Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Want to see her more!

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months now, I've stopped dating other girls and would like to pursue a relationship with her, she of course doesnt know this.
Now the problem is that we see each other once a week. I call on a tuesday I ask her out for the weekend and I get immediate agreement. She even drove down in a snow storm to cook me dinner the other day.
My problem is that I'd like to spend more time with her, I know shes interested but unlike other girls i've been with, she doesnt call or contact me in any way, I always do it.
My situation is that now I need to act proactively to get her to see me more, i've never been in this situation, She has school and works a few different jobs but I know she still has plenty of free time. whats a DJ way of getting her over to my place more?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
She sounds like she has High IL. Why not just invite her over? Nothing un-DJ-like about that.

You sound like you are worried about appearing too AFC by pursuing a relationship.

Keep your cool, don't rush anything. Slowly spend more time with her. Take her out more and more. Just don't seem needy or desperate.

Show her the time of her life and when it comes time to become exclusive she'll be the one to bring it up. :)
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
u must call

if there's one thing from the dating game that i learned.... it's that girls will never call even if high IL does exist.

just call her out to hangout when YOU have the free time to do so. I would limit your hangouts to 1x-2x per week.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I wouldn't go to crazy......

Next time you see her ask her out to a movie - or to shoot pool - or whatever for the middle of the week - say Wednesday.

Then when you see her, arrange to see her again that weekend.

But don't come on to strong or over eager.

Just act like it's no big deal - like you have done.

As you spend more time with her - you'll get closer, and she'll more than likely bring up the topic of you two
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Start seing her 2 times a week by having a fun planned activity set up, like 'wednesday night bowling', or something to that effect.

Or have her cook a tv dinner for you once a week on thursdays , 'tv dinner night'.:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top