"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Wanting more..

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Hey guys, I was kinda wondering.. how do you get a chick to want more.. like.. what to do?

_Click
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by The Click
Hey guys, I was kinda wondering.. how do you get a chick to want more.. like.. what to do?
Sexualy?
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Yeah, I've done it once before.. dunno if it was something I was doing.. or if she was just about to pop..

_Click
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
could someone please reply? I need some type of tips..

_Click
 

Czar

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
84
Location
Queens, NY
Too vague, care to elaborate?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
care to elaborate? like.. get a chick so that she gets to the point where she wants to jump you? I've done it a few times with an ex.. and once with my gf right now.. but.. thing is.. I dunno what I did.. I've tried everything I could think of.. didn't work.. nothing..

_Click
 

Czar

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
84
Location
Queens, NY
Ehh... dude, did you even bother reading the DJ Bible? There's some entries about Ganji Games that might interest you.

edit: read this post in the meantime.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Two steps foward...one step back.
 
Top