Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to be different? some general awareness!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, I am in college. you wouldnt believe the amount of drunken college guys are running screaming through the halls here at any given time. sure distracts a guy from his mackin ;)

I see these guys flirting with girls all the time, and the girls flirt back BUT IT NEVER GOES ANYWHERE. the guys are all the same! Drunkenly flirting and hitting on girls, but never having the balls to close and get the girl more alone

Use some general awareness to find out what most other guys are doing, then tweak your game and go a bit in the opposite direction with yours.

Example: Everyone flirting aimlessly?
cut to the chase and be sensual and more direct.

Everyone using Indirect? Go direct

Everyone quiet? be the life of the party

Everyone drunk and screaming? be cool and laid back, chatting casually to the more sober girls.

If every other guy is walking around asking girls for their number, then you do the opposite and be mysterious, ****y, and just a little flirtacious. Letting them come to you.

My point is that All the other guys are playing the same game, just at different levels. They are COMPETING with eachother for women.

Instead, do something else and play your OWN game, compete with no one but YOURSELF.

at the very worst, you'll be more unique and hugely differentiated than the other guys.
At the very best, you'll be knee-deep in trim ;)

Note: general rules of Don Juan still apply.

But in a Club full of PUAs, the girls will be more interested in the lone AFC...

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. It's ovious that if you're diffrent from every other guy you'll stand out above the crowd.
All that aother competition between the other guys happens because they are needy and must proove themselves. A true DJ is NEVER needy.

Great tip ;)