Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warning, veiwer discretion adviced. Help needed...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three days ago I started back on a high protein diet and started working out again. It has been maybe 3 months since I was eating good and working out.

This morning I wake up and take a dump and it was bloody. Now I think that black crap signals internal bleeding, not red blood, but I'm not certain...

I am a little worried, but I don't really have the money for a trip to the hospital, and my health insurance sucks.

Does anyone know if maybe the new switch to the high protein diet could do it?

Oh yeah, I also started taking a new multivitamin that has unbeleivably high contents of all the major vitamins, maybe that could be doing it??

Sorry for getting graffic, but I am concererned about this, if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mr. Mystery

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
is this continuous or did it just happen that morning?

What i would do is take it down a notch and go on a LIGHTER protein diet.

Also with the multi-vitamins make sur eyou get the ones without the coating that way youll absorb it better.

Let me know if any of this helps.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe you posted this on here. This should be blatantly obvious.... GO SEE A DOCTOR.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that if every time you take a dump this happens then you may have cause for concern... but if it's a one shot deal.. I would say you just took a power-dump.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this happened this morning, and I have taken a dump since then that was blood free.

I think I just popped a blood vessel in my bum or something. I'll play it by ear from here, and make adjustments as needed and if it happens again, I'll see a doctor.

It was a big dump, so maybe Diesel was right, it was the turd of a lifetime.

And HappyHobo, they are uncoated.

Anyway thanks for the help fellas.

Mr. Mystery

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
a friend of mine had that happen,i guess he ate high fiber stuff and waited it out and he was fine. however i would ask a doctor,just in case

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe how many medical questions are asked on this board. I don't think their are any MD's here, it's just a bunch of dorks trying to get laid.

Try posting these questions on healthboards.com

You'll end up dead listening to these guys

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I can't believe how many medical questions are asked on this board. I don't think their are any MD's here, it's just a bunch of dorks trying to get laid.

Try posting these questions on healthboards.com

You'll end up dead listening to these guys
bwahahah nice :p

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have a hemroid that you "busted" by the change in diet/stool.

It's happened to me, but if it keeps up, see a Dr.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it happens again, go see a doctor and get checked for Ulcerative Colitis, Proctitis or other ulcerations. It could just be a vessel or piles..

Yes, if the blood is black and tar like, the bleeding is coming from further up such as large intestine or small intestine. If its bright red, its closer to the rectum.

I have had UC before.. i have some knowledge in that area.

Reaction score
umm, you need to have a good balanced amount of fiber as well.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
It could be kidney stones or an infection.
wheelin - don't give advice when you don't know your stuff. Kidney stones may result in URINAL BLEEDING, not rectal. Because kindneys are connected to the bladder.

If it was a big dump, then you could've just torn your epithelium a bit which gave some blood. Or it could be polipi, an open hernia or a newly deveoped ulcer from a spicy food...

And about a million other reasons.

Did you eat anything spicy lately?
Did you have a constipation?
Did you do any heavy squats last night?
Did your stomach hurt at all before/after?

I would suggest putting some cream on and in the rectal opening to not develop a hemorroinds and give it a chance to heal.

Your biggest treasure is your health. Treasure it.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
wheelin - don't give advice when you don't know your stuff. Kidney stones may result in URINAL BLEEDING, not rectal. Because kindneys are connected to the bladder.
I know someone who had kidney stones and they said that a few days before they went into the hospital they shat blood.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spicey food will definitely do it...

Nosferatu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Mystery,

Since I am a sufferer of both colitis and crohn's disease (both manifest themselves as chronically inflamed intestines), I think I can give you a good answer.

If the blood was very red (not black), then it most likely came from the very last part of your intestine and is either a hemorhoid that popped or an inflamatory condition brought about by spicy food or other irritant. I would definitely suspect the vitamin you are taking. I would consider breaking them in half for a while until your system gets used to it.

If the blood seems very dark or black, then it came from higher up in your system and this should be investigated by a gastrointerologist. Chances are exceedingly small that it is anything to worry about, but it MUST be checked out.

In summary, I would say to keep a close eye on it for a couple of weeks. If you see blood again, common sense tells you you should see a doctor. If you don't see any further bleeding, then it was probably just a temporary inflamation or a mechanical irritation of the rectvm.

Err on the side of caution. See a GI if you see any more bleeding.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it happens again then...

Time for an Anal Probe :D

(sorry I had to, and let's hope it doesn't)