Want to get her back? Why would you want to?

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you 100%.

I've just gone through a breakup, and you basically pointed out almost the same exact thoughts that have been running through my mind.

The only thing I can add, especially if the girl is between 18-21, is don't go out of your way to be an ******* or make her jealous. Do your thing, but do it quietly. Don't check her myspace, don't read her away messages, in fact, you might be better off deleting her from your lists respectively. When she's ready, she'll get back to you. You can't force it, even if she is worth it, it's on her shoulders to fix it. Your best bet is to do whatever you can to keep your head clear.

My ex still texts me from time to time to tell me where she's gonna be, I don't know why, since we aren't really acting like friends, but I do my best to avoid the bars I know she'll be at.

The hardest part is separating your feelings from your logic. Surround yourself with friends for the first few weeks after a breakup, they will give you strength, doesn't matter if they are male or female, they are your friends because they like you. Your ex is your ex because she doesn't like you. That may change, but don't try to talk things out with her until she makes the move.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex still texts me from time to time to tell me where she's gonna be, I don't know why,
She does it cause she thinks that she could possibly go back when all else fails and you're ready to take her. It's a patience game.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a relationship is over, it truly is over. No amount of begging, cajoling or groveling is going to help you. Let it go man... encourage her to grow. Don't be bitter, don't be sad, don't try to do anything that makes her mad. Nothing you do now, can change what happened.

I posted something on another thread with regards to dating young girls under the age of 26. Girls around 18-24, they don't want to settle down man. These girls just want to go hang out and have fun with her friends. If she's dating you, she dated you because you're mature to take care of her. The problem is, you're acting all mature but she and her friends aren't mature yet. They don't care to be readily available for you at home. They just want to get this part of their life out of the way. If you are thinking that she wants to be a part of your dull life, it's not going to happen. It doesn't matter how much you might think she loves you, you're not going to get in her way from having fun. It's a growing process.

When she has her chance to breathe away from you, she may or may not contact you yet. But if you keep on getting on her nerves, via, contacting her, her friends, etc... You're going to piss her off and do more damage than necessary. And secondly, you're going to show her that you're insecure.

It is only when she contacts you that she sees the light of her ways and start working on herself. But even if she does want to come back, she will probably be back for like possibly 3 weeks. Because you are her emotional tampon. Readily accessible. The best revenge is to move on with your life. When and IF she calls you, then, you can have your revenge. do what Dr. Love does... say to her that you will call her back but don't. And when you do answer the phone, let her know that you're with someone.

Just let it go man... let it go. If she's worth it, you can give it another try... if she's not, then just let it go. Remember, she wasn't yours to begin with. She just came into your life by chance. You had your chance.

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
I woke up this morning, I come to a realization. Many people come to this site, asking for help in getting the exes back.

I am no relationship expert, but I do act on logic. And here is what logic tells me. I'm sure that a lot of us are great guys here. We are here because we're way too good to our women, I think. However, let me ask you this question...

Of course it's different for everybody. so.. you have to sit down and really think about it.

Firstly, can you ever trust this person again? A woman dumps a guy only when she has someone else lined up. She does it because she thinks that the other guy on the other side of the fence is better. What happens is, she keeps you hanging on while she tests the waters with the other guy without telling you. So, while she convinced you that things are going great, she moved on emotionally already. Do you get it? Us guys, we don't do that. We are straight up and we just do it.

Given that is the case, picture yourself in that situation where she does come back. Seriously, can you imagine trusting her to not cheat on you again? Every time she's out, you’ll always have that haunting feeling and conscious thought of asking, “who’re you going out with?” What are you going to do? guys... you can't go back.

Secondly, when you were with her, you placed a trust between you two where you see her as someone pure. That's why when you made love to her, you are thinking you've made love to someone really special. The fact that she'd broken that trust, love making will never be the same again. In the back of your mind, she slept with someone else during your absense.

Thirdly, you need to understand that you are not a door mat. If she is to see you as a door mat, that will all you will ever be in her mind. You are a pushover that she can always come back to and reuse. That means that it's too easy to go with someone else and you empower to know that no matter, you will always be there for her should her next relationship with someone else fails. My question for you is, are you able to deal with this?

Fourth, this is something that you will have to deal with. If you are so sure she's the one, she's going to be the one. Someone you will be with for the rest of your life. Meaning, it will be 40+ years, if you're lucky she hasn't moved on already with someone else. Do you understand? Your relationship failed for a reason. It will continue to fail until you figure out what that problem is. It may not necessarily be you but it is vitally important to understand that you are also the culprit to your demise. Move on to the next one having given this lesson. 40+ years with someone you don't love is going to cost you dearly. Think about it.

Fifth, you're beating yourself up now because you're going through your garbage trying to find something that is already thrown in and consumed. You may think you need it back, but the mess you make is hardly worth it. You'll end up with a big mess.

-------------------

I remember the first time I was LJBF, it was crazy. I was like 22 and she was like 18. It was one crazy roller coaster I tell you. I cried my heart out for this chick. I rode the bus for an hour just to see her everyday. It was sweet and all but it seriously, means little. In our mind/heart, we think that's what women want, the truth is, it's not. ALL WOMEN have this problem... and it's that they are always seeking for something that is impossible to attain. They envisioned a rich prince charming would come and sweep them off their feet.

Whatever you do guys, don't be such a nice guy!!! If she had broken up with you, let her go. Let her decide if it was a right decision. She is not stupid... It doesn't matter what her parents say, or what her friends say. what matters is what her heart says. and her heart is where you will get to her. Think of the things you've done for her and how you encouraged her to grow. If she does come back, you then decide what you want to do with it. If she doesn't, at least you have your sanity by moving on with your life.

girls at the age of 14-27 are in general, stupid. They won't know what they've lost until it's gone. but they will continue to look for that one guy who is MR. Perfect. and by the time they're 30 or something and they still don't get that guy, they'll settle for anything.
Remember guys, girls don't get to choose. They are to be the ones chasing us, not the other way around. Because when they're all old and ugly, they either become feminists or they settle for anything. Use this time to look for something for yourself. Pursue your career rather than chase dreams.

I'll add more if something comes up... hope this helps...

Was feeling depressed about the lack of connection I felt with my last hookup....found this post. Read this to remind yoursrlf that the mythical missing with her is already dead.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
I woke up this morning, I come to a realization. Many people come to this site, asking for help in getting the exes back.

I am no relationship expert, but I do act on logic. And here is what logic tells me. I'm sure that a lot of us are great guys here. We are here because we're way too good to our women, I think. However, let me ask you this question...

Of course it's different for everybody. so.. you have to sit down and really think about it.

Firstly, can you ever trust this person again? A woman dumps a guy only when she has someone else lined up. She does it because she thinks that the other guy on the other side of the fence is better. What happens is, she keeps you hanging on while she tests the waters with the other guy without telling you. So, while she convinced you that things are going great, she moved on emotionally already. Do you get it? Us guys, we don't do that. We are straight up and we just do it.

Given that is the case, picture yourself in that situation where she does come back. Seriously, can you imagine trusting her to not cheat on you again? Every time she's out, you’ll always have that haunting feeling and conscious thought of asking, “who’re you going out with?” What are you going to do? guys... you can't go back.
I was screwing this guys wife for a year. She was only married a year and came on to me strong. Later the shiit hit the fan and everyone found out. She went back to him and he still took her back despite her saying she loved me and even left him for a while to be with me.

Secondly, when you were with her, you placed a trust between you two where you see her as someone pure. That's why when you made love to her, you are thinking you've made love to someone really special. The fact that she'd broken that trust, love making will never be the same again. In the back of your mind, she slept with someone else during your absense.

This guy took his wife back after a fvcked her for over a year. How can any man do this ? I did some really nasty shiit to her. She even blew me in his car !!!'

Thirdly, you need to understand that you are not a door mat. If she is to see you as a door mat, that will all you will ever be in her mind. You are a pushover that she can always come back to and reuse. That means that it's too easy to go with someone else and you empower to know that no matter, you will always be there for her should her next relationship with someone else fails. My question for you is, are you able to deal with this?

Her hubby was a doormat , AFC beta and she cheated on him in the first year of marriage. He such a loser he took her back . There might be instances where you may forgive cheating if it's a one time thing but this BITVCH lied to him for a year and told him she was in love with another dude. She even left him at one point.

Fourth, this is something that you will have to deal with. If you are so sure she's the one, she's going to be the one. Someone you will be with for the rest of your life. Meaning, it will be 40+ years, if you're lucky she hasn't moved on already with someone else. Do you understand? Your relationship failed for a reason. It will continue to fail until you figure out what that problem is. It may not necessarily be you but it is vitally important to understand that you are also the culprit to your demise. Move on to the next one having given this lesson. 40+ years with someone you don't love is going to cost you dearly. Think about it.

Marriages don't last nowadays. 10 years is a long time let alone 40. People now can't even stay in jobs for longer than a few years. It's just unrealistic to stay married to the same person for 40 year. Most people remain married when they are older because they can't find anyone else. Most are unhappy. If you have enough money you can probably be married 4x... But even 10 years with someone is a longtime.

Fifth, you're beating yourself up now because you're going through your garbage trying to find something that is already thrown in and consumed. You may think you need it back, but the mess you make is hardly worth it. You'll end up with a big mess.
Well the dude got his cheating wife back. Let's see how long they will last. Btw he has no job and no money.
-------------------

I remember the first time I was LJBF, it was crazy. I was like 22 and she was like 18. It was one crazy roller coaster I tell you. I cried my heart out for this chick. I rode the bus for an hour just to see her everyday. It was sweet and all but it seriously, means little. In our mind/heart, we think that's what women want, the truth is, it's not. ALL WOMEN have this problem... and it's that they are always seeking for something that is impossible to attain. They envisioned a rich prince charming would come and sweep them off their feet.

Whatever you do guys, don't be such a nice guy!!! If she had broken up with you, let her go. Let her decide if it was a right decision. She is not stupid... It doesn't matter what her parents say, or what her friends say. what matters is what her heart says. and her heart is where you will get to her. Think of the things you've done for her and how you encouraged her to grow. If she does come back, you then decide what you want to do with it. If she doesn't, at least you have your sanity by moving on with your life.

But some people can't let go...ultimately prolonging their misery.

The hubby wrote me an email when she left him for me telling me how her parents and friends would think. He didn't her heart wasn't with him

girls at the age of 14-27 are in general, stupid. They won't know what they've lost until it's gone. but they will continue to look for that one guy who is MR. Perfect. and by the time they're 30 or something and they still don't get that guy, they'll settle for anything.
Remember guys, girls don't get to choose. They are to be the ones chasing us, not the other way around. Because when they're all old and ugly, they either become feminists or they settle for anything. Use this time to look for something for yourself. Pursue your career rather than chase dreams.

Too true . Girls nearing 30 will settle for anyone . This is so dangerous because ultimately they will find they don't love that person and having wasted 5-10 years will get divorced.

I'll add more if something comes up... hope this helps...
This is a damn good post. Please move to DJ Tips

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't want my ex back... she was a very toxic woman... but it still f@cking hurts like crazy to walk away like this... knowing very well, that she will find another dude very easily

it's either walking away, or let some woman slowly destroy your soul.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of faggots here get whipped. They think they'll never love a girl like her again, and that a girl will never feel that way about them ever again.