Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

War report

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up soldiers. Gather round to hear AF's cautionary tale. I dont make long posts here to be as concise as possible, but this will be an exception because of its effect on me.

--------------

Id been talking to this girl since september or so. Ive wanted to visit this country since i was 12, and wanted to visit my other buddy too in a different part but couldnt due to logistics (no couchsurfing host so id have to pay to stay). So i decided id kill two birds with one stone and check out the country while visiting her city.

Id discussed with her i was coming in early january, sexting with her the whole time and saying what i was gonna do to her. She always told me how she cant wait. But something happened some weeks before i went here - her responses became briefer and she could take hours, even days to respond, and video messages progressively stopped. My gut knew something was up but like i myself have told guys here, our ego makes us ignore it.

Before i made the final prep, i thought about whether to tell her in advance when i was coming or to surprise her. I chose surprise, but at a time i knew she would be in town at.

When i got here, she didnt meet up for 3 days. She said she couldnt make it at X time, she hated surprises and last minute never works out for her, bla bla. Words that dont add up with longing video messages begging me to come. Most of all, she took so long to respond that a conversation was impossible. Women who want to see you will make excuses to remove obstacles, not put them up.

Yesterday we met. She immediately said she didnt wanna go to the (outdoors) zoo because of the weather and asked me what we were gonna do. At that point i knew i had to escalate asap to make anything of this. I made as much over the top c0cky banter as i could pump out while directing her to drive to where i was staying.

When we got there, she didnt want to enter with me and wouldnt budge. At that point the fact that this had gone down the drain bubbled up from where id tried to keep it to. A girl who is waiting for you to make a move and escalate would gladly come in.

But i couldnt tell her okay, lets end it here then. Why? Because id done the one thing you must NEVER do. I gave her power over my life.

When i got back out, having said i needed the restroom, the change in vibe was palpable. Or perhaps what was always there had come out. Women who like you will run their mouths around you, but she was cold. The "date" ended with me buying a 5 buck pizza deal to take n go, which when we talked about it i had hoped to mean take back to my place, but she meant drive me home with it. When she said she had to go, and then that we could meet again before i left, the empty words hit me for what they really are - pity. She blinked at me as if to console me. And why not? This was a sorry state for a man to put himself in.

As soon as i got inside, i felt not merely crushed but physically sick. The pain of anguish that you literally feel physically in your gut is real, not merely mental. Even lying in bed like a sick man hardly improved it at all.

I could have kept this failure to myself, and i will in my private life. Ill say i had some fun and try to sweep this under the rug - no one knows exactly why i was going and i kept it that way on purpose. But i wanted you guys to read this.

The lesson of this post is not that you shouldnt take risks, embarass yourself and fail. Its that you should never, ever, EVER, give women power over your life. Do not ever let them into a position where its possible for them to affect your time and emotional well-being. I am paying for it right now. What hurts is not that i mis-gamed a woman; its how much the position i put myself in here makes it affect me, and that i was a fool to do this.

The other message is all is not lost when you fail. Admit the failure, feel the pain, and become a stronger man because of it like fire hardens what it burns.

When i get home i will have new focus. I went through this pain to grow and learn. Now nothing can distract me from doing what i want and should do - study, which im already doing here because i had the foresight to bring my books with me, gym, mma and look into my business idea.

Some will ask why i was going to another country at all. The answer is this place is full of the kind of girls i like, while theyre like gold dust at home. Finding girls i want to fvck because they actually make me hard is incomparably harder at home, which is part of why ive always wanted to come here.

Thank you for reading this post.

Last edited: