"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

want to see a crazy blue pill guy so deep he cant see?

Banelord

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2018
Messages
64
Reaction score
19
Age
50
if you go to reddit and look at the nice guy subreddit, there a post called " you dont have to be handsome to flirt" or something like it. My name is banelord1976 and I posted my experience with some girls on a bus...boy this blue pill lost it. He nuts, for the longest time I could not figure out why he so mad. If you think Im telling lies then you can just write me off as crazy, but I guess he know it the truth and deep down he cant stand it...look it up man it funny as hell. I told him not to delete anything.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
He may have been huhh “bluepill” but I’m sure he would have been intelligent enough to post a link.
 
Top