Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanting To Help A Young African Lady

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been friends on Facebook with a young African lady who lives in Dodoma, Tanzania she is 21 and is studying to be a doctor. This help I want to give her has nothing to do with sexual attraction but just want to help make her life a bit easier so she can get through her studies.

She has not asked for any help but I have read a few of her post the struggles she is having there trying to get through her medical school etc.

I know the cost of living is cheap there from what I understand and have offered to send her $100. She says this would feed her the whole month and is completely surprised by my offer I have no strings attached it just feels good to help someone is all.

Anyone here have information on this area of the world I have never come across a more kinder, caring and loving spirit than this African young lady.

Powerlifter

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to write a nice, polite explanation of why this is stupid. Then I decided to research your other posts to see if you had a history of saying/asking stupid questions.

You do.

So, I dont know if you're a troll or whatever. But the fact that you even took the time to write this question already tells me that you think it's a dumb idea. Because if I had to send some money to my friend in Mexico, I'd just do it. I wouldn't come on the Don Juan Discussion Board and ask. Maybe I'd even Google "Wiring money to foreign countries". But I have no idea why a logical person would come here for advice on this, except for the purpose of trolling.

So you know this is stupid, and you're just asking because you want people to pay attention to you.

Congrats.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your screen name says it all COLD dude very COLD.

Powerlifter

Iceberg said:
I was going to write a nice, polite explanation of why this is stupid. Then I decided to research your other posts to see if you had a history of saying/asking stupid questions.

You do.

So, I dont know if you're a troll or whatever. But the fact that you even took the time to write this question already tells me that you think it's a dumb idea. Because if I had to send some money to my friend in Mexico, I'd just do it. I wouldn't come on the Don Juan Discussion Board and ask. Maybe I'd even Google "Wiring money to foreign countries". But I have no idea why a logical person would come here for advice on this, except for the purpose of trolling.

So you know this is stupid, and you're just asking because you want people to pay attention to you.

Congrats.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure you know how Facebook works you have friends on your list as well as family and friends you know that are scattered throughout the states and the world as well. Well as my friends list grew with that part of the world she happened to see I was friends with her friends and a few friends were family of hers and so I learned of her that way and everything checks out with her situation and her pursuing a doctors degrees.

When I started reading her post I detected she was going through a very difficult time she never once asked anyone for help she was just sharing her struggles and would not give up on her doctors degree etc.,and thats when I private messaged her and offered my assistance. She's a very intelligent woman just needs a little support and a $100 is not a big deal to me but will be for her and will help her situation greatly. Not interested in any kind of sexual relationship and may never meet this lady and the reason I asked the board if they have had any experiences with that part of the world and it's people.

Powerlifter

scrouds said:
How did you meet her?

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you do not expect anything from her at all, or even meet her then I'd say go for it if it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. Being nice for the sake of being nice is okay as long as you don't expect anything in return.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was a joke at post until reading the responses. This is a SCAM. Personals are flooded with fake profiles with some attractive model stuck in (insert African country) and needing money to come to America.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm, you didn't read my post apparently as I say this young lady checks out as I have personal friends in the area who know her. You are correct about personals being flooded with fake profiles but this is not one of them.

My original post is just sharing and wondered if anyone here being this forum is international if they have had experiences with this part of Africa and it's people. They are very kind natured even the men and wondered if that was your experience if any maybe if you have or had visited there. I guess I didn't write that clearly enough. I wasn't asking for advice on the matter.

To the other posters who read my post and responded in kind thank you thats all it is to feel all fuzzy inside to help her out I expect nothing in return and I am sure she will make a great doctor in her country as she has no desire to come to the states.

Powerlifter

QUOTE=Blackmm]I thought this was a joke at post until reading the responses. This is a SCAM. Personals are flooded with fake profiles with some attractive model stuck in (insert African country) and needing money to come to America.[/QUOTE]

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided instead of sending her $100 I would send $10,000.

This would really help her pay for her college expenses and any other expenses she might need like shelter,food and transportation.

I send it off this evening by Western Union.

Powerlifter

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Powerlifter said:
I decided instead of sending her $100 I would send $10,000.

This would really help her pay for her college expenses and any other expenses she might need like shelter,food and transportation.

I send it off this evening by Western Union.

Powerlifter
Did she promise you part of the Nigerian royal family fortune?

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If ur really doing this without an agenda/expectations I must say ur truly a generous person :up:

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10,000????? I knew you were a shady character ever since that thread about how you couldn't even say hi to the walmart employee door greeter.

Now the whole forum knows you are a troll.

If you had 10,000 to throw away just like that sosuave would be one of the last places on earth where you'll be.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
10,000????? I knew you were a shady character ever since that thread about how you couldn't even say hi to the walmart employee door greeter.

Now the whole forum knows you are a troll.

If you had 10,000 to throw away just like that sosuave would be one of the last places on earth where you'll be.

Just because someone has some cash does not make that person a DJ.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
moderator needs to close this thread and ban the OP.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats Nigeria have to do with this shes in Tanzani I have personal friends and family there who know her.

Yeah Mods ban me do me a favor.

Powerlifter

squirrels said:
Did she promise you part of the Nigerian royal family fortune?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have personal friends and family there ?

Hmm...

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of my thread was to see if anyone has experienced that part of the world Tanzani specifically it's Moshi, Tanzani and it's people and I end up getting the 3rd degree for wanting to help a young lady who lives there who is studying to be a doctor which checks out from friends and family who know her personally. I was only sharing information about my experience so far with this lady and others in the area and wondered if other had similar experiences if any.

I am blamed for being a troll and I should be banned for wanting to help a less fortune individual out.

So to be a real man is to be selffish and self centered and to turn a blind eye.

I intend to share my wealth where I see fit being I am single and never married with no kids. I am sorry I bored the forum with my thread so Moderators delete this thread and unregister my account please.

Powerlifter

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. this has no bearing on anything this forum is about to be honest. Bringing this part of your personal life here you have to expect scrutiny. It would be foolish not to, it would be just as foolish to get butthurt over opinions that disagree with yours and run off with your tail between your legs. Chalk it up as a mistake to even post this and carry on. No Emo brah.