Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to be validated like a woman? Go to another country.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just got back from joining my GF for the tail end of her trip to Costa Rica. Flights were cheap, the housing was cheap, and school vacation last week was my ex's turn. So even though it was only a few days, I figured I needed the adventure. Never been to Central America, never stayed in a hostel, etc, etc. A fun time.

The unexpected lesson? Having my Tinder notifications still active. Freakin' blew up my phone. By the next afternoon I had 25+ likes. By the end of the 72 hours I was online down there, a total of 50. A fairly decent spread from mid-20's to late-40's.

And of course it wasn't like I could follow through on any of them (even though my GF is Poly, our schedule was pretty full), so it was mainly an exercise in validation. Plus a small taste of the woman's side of the OLD experience, where she has too many matches than she can deal with.

Keep in mind that my profile ain't great. If I was serious about it I'd try to figure out how to fix up my pics, get a broader spectrum of contexts, etc. Not to mention the fact that I recently modded my profile text to include references to rolling with Aunt Molly, just to see what that would reel in, if anything. (Yes, it's so bad out there that I've resorted to amusing myself with pranks such as that)

But nope, didn't matter. Fifty Costa Rican women liked, and in some cases "Super Liked", me all over the course of three days.

Take from that what you will.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I just got back from joining my GF for the tail end of her trip to Costa Rica. Flights were cheap, the housing was cheap, and school vacation last week was my ex's turn. So even though it was only a few days, I figured I needed the adventure. Never been to Central America, never stayed in a hostel, etc, etc. A fun time.

The unexpected lesson? Having my Tinder notifications still active. Freakin' blew up my phone. By the next afternoon I had 25+ likes. By the end of the 72 hours I was online down there, a total of 50. A fairly decent spread from mid-20's to late-40's.

And of course it wasn't like I could follow through on any of them (even though my GF is Poly, our schedule was pretty full), so it was mainly an exercise in validation. Plus a small taste of the woman's side of the OLD experience, where she has too many matches than she can deal with.

Keep in mind that my profile ain't great. If I was serious about it I'd try to figure out how to fix up my pics, get a broader spectrum of contexts, etc. Not to mention the fact that I recently modded my profile text to include references to rolling with Aunt Molly, just to see what that would reel in, if anything. (Yes, it's so bad out there that I've resorted to amusing myself with pranks such as that)

But nope, didn't matter. Fifty Costa Rican women liked, and in some cases "Super Liked", me all over the course of three days.

Why do you think it blew up so much? Supply and Demand different down there compared to many areas here where every guy is on OLD?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White men are the most desired in the world. Many of you would do well to realize this

Ironically it's probably least in white countries, but still relativity high

Foreigners associate you with wealth, good genetics and beauty standards

Then you have to factor in that those countries don't have much feminism going on

But with all that being said it's impressive for your age. It's nice to know there's still a goldmine waiting for me at 54

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White men are the most desired in the world. Many of you would do well to realize this

Then you have to factor in that those countries don't have much feminism going on

But with all that being said it's impressive for your age. It's nice to know there's still a goldmine waiting for me at 54
The truth is European features has always been the standard of beauty for both men and women.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is pretty much my take-away as well. Compounded by the fact that I'm tethered to my kids' school system for a couple more years, stranding me in a dry hole socially. Hoping to move someplace with more social opportunity once I'm able to do so.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wow, I've Never gotten a "super like" on tinder in America, Never ever.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've turned down 19 yr old non-whites (when I'd just turned 30), one an eye-doctor's assistant who'd gotten a co-worker to ask about my status unbeknownst to me, she eventually cornered me and asked for my phone number "cause I know you won't ask for mine." I will not contribute to my people's ongoing genocide. She was honed in on me cause it was her ticket out, it was part looks and part status. I'd always try to get away from her too even though she was cute and thin and smart just that she was Amerind I think, I mean, all I know is that she wasn't of my kin. I've been with a couple of Hispanics, one or 2 Asians (just to see), but really I'm only wanting my children to look like me or my cousins, or brothers, mother, father. It's either/or with me and I don't know WHY WHITES aren't allowed to Voice or state that that is the way it's gonna be in our lives. All other races are allowed to state that they only want to date/marry within their RACE.
If any place I'd go it'd be to Russia or Eastern Europe, but there's still, um, they are Not exactly like My people which are Anglo-Saxon/Celt or Nordic heritage. They have different minds, attitudes, leanings. They're more harsh or superstitious. There are things I don't like about my own people either, such as susceptibility to fashion or the latest "religion." Gullibility. There's very few in my world anymore who actually "get it." My mother even hardly ever gets it, but she tries because she loves me more than anything in the world, it's obvious, despite all my faults. My brothers don't get it, my late dad never got it (the way I got it) in a fog. I spoke with a Korean (have been for the last few months) married to another Korean here (they say they're not gonna have kids they rationalize) and I would say that HE gets it very well matching My mind on various subjects. He can do math fast in his head on the spot too. He's probably the most relatable person I've come into contact with in years and his co-workers aren't exactly getting along with him either because they don't understand him kinda how I'm not understood. He tells me of previous jobs were WHITE older women were "racist" to him, I said I'd imagine.
I'm intimidated by that Korean sometimes though cause I know his mind is working faster than mine probably by a long shot.
I'm not going to a non-white country just to get laid or "have options." I'll go without. Our RACE is only 8% of the world pop and dwindling (as planned), I guess 1% blue-eyed. It's either limited options, for me, or No children.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Medina,
Being a blonde,blue eyed Anglo-Celt, I would love to agree with you,after all,we all like a bit of jam don't we?...But here in Australia I have seen a different picture...Many Years ago I was a member of the American-Australian Association Sydney,to cut a long Story Short,a magnificent Fleet of US Battle Wagons visited our Harbour...We were asked to find boarders for American Sailors who wanted a little Sojourn...When we canvassed locals for assistance the interesting thing was the number of Women offering a Room with a View to African Americans,as an aside the the Sailors who came were remarkably well educated and unbelievably polite...Your armed forces are a credit to you.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Medina,
Being a blonde,blue eyed Anglo-Celt, I would love to agree with you,after all,we all like a bit of jam don't we?...But here in Australia I have seen a different picture...Many Years ago I was a member of the American-Australian Association Sydney,to cut a long Story Short,a magnificent Fleet of US Battle Wagons visited our Harbour...We were asked to find boarders for American Sailors who wanted a little Sojourn...When we canvassed locals for assistance the interesting thing was the number of Women offering a Room with a View to African Americans,as an aside the the Sailors who came were remarkably well educated and unbelievably polite...Your armed forces are a credit to you.
Sure, some white women date interracially. I never said they don't? But white men are still top of the pile

Just recently a French man went to Africa on vacation and slept with 1,400 black women and impregnated 600 of them. This was on the news

So never mind your sailor story. Australia is technically a black country. Are the Aborigines sleeping with all the white women? I doubt it

Btw I am a non-blue eyed, non-aryan person like Elvis or Marlon Brando. No biased from me, just facts

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They would like to come to America and you are the path.
Some of it appeared that way. Some were clearly looking for pay-to-play. Others were typical post-wall women bottom-fishing.

But I'd say about a quarter of the likes seemed legit. Not that I'll ever know for sure, as there was no way for me to follow through with any of them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you leaving everything behind?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have similar experiences in London and Florida. I had a girl on the train literally hit on me and invite me to coffee in front of my gf. She said she has a card for coffee for 2 and asked me if I would join her at our stop. Of course I had to say no in front of my gf at the time. Women would give me STRONG eye contact and the "I'd do you" look all day. Smiles abound.

Florida, same thing basically. Young, tiny little blonde girls would constantly check me out, in front of my gf. I mean HARD CORE. Many would give the I'd do you look as well. It was unreal. Where I live now we are known for our terrible dating scene, it's in the news every year. Have read posts on other forums from guys all over the country talk about it. Miami, NYC, SLC, LA...they were killing it in those areas. They come here and nothing. Dating is much harder here than other places. I went to grad school out of state and had married classmates throwing themselves at me. Things are different in the south...