"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Want ****y/Funny Examples? Try This On.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
All of the following are true, word-for-word examples of part of a converstion I had with a girl today. We went out last week for the first time, and we're going out again tomorrow night.

===========================================

HER: For some strange reason, and I don't know why... I'm actually kind of nervous about going out with you again, and I can't explain it.
ME: You're nervous?
HER: I don't know if its because I met you for the first time with no expectations, then you blew me away, and now I don't know. Not to boost your ego or anything, that is.
ME: Well, who knows, maybe now that your expectations are so high, maybe I should be nervous.
HER: You have no need to be nervous.
ME: I'm not, I'm just saying.
HER: (slight laugh) I will just stop being so damn worried. I get to spend an evening with a nice young man who's going to chain me down to watch a Kevin Smith movie (we're going to watch Clerks, one of my favorite movies)... how could it get better than that?
ME: Hey, I never told you about the chains! Who told you about the chains!?
HER: (Jokingly) Um... not Tony or Kari (friends of mine).
ME: Those weasels... no wonder you're nervous.
HER: Ha ha! You already told me about handcuffs.
ME: That's true. Is that why you're nervous?
HER: No... (pause) We'll see about the handcuffs.

===========================================

(A little while later)

HER: I like you... I think that's why I was overanalyzing or something. I think too much.
ME: It's okay. It's easy to see how I could have that effect on someone.
HER: Such subtlety.
ME: Note to self: Keep internal dialogue internal.
HER: (Laugh)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
hm...very intriguing..

she said : i like you

like you as a person

or like you like you?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by ScrewIt
hm...very intriguing..

she said : i like you

like you as a person

or like you like you?
The way she said it... she likes me, likes me.

We've only gone out once, so she can't "love" me. But she "likes" me. In that way. Based on what I can tell, at least.
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Nice man. I must say, i'm a big fan of the "note to self" line :). Anyway, keep us posted.

rhino
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
from my experience, note to self is very "i'm an internet nerd"

next tell her you 0wn her..

but no, that was some nice dialogue..
and actually quite similar to the stuff i've always said to girls, girls have always found me funny.. and for the last 2 - 3 years i suppose attractive enough to hook up with.. for the last 6-12 months i've found enough confidence to progress after the hookup..
love this site and the methods we learn.

i liked the dialogue, don't get me wrong with the "note to self" critisism.. it worked.. i just personally feel its very internet nerd..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
1
Oh my gosh she likes likes you?
Are you gonna sit in a tree and be K I S S I N G?
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
CP Girl?

Gio,

Is this the girl you were using confident persistence on? If not, what happened to the other one?
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Okay, "Note to self: Keep internal dialogue internal" was brilliant. :cool:
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by quest
i liked the dialogue, don't get me wrong with the "note to self" critisism.. it worked.. i just personally feel its very internet nerd..
Actually, I'll tell you where I first heard the "note to self" thing... it wasn't the Internet... it was a movie called "Dirty Work", with Norm McDonald. Great movie. A couple of the "note to self" lines:

"Note to self: Sex with blow-up doll not as good as advertised."

"Note to self: remember to get ass wart cream for giant wart on my ass."

(After getting the sh*t kicked out of him): "Note to self: learn to fight."

Bearded Lady: Honey, you ever done it with a chick with a beard?
Mitch: Can't say that I have there, bearded broad.
Bearded Lady: Well then, sugar, you haven't lived.
Mitch: Note to self: I don't want to live.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
Oh my gosh she likes likes you?
Are you gonna sit in a tree and be K I S S I N G?
It's conceivable, but there aren't many trees around here.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Re: CP Girl?

Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Is this the girl you were using confident persistence on? If not, what happened to the other one?
I went out with the girl that I used CP on, and found her pretty boring, actually. It was a "be careful what you wish for" moment. I mean, you think, "She's great; she's worth chasing after." Then she agrees to go out with you, and you're like... "Why did I want to go out with you again?"

No, this is a different chick... very edgy, very smart. Gives me a run for my money in the sarcasm/humor department. We'll see where it goes.
 
Top