"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Want to know why HBs become such b1tches by the end of high school? Here's how

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
My cousin is 15yo and quite good-looking. In a few years she will be quite something, and I mean that in a non-weird way. She is also very intelligent and pleasant to talk to.

But I fear she is going to grow into an evil attention wh0re with a big b1tch shield

And the reason? She's being spoilt by stupid 15yo boys.

She became infatuated with this 'little naughty' kid and started going out with him. He says he is 'sweet and cute' (ugh, I think HS girls like AFCs).

(heh i know this sounds juvenile but bear with me)

Problem is, this kid's best friend appears on the scene and starts calling up my cousin every night and flirting with her, basically moving in on his friend's terrority.

Being the naive flirt that she is, she became infatuated with him, leading to the break-up with the first kid. He didn't stick up for himself because the second guy is the alpha male of the group, and the poor bastard is a weak AFC.

So he began to get more infatuated with my cousin after they broke up, and my cousin just played along with this.

But just now, another friend shows up, and she becomes infatuated with him!! He's the most AFC out of all of them (eg bringing her food from canteen, comforting her after she got detention etc) but she eats that up.

So she's basically whoring herself between these three pot-smoking friends because she is socially immature. The first kid has a broken heart because she is now dating the third AFC and the **** has basically hit the fan.

She realised something was wrong so I had a long chat with her. She now vows to be more wary and not just allow herself to become infatuated with guys.

But now she shocked me by saying she blew off some kid who merely spoke to her. These stupid kids have turned her into one of the HBs up on her pedestal with a b1tch shield.

How the f*ck do I mould her to not be one of those b1tches that we all hate?

People blame society and feminists for creating these type of women, but the blame should be put squarely on idiotic, horny 14-15yo boys.

How many 11yos b1tchy girls do you know?? Not many
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
agreed...

The only way we are going to be able to fix this is through education. We have got to start teaching these guys to stop putting girls above God!

These guys treat their girls better than they treat themselves and it make girls think that they are better than they really are. These guys treat these girls like they are entitled to EVERYTHING because of their beauty - so these girls BELIEVE that they ARE entitled to everything because of their beauty.

They've been treated like queens their ENTIRE LIVES - their parents probably treated them like their little princesses, spoiling them, and if they happen to have siblings, easily being known as the favorite of the family (primarily, because she happens to be beautiful), and then guys at school treat her like a queen. Not to mention that even teachers treated them like they were special.

In general society, looks are everything. The prettiest are seen as being smarter, nicer, and generally more fun to be with. This is actually called the Halo Effect - it's a sociology term.

That's why it always seems that girls that have had a ton of boyfriends back in HS are such SNOBS. Guys ARE NOT AT ALL attracted to snobby girls, just like girls are not attracted to Jerks.

Feminists need not exist. This is definatly a female-dominated society, ESPECIALLY in the dating world. The media (especially teen media, which is definatly targeted toward girls) DEFINATLY teaches a ton of guys that being a wuss is the way to go, and that being a MAN is wrong. I hate it, it needs to change. We should have MALE-ists!
 
X

xplosive58

Guest
Originally posted by duke007


So she's basically whoring herself between these three pot-smoking friends because she is socially immature.
Pot is good. Ass.
 

meh

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Perth, Australia
Re: Re: Want to know why HBs become such b1tches by the end of high school? Here's how

Originally posted by xplosive58
Pot is good. Ass.
lol.

*tries not to flame*

As for the post - its all true, but it's still quite trivial. I mean a FEW *****es are attention *****s.. BIG DEAL. There are millions of "normal" girls out there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
It's not about being attention *****s. They know what they want, and they know how to get it.

I used to see things like you. Now I'm a player, manipulater of these groups. I seduce the girls. They're mine.

Don't tell ME that I'm a bad influence because I'm out for the hot girls. If I'm an ******* to everyone else but I have good intentions with the girl, it doesn't matter, does it?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Re: Re: Want to know why HBs become such b1tches by the end of high school? Here's how

Originally posted by xplosive58
Pot is good. Ass.
What an intelligent first post! :rolleyes:
 

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
But pot is good.:D
But unlike him, i'll atleast add to the post.

It sucks, jaded stuckup girls... I used to force myself to be friends with them and talk to them in the hallways and online, but i always felt like i was talking to myself. They feel they are the creme of the crop and only those who are superior to them get a shot. It sucks, but maybe in the end its better. Any HBs who can be manipulated by their own looks didn't have anough self-esteem to begin with, and thats never a good thing...her self-esteem is now ALL fake.;)
 
Top