Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

want to ask my ex gf to move in with me

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so 4 yrs a I dated this girl. We dated for almost 2 years and we lived together for about 8 months. The situatuin was differnet back then (in school, social circles etc). So 2.5 years later we ended up getting back together after I drunk dial for the first time in 2yrs by yours truly. It was crazy we hit it off right away fvcked the first night we hung out etc. Now its been 2 months and things have been good, little fits here and there but it gets cleared up.
Our issues we had before are gone becuase we've both matured and are now in a different setting and element with different influences and circumstances. She's changed and I have also.
Now it gets complicated. I have a job that is moving me out of state in a couple of months. Right now I stay at my parents house but they don't live there and I don't pay rent. She is talking about moving in with a friend in 2 months but always complains about money etc. I want her to move in then have her come with me when I move. She can get a job easily. I will be making a good chunk og change when I move. The main thing now is I want her to move in with me so she doesn't sign a lease. I haven't told her about my job yet and don't plan on it for a while until I see if she moves in. Things for the most part were good when we lived together its not foreign territory to either of us. We broke up cause of stressful school situations and friend influences whome are not around anymore.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Questions:
1) How's her interest level?
2) Is she technically your "girlfriend"?
3) Do you have other chicks on the side you're talking to?

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we sleep together everynight hang on the weekened 24/7, kiss each other, she says sh1t when we get in a fuss like relationship that relationship this. Then we make up. Im not talking to nayone else, I had to pay her 256 dollar phone bill which she didn't pay for 2 months but she's paying me back in a few days when she gets paid, we make plans to buy season snowboarding passes, so ya I would say were basically bf and gf. Don't know what else u would call it. We could be dating but no differnece to me.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the long term view. Don't do it. You may regret it 6 months from now, 2 years from now, or 10 years from now (after the divorce). But it is guaranteed that sooner or later you will regret it.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol puma...that goes for any girl. I've gone through sh1t before like sh1t that a lot of people haven't been throough so I can handle a lot. Im a gambler I take risks all the time.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then take the risk of missing out on a very good lady. Get away from her and get somebody else in your life.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to get back together with her or not? That would be the main question you need to answer before you do it.

If you aren't, then don't. If you are having multiple women come around the house it will be awkward. If you find a good woman and try to have a relationship with her it will be even MORE awkward. Try explaining to an interested woman looking for a relationship that you live with your Ex-Girlfriend. Just try...

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She became an ex for a reason. Keep it that way. Move away, find another girl, start over fresh.

Once you flush the toilet, you don't go back looking for the turd right. It's called waste for a reason.

Even if you were to find the turd, it'd still be a turd. Just a soggy one.

Last edited:

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I want to be in a ltr with my ex again wth would be the point if I wasnt

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ppl change, way too long of a process to start fresh. I wanna be with her im comforta ble already. Me and her both know we broke up for stupid reasons.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattS said:
wth would be the point if I wasnt
Cheap rent, good meals, clean apartment, **** buddy. The reasons are legion, the sense might not be.

Still though, I'd wait until you guys are back together. If it doesn't work out you could be out alot of money. I'm thinking about this in both dollars and sense. :D

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh I said I live for free I don't have to pay rent we would be staying at ho7use my parents own but don't live in

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't live with a woman until you are sure you want to marry her. Period. End of story.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has calmed down dj. Yea she's manipulative but so am I. Honestly we are pretty normal around each other like 93% of the time. I lived with her before like over 2yrs ago

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Why ask for advice when your going to do exactly the opposite of all the good advice you receive here?

You make this post like everything is peachy with this women but a quick look at your post history and its 100% clear to us that this women is off her rocker and your just as much off your rocker for continuing with her.

2 days ago you said:

MattS said:
Then I got her phone 3 texts down I see the name of this dude and the guy said, I miss u.

She refuses to pay her phone bill amd she does stupoid sh1t and I pay for her sh1t right now cause she's broke.
5 days ago

MattS said:
wtf shes fvckin 28 acting like a little dam kid.

I know she's a nut. I just wanna let her know she's fvcked up and a coupole of other things. Lol why can't I ever get a normal girl? Probably cause3 im a little nuts myself but she defenatley taskes the cake and eats it too.
Like I've said to you before, you need to stop trying to get into an LTR with her, thats her job

You should be free as a bird, flapping around, singing, full of joy with life. Women want to trap the bird and throw it in a cage (cage = committment). When birds try to fly into the cage, wouldn't you think something is wrong with that bird? After all, who wants a bird that WANTS to be in the cage? No, women want the birds that are FREE, WILD, and BEAUTIFUL. They want A GOOD CATCH. Good Catches do not fly into cages. Only wounded or needy birds do.

Anti Dump said:
Becoming exclusive with a woman means the both of you talk about not dating or seeing anyone else. The dating with others comes to an end.

Never ask a women to become exclusive. She must ask YOU. She must talk about it FIRST.

Why? If a woman hasn't asked you yet it means she is still open to seeing others. She still has DOUBTS about you. Highly interested women don't want you going out with other women.

A woman asking for exclusivity is like a 'marriage proposal'. She is cementing and laying the foundation for true intimacy.

She wants something that's lasting. It is the ULTIMATE test of interest, guys. She is 'proposing'.

If you ask first, you will never know her true interest level. Why didn't she bring it up? How come she is still letting you see others? Why isn't she CLOSING her options? Is she seeing someone else?

Think about it.

AD

You are your own worst enemy.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice here is pretty much the same across the board on a lot of subjects. If its so good then why are the great advice givers on here? }

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's clear that you love this girl.

I think you DEFINITELY should move in with her.

And you're right, people do change. You left her once, and she knows she missed out on a good deal. Once you get back, she will be so happy and in love with you that YOU took her back.

Moving in together, and having her NOT pay is the ultimate way to show that you're a Man with a Heart who loves her.

Don't listen to anyone else here. They just want to sit there and give a generic advice. Listen to your heart. Your heart tells you that you still love her, doesn't it? So, what are you waiting for? The love train is about to leave the station and you aren't on board yet.