Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to make a little extra cash!?!?!

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

How are you all doing?

First off, I told myself that I wouldnt tell anyone about this, iwas going to keep it all to myself but on second thought I have decided to share this with you guys.

OK, last year (2016) a couple of children passed away due to faulty dressers from Ikea.

Ikea has issued a nation wide recall on dressers from 2002 to 2016. This is where you come in to make a little bit of cash. If you have an ikea in your sorrounding area, you can return ikea dressers for either gift card or cash.

What i have been doing is going online to different websites wher people put up items for sale. I go into the dresser section, find an ikea dresser. purchase it form the seller and return it for a full refund plus tax at ikea.

Ive called in asking what is the limit of returns and they have stated that I could of bought a million ikea dressers and still get the refund.

Ive been doing this for the past few months and I have made some decent coin. I am a year late into this game and now I am sharing it with you.

Good luck.

PM me if you have any questions.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much have you made?

They don't need a receipt to give you the money plus tax?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Class action lawsuits are a decent way to make coin as well. I signed up with one regarding faulty tech products that contained a specific IC in them. You didn't need a receipt or any proof that you owned the product. Got myself a surprise check in the mail about a year later.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Class action lawsuits are a decent way to make coin as well. I signed up with one regarding faulty tech products that contained a specific IC in them. You didn't need a receipt or any proof that you owned the product. Got myself a surprise check in the mail about a year later.
Where do you find those cause I could use some new kicks

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much have you made?

They don't need a receipt to give you the money plus tax?

ive made 92% profit for the month of September.

nope, you dont need a receipt for the dressers.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the way to go!