figure

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get several numbers per week from pof and always have a steady supply of dates coming in from that site. Sure, many turn out to be flakes and time wasters, but its sharpened my game as you need to stand out to succeed.

Chatting with a girl last night who claimed to have received1200 emails since march. Told me if she got disconnected from the chat its because her computer froze from being inundated with IMs popping up, yet guess who she's going out with Tuesday? Me.

It takes time to polish your online game, but with practice online dating is a potential goldmine. My biggest hurdle is keeping their interest past a few dates, the grass is always greener on pof, but at least I've usually slept with them by that point.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
was gonna add something to the OP but fvck it.....

wat I add is that not only are the girls on dating sites damaged goods but women in general are damaged goods........so why go the extra length? there just not worth it....

That being said, if there is any "fixed" women anywere, what the hell are they gonna be lurking around a dating site for? Presuming that they are "fixed" they would know that the real men are out in the real world pounding real pu$$y!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made an account in December and within first hour I had some views and pot smoking chick booty called me. Then some wiered lame chicks chatted up with me, a single mom (hot). I didn't post any shirtless pics, nor about what I do because I was still in uni. It seems that those two are the most important things to make it seem like you are the catch. I had one chick from a small town interested, but I would have to take a ferry to see her, so we decided it was a bad deal. On the second day I sent out 40 messages, each custom tailored, which seemed like too much work for those b!txhes, that it made me decide that it would be more productive to deal with them in real life, needless to say more fun, because I was interested in other potential women from school. Besides that, I am 25, why should I even be on there, as if there are no decent women around. I should be enjoying myself, school was the best place to meet women at anyway. So it had gotten deleted. Now, I may actually consider going in there because in bars and clubs it's the same story. Afterall, it's somewhat weird to meet up with a person from internet. My interest level shoots up only when I an around a person, it happens over time at the beginning and then I get oneitis!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is feeling frustrated and disheartened.

We all have times like this when things don't go our way and we start having doubts about there being any decent women out there, but unfortunately that negativity and bitterness is just going to weigh you down and make it harder for you to get anywhere...not only with women, but with friends, career and just your general happiness.

Just remember, if something isn't working for you, it's time to try something else. Maybe there's something you are doing wrong, maybe you just need a time out or an overhaul of your image/personality.

I'm having a great deal of success on POF and really love the site, but it's only because I've had a lot of harsh rejections and learned some valuable lessons. I've had to make big changes to my life, my look and my attitude and now I'm finally at the stage where things are clicking into place.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true and not true. i've made profiles on a couple dating websites. two girls i am seeing now are from them. i DO believe the odds are stacked against us cause it was NOT easy finding decent girls to date and i would probably never do it again cause i went through quite a lot of girls just to get a couple out on a date. it's a waste of time unless you're really patient and don't mind getting rejected by almost every girl you message. i think the few decent girls on these sites are normal but have not met any decent guys in person so they tried their luck online.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
56andre said:
-you could be a stud in the real world, but your only another profile in the virtual world (you cannot base your game in the virtual world)
[/B]
Couldn't agree more. I created a profile on there for a few weeks just to give the internet dating thing a shot. All I got was messages from random fat girls (there's no other nice way to say it). Meanwhile, decent looking girls didn't message me back.

Meanwhile, I'm out at the bars on the weekend and I had hot girls all over me feeling me up on the dance floor.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! You don't say!

On POF:
  • If you're good-looking, you will probably get laid if you have decent enough game.
  • If you're average-looking, the odds are severely stacked against you. Your lays:contacts ratio will more than likely be rather small.
  • If you're ugly, don't even bother.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
56andre said:
got 50 massages within 24hrs, couldn’t believe it
Sounds like a result to me! You must have been sore though ...... :woo: did any of those come with "extras"?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
TheManOfSteel said:
Couldn't agree more. I created a profile on there for a few weeks just to give the internet dating thing a shot. All I got was messages from random fat girls (there's no other nice way to say it). Meanwhile, decent looking girls didn't message me back.

Meanwhile, I'm out at the bars on the weekend and I had hot girls all over me feeling me up on the dance floor.
I found the exact same thing ManOfSteel - I can score 8's in person no problem, and even an occasional 9 - but on POF? Forget it. They might write back, but the conversations went nowhere (and they were probably only 7's using old photos of themselves to boot).

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is Wrong all around

There really is no point to this thread, except for the fact that this poster is an ignorant hypocrite, that contradicts himself and shows his lack of knowledge about women, dating, and online dating.

The fact of the matter is, online dating is basically the same as dating offline, except the game is different online. Good looking men and women will always have the most options in the dating world, regardless of where it is. The average guy as you well know, has it more difficult in dating. He has to use his game and personality to give himself a chance and an advantage. But that doesn't always work, because as you well know, a better looking guy with the same game or less, will beat the average guy with the same game or a little better everytime. So, when an average guy is online, his pictures aren't that great, so to compensate, he tries to be the phony pick up artist online as he does offline. He will try to make the same ****y and funny profile, he will also try to send chicks the same scripted messages that she gets from hundreds of other guys writing her. He isn't being original, he is being the same phony guy as all the rest are online, just like he does in the real dating world. Then when the chick ignores him or catches on to his phony game, he gets mad and frustrated and he wonders why it didn't work, then he blames the chick for not being interested in him.

A hot girl will get attention from every guy she sees wherever she goes. So why should this be that big of a surprise to you, that her inbox will be flooded with messages from evey guy under the sun. They want a hot girl, so they give her the attention. Not sure why making fake profiles would help you undestand that. Good looking guys will get attention from women wherever they go. They will get lots of smiles, eye contact, they will get hit on, and girls will flirt with them wherever they go. It's all about the looks that people have, that is what most people base their criteria on, and some people fail to realize that. When you are good looking, you will be successful on or off line. It doesn't matter where it is. If you don't look that good, it is harder for you online, because women only see your pictures and what you say about yourself. Then when you start your phony PUA routines, you all strike out. That's why I say online dating is a waste, except for social networking, people don't really take it seriously, except for the delusional people that think they can find a soulmate on there, or the frustrated guys offline, who think they can be an online king and take their phony game there. If more guys would try to date women that look more like them, quit their phony PUA routines, or use social networking instead, they would have a lot better chance with meeting women and keeping their interest.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
56andre said:
Made a fake profile on pof,

You sure have a lot of time on your hands making a fake profile. You would think a big ladies man such as yourself, would be talking with the ladies you already have, instead of making a fake profile to find out the obvious. What a real waste of time that is.

all I did was got a hot chick photo from the net (sexy but sophisticated), didn’t even put a description, got 50 massages within 24hrs, couldn’t believe it.....this was without any effort whatsoever, & found out that I even had a 18-27 criteria, so it could have been double.

You got 50 massages? You must of had a sore back or something. You mean 50 messages. A real waste of time here. If you know anything about hot women, they will get hit on and get attention from men wherever they go. So why should this be such a big surprise to you that men will send her lots of messages? She is hot, They want a piece of her. You don't need to make a fake profile to figure that one out. Again, you wasted your time doing that to find out the obvious.

There was one of either 2 types of massages, it was either very polite & discreet, (a few guys got pretty poetic), or blunt & rude like "do you wanna go ****", most of them were the overly polite type, some guys massage more than once & gave numbers.

Yes, guys do that. The AFC guys will kiss her a$$ and try to be nice to get in her pants like they always do. The other guys will hit on her and ask to hook up. This is the same online as it is offline. So why should this be such a big surprise to you?

Now if you're to dumb to realise that any half decent woman wouldn’t even tolerate that sh1t, go slap u'rself (they would already have more than a hand full of booty calls in real life) even some guys massage me saying "I'm surprised you have to be on a dating site"....

You had some guys massage you or did you have some guys message you? The same applies on and offline. Hot women have options and they take it online to get more options to see if they can maybe get better prospects. Good looking men and women don't take online dating seriously, they use it to see if they maybe can get something better if they can or to get quick hook ups. They don't take it seriously.

So some pointers:

-Hot chicks already have too many options in the real world

and they look for more online as well

-Hot chicks, instead of working to get guys, they are working to get guys off them

they are also looking to get men who don't use the phony PUA routines that a lot of guys like to do because they have no real game. They are working to lose the guys like you that have no game.

Wrong. Not True. Again, this guy shows his ignorance about online dating. Now, this guy must not be very good looking, otherwise he wouldn't make an absurd statement like this. Your game online is your looks, you hook the chick after, just as it is in person. Chick base their criteria on looks first, then everything else follows. She sees a guy that looks good, she is interested, they talk, they get to know each other before they meet, that is how it works. They are there to meet and hook up with good looking guys. That is what they are there for. If you're a stud offline, you will be one online. Your statement is absurd and it is wrong.

I joined myspace when it used to be good a few years ago. I was the "cool new person" when they used to feature new people that signed up for the site. I added 15 of my good friends the first day I joined. I didn't log on until 2 days later. When I looked at my email, I had so many emails from myspace. I had emails that said "You have a new friend request" "You have a new message". So I logged in and had tons of friend requests and messages, mostly from girls all over the U.S. with different ages. They wanted to get to know me better, they said they wanted to be my friend, they said I was hot, they wrote stuff about themselves and wanted to know what I liked, some even talked about hanging out and I didnt even know who they were, a few gave me their number after one message or not even one message, it went on and on. Myspace is basically a dating and hook up site. Girls will message and want to hang out with good looking guys, so It would be the same on POF, or any other dating site. I added some cool pics, had a decent about me, and had my friends. That's all I had. No gimmicks, no phony PUA, no lame unfunny C&F on my profile, just had a few cool pics and a good about me. So when you say that good looking guys are just another profile, you are wrong, either not very good looking, and have no clue about online girls, because I experienced it, and I know for a fact that good looking guys have it easy online and basically can pick and choose because I know what it's about, because I've done it.

-the girls that are on these dating sites are damage goods (attention *****s, single mum's, ugly, fat, transvestites, etc. etc.....)

you had transevestites? you should know..lol, some of them are but you have the average chicks who think they will find their soulmate and hot women who are looking to increase their prospects if they can.

-the guys on these sites are really desperate

some are but not all of them, just the guys like you are.

-you're probably one of those guys

well you're the one who made a fake profile to find out the obvious. You said you even joined POF yourself except you use a leg injury as an excuse to join. Very hypocritical.

-the only reason you're on the site is because you're damaged goods (so take a good look at yourself)

you're on the site so what does that make you? some guys use it to increase their chances for quick hook ups and they are successful. Wouldn't call them damaged. Again, you ae being very hypocritical and ignorant on this matter.

-I feel kind of sad that I actually have to write this sh1t

Why did you? Except to prove your ignorance to me and the rest of the forum. I thought it was sad to make a fake profile and have men write to you. Seems you could be doing better things than that.

-if you're gonna replicate my little experiment I advise you to get another email address

Sorry, I don't have time to waste doing that like you do to find out the obvious. If you had some plates and women in your life, and understood women and dating, there would be no need for you to do this.

Ok, just to make it clear the only reason I used internet dating in the first place is because of an operation on a sporting injury that i'm recovering from & have plenty of time,

LOL good one. Nice excuse too. If you were successful as you claim to be, you wouldn't need to join the POF site because you already would have plenty of girls in your life to come over and help you with your leg injury. That's what I would do. I would have them take care of me all the time to nurse me back to health. Why don't you do that? So why go to internet dating if you are so great with women to just pass the time? You would already have women available to you. Wouldn't you? No need to troll during your recovery. Doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for making a fool out of yourself though. Next time don't create a thread to spout off and bash guys for what you are doing as well.

in fact that's the reason I'm on this site atm, I said this before, I totally do not encourage the use of virtual social networking (facebook, POF, etc...), it separates you from reality & makes you feel worthless.....

It does? Well, I sure didn't feel worthless when I got all those messages and requests from those chicks on myspace. In fact, that gave me a huge ego boost. Then I got numbers and hook ups from it. Didn't seperate me from reality one bit. Made me feel great. If you are good looking, I encourage it, you will have huge success, just don't be a phony PUA because you won't succeed doing that. When you are good looking, it doesn't matter where you are in the world, offline or online, you will be successful with women. You just proved your ignorance again and you must not be very good looking because you wouldn't be saying this if you were, and you would know what great results you can get on social networks.

even the most trivial sh1t in the real world is more stimulating than the virtual world.

I was stimulated by plenty of girls that I met from the virtual world.

This guy is wrong about everything, he proved it time and time again. He embarrassed himself posting this ridiculous thread on the forum bashing other guys while he is doing the same exact thing. He had no success himself with online dating, so that is why he says all this. He contradicts himself and doesn't know what he is talking about. He made false statements based on his own personal opinions with no experience and a clear lack of knowledge about dating and women in general. If he had success off line, he would know that you will have success on line as well because it is basically the same. Good looking people have the clear advantage and this is another guy who fails to realize that because he never had any experience with it, so he comes on here to spout his false personal opinions, that doesn't hold any water, or give him any credibility to what he tries to claim. He is wrong, and he proved that for all of us to see with each of his false statements that he made.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
el gantry, or watever your name is....

Your gonna find that the real dj's in here are gonna back me & probably bash into you (even though that's not a very dj thing to do)

I skimmed through your response cause it was just so dam long, look I'd understand if you're trying to defend yourself in court against a rape allegation that was false...........but Pof??? come on man...

but none the less I got your point (sorta)

Look man if you were so experienced with the chicka's you would understand when I say it's just not the same........period!

I dont just target Pof but all social media networking throughout the net, yes facebook, fvcking twiit twiit, & all that sh1t. But I made the thread mainly on Pof cause there seems to be some late craze on this forum on pof (for some fvck'n reason???)

Yes I did get messages from chicks, all attractive (well on there profile anyway, for some reason I didn't get msg's from ug's, guess I was out of there leauge), but I still consider it a "fail", why? cause number wise ther is no comparison to my real pvssy pulling powa........

Even if you pull easier on hooking up sites like pof, I still will not advice anyone to do that sh1t......like I said, it just isn't the same!....it's fake!

In fact if it was easier, even the more so I would be against it....

it's bad for everyone, there is no character building, it's cheating, like cheating in a game, yea you finished the game but what skills did you learn???

Same as facebook, actually facebook is probably the worst only because of the masses that use it & has the biggest affect on society.....you have 1000's friends (in the virtual world) but your a social dud!

That's why you mislead guy's on here that need guidants, you can't encourage them to hide behind a computer screen & act like a stud on some profile when what they need is exposure to the real world.....

-don't waste 1 hr on Pof when you can use 1 hr working out & getting in shape

-don't wast 3 hrs on Facebook when you can use that time thinking about a business plan

-don't waste hours on computer games when you should go out & sign up in a local sporting team

-go fight for what's right instead of pretending you're that awesome guy in 'call of duty' (it's a video game)

Trust me ooh misguided people! once you get a 'real' life (key word "real") you wont even have time for women.....

Ooh, & my injury! I guess that's the expense of having a real life.....you see I prefer sports over video games (no, not sports in video games)

(caution: you may get injured or even die prematurely in the real world,(well I guess that's the risk you take you little pvssy! yea u, the one in front of the computer that's wasting his pathetic life on Facebook, Pof, video games!)

Ooh, & if I meet anyone of you in the future, can you please get rid of that fvcking iphone whilst your browsing Facebook & pay attention to what the fvck I have to say (yea social networking makes people more unsociable, & you think it’s doing us good, pffft!)

You just made me write this long fvcking post!

now I feel worthless......guess I’ll go visit my friends on facebook..... they’ll cheer me up!!!

Yea I could make this post much longer & correct any errors, but I have to go workout now......chowa!!!

Last edited: