Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warning - incoming!!!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Hitting on married women is not cool. I don't care what you internet thugs say. Lil Pixie you did that guy a favor by pointed him here, but hopefully he will find HIS truth through all the BS that is posted here.

Don Juan By Nature, and the rest of the guys that have negative things to say are idiots and need to STFU.

Self-Mastery= closer to the truth everyday!

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a really comfortable with the whole little run in and I hope he reads this, once he finishes laughing I am sure he will join in the fun, he seemed very easy going.

He may have missed the ring, it isn't a rock, it is just a simple, precious gold band and I was in motion. I was taught a moving target is harder to hit! LOL

He will reap a ton from you guys and he may have a little something to add. He has a ex and he may offer a little something about moving on, but I will let him speak for himself if he wishes.

Oh, and Vul, Mr. Pix is what all my dreams are made of!

Thanks to all for the kind words, I may post from time to time but I am respectful of the nature of the site and will always try to be of it posters!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
BTW whatever happened to WyldFire? She was interesting.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My LTR GF put on a gift ring on her marriage finger when she wanted to repel a guy she accepted a lunch date with. Then he wanted to know when she got engaged.

He lacked style because he had noticed whether there was a ring or not, and then when he found the indicator had changed, wanted to know if he was getting a false signal.

The moral, rings are used like scarecrows unfortunately, so why should a man pay heed.

Anyway, maybe the approacher in this thread liked the idea of getting a piece of someone else's pie. Naturally he's going to pretend he made a mistake if things don't go his way.

Unfortunately the Ultra Macho Juans are probably right on this one. If this woman's theory was correct, there would be this advice given out "If you see anything which suggests she is married, never make a move, even if you might be wrong, there is nothing worse than the embarrassment of being rejected."

Reaction score
Guess what ;)

Vulpine said:
Dude: "Do you want it to be?"
BLP: "Nevermind all that. What are you doing later?"
Dude: "Huh? Wow, uh... why?"
BLP: "My husband and I have been looking for a third for a DP, care to join us?"

:crackup:
Believe it or not... if you play the "numbers" game, its only time before it WILL happen!!! i.e. some husbands get off on having their wife fcked in front of them, etc etc etc....

Reaction score
okay............listen

Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
Now I had to laugh, I couldn’t help it, he missed it all, the body language, the ring, ….everything!

now let me explain...

Don Juan (true don juan) is someone that seduces women BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE>..

Thus, like it or not.. he would simply NOT CARE if you gave him EVEN THE OBVIOUS "im not interested" signals and STILL try to seduce your as.s... even if you had a sign that said "guys dont talk to me" he would still try to talk to you....

The point is here, wether you like it or not, very FEW women actually know what they want, and if you listen to their advice or suggestion you will be a lost cause... This site is made to help AFC.. women posting on here will only confuse them...

I will agree there is always exception to the rule.. BUT, very rare...
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck..its a fcking duck...

The point I am trying to make IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! the man DID NOT NEED HELP FROM THIS SITE... THE MAN CAN POST ON HERE AND HELP YOU GUYS OUT.. fact of the matter, is he probably threw the napkin out and didnt give 2 shi.ts.... I would have acted same way as he did.. and laugh at girl that gave me napkin.. You didn't understand his true intent.. he was aware of signals and he knew what he was doing.. duh...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
I'm not scared of women "invading" the DJ forum, and those who are scared of it, such as you, are actually the least alpha of us all.
"Scared"?? A bit extreme isnt it, even for you. And no I'd say if "alpha" is the shame of the week I'd reckon DonJuanByNature is leaps and bounds above the majority of you drones for saying the obvious ie: Chicks have no place dishing out sexing advice *Gasp* did I just say it aswell.

Sh!t I hope I dont lose an "E-alpha" point.......d!ckhead.

Btw the chick he directed it towards is harmless, but thats neither here nor there, his hearts in the right place.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
now let me explain...

Don Juan (true don juan) is someone that seduces women BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE>..

Thus, like it or not.. he would simply NOT CARE if you gave him EVEN THE OBVIOUS "im not interested" signals and STILL try to seduce your as.s... even if you had a sign that said "guys dont talk to me" he would still try to talk to you....

The point is here, wether you like it or not, very FEW women actually know what they want, and if you listen to their advice or suggestion you will be a lost cause... This site is made to help AFC.. women posting on here will only confuse them...

I will agree there is always exception to the rule.. BUT, very rare...
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck..its a fcking duck...

The point I am trying to make IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! the man DID NOT NEED HELP FROM THIS SITE... THE MAN CAN POST ON HERE AND HELP YOU GUYS OUT.. fact of the matter, is he probably threw the napkin out and didnt give 2 shi.ts.... I would have acted same way as he did.. and laugh at girl that gave me napkin.. You didn't understand his true intent.. he was aware of signals and he knew what he was doing.. duh...
Ok, I read, I listened, I re-read and really tried to grasp. Answer a question for me, pretty please, it may help me see that light….doubtful, but I am open to correction.

If he was fully aware of the signals and knew what he was doing…

WHY??? Why would a mature man (age only) hit on/seduce an obvious “dead end”?

Would he do it for practice? Extra energy to waste? Brush up on his technique?

To me, and married women I know, it is extremely pathetic and desperate for a mature man to try to hit on a married woman. I mean if he is only after as$, why go for someone with strikes against her?

Again, we are talking people in their late 20’s – 30’s here, not 16 – 18 and still sporting monkey hormones. Yes, mature men still have monkey hormones; they just use a finer form of valor in dealing with them.

The “art of seduction” goes WELL BEYOND the starting gate. You preach proudly the “starting gate”, even invented your own “starts”, rarely do you speak of the ‘beyond’. I am not talking marriage or even long term, just something beyond. Your 200+ posts on approach methods lead me to believe 1.) you’re only 14 or 2.) you’re failing fast.

So, when he approached, I evaluated, in my little chick like mind, that a 30ish year old man, still at the starting gate of an approach, hitting on a married women that is displaying total non-interest, could really benefit from this site.

OMG! are YOU in Florida???? O_O

You want to just agree to respectfully disagree?? I am game, if not fire away, I am bullet proof.

Ok, (.)(.), I did not speak of me directly AND didn’t use the word “hubs” once. Do I get ½ a point??? *winks*

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site attracts some weired fcuken chicks.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Notice that BLP wasn't giving advice in this thread, so at least direct your b1tching at something that exists.
Like I said BLP is harmless but thats neither here nor there, it was to YOU and your attempt to shame DJForever and even lamer attempt to be the REAL E-Alpha deal, dont try and pass the buck wanker.

If you want to read and rejoice in what a b!tch has to say there are loads of other sites you can go I'm sure, or do you just like flaming guys who dont want another datingadvice.com clone to read? And trust me with the wave of knobshiners like you making it a haven for the odd attention seeking chick it shouldnt take too long.

Get some depth and difference you unoriginal tool.

Last edited:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
BTW whatever happened to WyldFire? She was interesting.
Stopped posting for good. What a shame. Good writer.

She had a gift for agreeing with the wholeDJ philosophy, but phrasing her responses in such a way, that it seemed like she was probing for some point, any point, to disagree.

If only she could say "I agree, but remember (blah blah)." Instead of just (blah blah).

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, Pixie, it's okay, to say, "I should tell you, my husband's right over there."

Really, why are you so reluctant to say that . . . ? Chicks have told me this before (and held up the ring finger). What's your deal?

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
BTW, Pixie, it's okay, to say, "I should tell you, my husband's right over there."
Really, why are you so reluctant to say that . . . ? What's your deal?
Oh, it was made known in an instant. I did hold up my hand and said I was "owned". I would never put mention of that off; I was a tad slow this time because the line really stumped me, but not reluctant. Have a great weekend!